Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? (4098 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by PeaceIlya: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
What is the biggest life lesson you have ever learned?

Walk my own path.

Build a future for yourself.

Success is an individual thing and people will have something negative to say about whatever thing you do. Have less or no expectations of others. Never stop believing in yourself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by PerfectMatchNG: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
This government met dollars at ₦160. Never forget

Nobody ever really cares about you as much as you may think or hope

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Zobah: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wanting what you have is better than having what you want.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Oyindamolah: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
That life is full of suffering. Our only task is to make the suffering worthwhile and meaningful
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Wittyglam(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Be Happy.
Support people.
Be at peace with all men.
Don't expect anything from anyone.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Bigsound: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
This one be like further maths, he day disturb Brain. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Bigsound: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Zobah:
Wanting what you have is better than having what you want.

This one be like further maths, he day disturb Brain shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Meedon: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
undecided

None

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by GeneralPula: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
To thank God for the gift of life !

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by emitheo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dont date broke girls and never judge a book by its cover.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Meedon: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
This binance on your signature, how do I get pass the security verification page?

PeaceIlya:

Walk my own path.

Success is an individual thing and people will have something negative to say about whatever thing you do. Have less or no expectations of others. Never stop believing in yourself.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Deal with your problems by becoming rich,.

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure makes living easier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
embarassed
One big lesson I've learned is you shouldn't expect to be shown the least 50% love when you're 100% broke..
Even those whom tend to call you blood today may suddenly develop a different DNA tomorrow when they find out you've got little or nothing to give to 'em...

This life ain't hard one bit...

These days,I just dey live my life dey go Small small so long say my peace of mind na confirm..

But my guy,if you blow pass me,I broke pass you..

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Life is fleeting...

Time goes by quickly. Do what you have to do at the first opportunity you get.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by sulaiboy20(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
never trust your Everyone. But anyone you can always count on them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by tosik(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
one of the biggest life lesson i learned was, even fool sometime are right...

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Escabado: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Never help a broke person to become rich because when they became rich they will turn u to there competitor and make you there first enemy. See life as a business deal what ever someone brings to u , u give them back in different form . Make life a transactional deal . This way u will never regret some certain things

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
PeaceIlya:

Walk my own path.

my biggest lesson in this life is for all of us to wake up early morning just to do our voters card and still stay under the sun all because of the voters card and all of us still end up putting a bad government in the sit to rule this country called Nigeria ����

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Tony142: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Escabado:
Never help a broke person to become rich because when they became rich they will turn u to there competitor and make you there first enemy. See life as a business deal what ever someone brings to u , u give them back in different form . Make life a transactional deal . This way u will never regret some certain things

u are right bro

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Leezah(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Kingsleystunner:

my biggest lesson in this life is for all of us to wake up early morning just to do our voters card and still stay under the sun all because of the voters card and all of us still end up putting a bad government in the sit to rule this country called Nigeria ����

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Leezah(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
shocked
sulaiboy20:
never trust your Dad. but mothers you can always count on them.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Leezah(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Meedon:

This binance on your signature, how do I get pass the security verification page?

upload it let me see if I can help you
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
That I have nobody to help me but myself alone and God... Bless you all ..
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Leezah(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Meedon:
undecided

None
You are a sadistic somebody
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by Investtorr: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Escabado:

This some deep shitttt...
Spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by sulaiboy20(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leezah:
shocked
why are you opening your mouth.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by adajoe555: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Never trust anyone, because those you trust will turn against you.
Don't hope on anyone for anything because you will be disappointed.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by adajoe555: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Never trust anyone, because those you trust will turn against you.
Don't hope on anyone for anything because you will be disappointed.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by luwiizy(m): 12:17am On Apr 20, 2021
HAVE NO FCK TO GIVE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by WinterMinter(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2021
for you to have ultimate victory,you must be ruthless and in this life,you're alone! no one gives a FücK about you,so likewise

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by fortunez1(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Escabado:

That's why Nigeria and most African countries are suffering and undeveloped.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Ever Learned? by fortunez1(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Escabado:

That's why Nigeria and most African countries are suffering and undeveloped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should Be My Reply to her? / This Is How I Welcome Rich Guys With Deep Voice and Beards Into My Home. / If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.