Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends (71344 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Oyerinde16(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
This one av cashed out big time, when u come in with nothing and judge decides u split it 50/50... Baba the party go laud gan...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by JovialJune(f): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:

she posted it herself and later deleted it after nairalanders called her out.
See her posts below and the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6056662/
I've also attached a screenshot to an ill advice someone gave her and she needed to it and stole that poor woman's jewelry embarassed

Hehehehe na you go tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jdaughter:
It was not necessary.
WOMAN GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Mrlcredible: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:

Hehehehe na you go tire cheesy
I no tell you say I go troll you toll you deactivate from this forum?
this is just a tip of the iceberg.
More to come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Damian457: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
justice2010:
9 times out 10 she is a lesbian living a lie and she is now free to enjoy her fellow woman. For her to go to this level that means say this woman go sturbbon oooo,
lesbian ke? They have a 20-30 year old young guy drilling them at a normz. The divorce is just to get a legal ticket for continued drilling
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by KingMack(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
All those kind of women who aspire to be what they see on Instagram angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
ajimotoke:
This are the set of people when get old will be advising there children, "no matter what your husband is doing to you please don't divorce him I took the same step, I landed where I am today" grin grin

That generation of women advising their children to suffer in marriages is fading away very quickly, sorry to say.

It's commendable to advise your children to work through their marriages, but not when their lives are in jeopardy, for instance. It's not every time you'll tell your daughter that no matter what her husband is doing she shouldn't divorce him. The husband could be bathing your daughter in acid. Will you not run to her house to rescue her?

Some reasons for divorce are quite legit. Some, not really.

We do not know what kind of trauma this lady went through, but judging from her extreme reaction to her divorce, she must have been fed up with something...(not that I support her throwing a party to celebrate something as personal as a divorce).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by TheRedpillguy: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Congratulations to the Man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Naybahood(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
All of em looking kinda old and haggard they tryna mask it with the makeup and stuff. Lest I forget, their feet looks far from sexy .
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by keypha1: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
God has deliver her ex husband from sprit of 3rd sea kindom, where she belong and operate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
by their league you shall know them
decatalyst:
Even if the marriage wasn't worth it anymore, this is shameful.

And look at the league of divorcee grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by michoim(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
While People like Paul the Apostle gave us parting words of
" I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing
"

Our own Generation filled with Daughters of Jezebel are Wearing Asoebi celebrating Divorce with,
I do, I did, I’m done!"

A Generation that Derives Joy in Nonsense is a Generation heading for Destruction..

GOD Have Mercy on Us!
You can say that again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by JovialJune(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
I no tell you say I go troll you toll you deactivate from this forum?
this is just a tip of the iceberg.
More to come

Bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by seyz91(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
see them

very shameful

by their league you shall know them

in yoruba adage "awon ajegbodo to n weni kura"

league of divorcee looking for more people to join them
truth4ull:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN40IXhD4Ux/?igshid=msftqwwz9guo

Nigerian lady throws a party to celebrate her divorce.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zq2SXrzbY

Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:

You better make sure you're as clean as a whistle cos I'll hunt all your comments for any insults.

Don't mind him. He can't take insults but dishes out same.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by lilvicky68(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
After looking at the pictures..all I see is a league of bleached slacked boobs.. the man that divorced her should be also celebrating..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by armyofone(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Celebration for the next phase of life.

Best wishes lady!
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Funkeshuga(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
her friends were so happy, they couldn't hide their happiness, it shows they've been waiting for her to join the league

just look at their broken look, they look like fence that's breaking away
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by ikorodureporta: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by Grizzly20: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
decatalyst:
Even if the marriage wasn't worth it anymore, this is shameful.

And look at the league of divorcee grin

The Old Cargoes League. Lol!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by juman(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
The marriage probably choking her.
Happy for her taken the step.

I have family members here I run away from.
Relating with them, I find it waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by alllivesmatter(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Matheusmartin:
League of extra ordinary oloshoes..
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by 2elliot: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nusaibart:
It's better to throw party because men are trash scum
including your own dad and brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by dangwarmai(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Not Christian, not Muslim but a civilized western educated woman.
I am missing Robert Mugabe
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by lkillbrokehoes: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:

Bring it on.
Madam big c******, stop wasting your time on that jobless boy, he's a nonentity and very empty. I don't want you to wrestle with a pig it's not worth it, just ignore the kid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends by orumba(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
They wanted her out. She is out with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.