Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Northern Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigerians (483 Views)

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years / Big Lessons Northern Nigerians Should Learn From This 2015 Election / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Nigerians by NDelta(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2011
As at today punch 20/04/11. Yahoo news reported that about 400 People have been killed in the North since after the presidential result was Anounced most of these people are cristians from yorubas, igbo, N Delta, middle belts and the Northern Christians. Several churches have been burnt and even lectures and students from a politecnic were slutered like rams. My question is WHY? For how long will cristians continue to endure these senseless killings? Of a truth we are tired of this religious fanatics. My hatred for Muslims grows by the day due to the events in Nigeria and the rest of the world. The churches will always tell you to love your neighbors but the mosque tell them to kill infidels so that they can go to heaven. This people are not Nigerians. Even the few abroad find it difficult to mix up with other Nigerians. I was to share a flat with one of them but other Nigerians warned me not to even think about it. Why? The reply I got was the day he hears of religious crisis in Nigeria that is the day he will slutter you in your sleep. You need to see them in school, so isolated. I was told a story of a yoruba man in lagos whose gateman of over 20 yrs went upstairs and told the man "oga sorry but igbo people don dey kill my brothers for north" then he knifed him and fled. Why are this people like this? Even the yoruba Muslims are not spared. Enough is enough. This must stop. Buhari's children are abroad living in luxury.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Threaten Reprisal Over Killings By Northern Protesters / In Retrospect, Did Tinubu Vote For Ribadu? / Why I Sacked Commissioners, Others- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.