Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

No Erection For My Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Erection For My Wife (8421 Views)

Discovery: A Bite From Brazilian Spider Causes Erection For 4 Hours (photos) / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Erection For My Wife by MufasaLion: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Preciouschinwe:

Also, realize that you chose this path called marriage so man up to the responsibilities that comes with it. [b]You have a duty to service that coochie regularly whether sexy or not sexy, so do it and be cheerful about it.[/quot[/b]e] grin grin

Even if he's not enjoying it. I weep for the man grin
Re: No Erection For My Wife by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Even if he's not enjoying it. I weep for the man grin
I tell you
Re: No Erection For My Wife by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Preciouschinwe:
I tell you

I can't even imagine it grin grin grin
Re: No Erection For My Wife by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ayo44real:
Please am seriously here to seek for advise
My marriage will turn 3years this April and I have a 1year 8month baby with my wife and now this is happening to me now I don't feel any erection for my wife again.at first I actually thought I can't make love again cos I don't feel any erection again and this has been happening for like 9months now that I hardly touch my wife or have sexual intercourse with her but I didn't count it cos I don't want to make another baby now so I use to give excuse for my wife but I really want to but no Erection so I try doing it outside to have it and I feel Erection unlike when am with my wife to know the status of my health because have been having this thinking that what has actually wrong with me that I can't man up again but after doing outside I see now now that there is absolutely nothing wrong with health just dat I no longer feel erection for my wife again ....
So what am I going to do now because this has turned out to be an issue my wife demanding for sex and am unable to give it to because I no longer feel any erection for her and I love my wife so much and she is everything you want in a woman I don't want to loose her so should I tell her I no longer feel erection for again so we can look for what to do or I should discuss this with my parent because me am completely sure there is nothing wrong with me or could it be spiritual alot is actually going through my head now because I know she knows I like doing it with her alot and suddenly everything change so she is already suspecting me having an affairs outside without knowing whats behind it....

It is absolutely normal for a man not to feel erection for his wife especially after a long period of not meeting with her, infact the longer you are staying away the harder it is for you the man to reformat himself. It actually happens to both men and women.

In counselling, couples are taught that they must not allow themselves get to that point because that it is the first red light that they are disconnected and need to get back together.

But note that getting back together doesn't just mean jumping to bed, no, it means spending time together as if they just met. Go out, play games, enjoy some music or even take a vacation just the 2 of them..that way they will rekindle that fire which will make them ease into each other.

It takes a lot of maturity to acknowledge that you love your wife even without sex, I applaud you, please dnt lose your beautiful family, if you have a help let them take care of the baby . then to your wife ask her to dress up nicely and take her somewhere, just do a few things together... be open to pre-intimacy, allow her play with you and vice versa... even if you election is in purgatory ,, the angels cannot hold it from running back with the spees of light.

I know a man who chased his wife out of his house because he didnt feel anymore erection, he has tasted all sorts of women believing she was the problem; unknown to him, his immaturity has cost him his family.He got depressed after being wrecked by many concubines, he is now a drunk back in his village cry

Hold what you have dear, wishing u the best election results
Re: No Erection For My Wife by 1Alex: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
uchemac2:

Try using Forever supplements https://foreveronlinestore.com/sexual-wellness/ , them no born you well not to have an erection grin
he didn't tell you he doesn't have erection, he said "for his wife"
Re: No Erection For My Wife by 1Alex: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
franchasng:
There is nothing wrong with you.

It seems when a man and woman lives together for a long time and always having sex, a time will come when the woman will be n*aked and the man won't even feel it. It's due to over familiarity. It doesn't happen to all men though, but it's common in many men, which is why some married men keep side chicks, not that they hate their wife per se but it's just that the urge towards their wife whom they have become too familiar with is no longer there.

Some people will start preaching that the wife should dress sexy or start working out, bla bla bla, it's not about those things, the wife might even be hotter and prettier than Kim K and still the husband won't feel sexual attraction towards her but will feel like devouring an average looking street girl hawking banana shocked

My only suggestion to married guys out there is reduce the rate you make love to your wife to avoid being too familiar with her body and lose flames.

And to all married ladies, stop going about n*aked in the presence of your hubby every time, it will make him lose attraction for you. Always cover up. Also watch your tummy, the sexiness of a woman starts from her tummy down to her ass, then others. I know it's not easy but try harder to keep your tummy considerably flat. Patronize all those tummy slimming products out there, most of them work if you are consistent with them.

All the best man.

Don't tell your parents or any third party. What you are experiencing is common am married men, and part of the reasons married men keep extramarital affairs
you made the best sense here.
Re: No Erection For My Wife by TheBTCinvestor: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Same issue as me
Re: No Erection For My Wife by AfonjaConehead: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2022
ahnie:
oh! ERECTION that word turns me on.
op on the flip side all your posts reeks of erection and you mentioned it seven good times in your post.

well since you are so passionate about your erection pls go and buy burantashi.

I wished you a very happy and robust erection.
Will he be buying that stuff every time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! / Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life / If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.