Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) (1366 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Yomi4reel: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian lady has thrown a party to celebrate her divorce. Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who wore red outfits.

Some of the party’s decoration had inscriptions which read “I do, I did, I’m done”, “Divorced at last”, “bye Felicia”.

She wrote on Instagram;

About last weekend, My divorce/ freedom party was lit. My 1st look for the day

Watch the video party here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-lady-throws-a-party-to-celebrate-her-divorce-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Emzenoz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
More reason you should know she's in pains

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Celebrating being divorced I won't be surprised if she happens to be the menace behind the divorce at the first place.... Don't believe anything u hear from people like this... They can lie from heaven to earth to make people believe them to be a victim of domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
she's hurting. the party is just gra gra, she's pained deep down..

meanwhile, happy 420 to all responsible stoners worldwide
#Green

Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
shocked

Celebrating with friends in broad daylight but filling a water tank with her tears in secret...Na herself she dey fool..
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by doubleE70: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Celebrating with friends in broad daylight but filling a water tank with her tears in secret...Na herself she dey fool..

abi ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Samfloxin(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
It is finished.
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
celebrating with the people that decieved her
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by Yomi4reel: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (videos/photos) by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Some people no longer value the sanctity of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / How To Quit Smoking Weed. My Story / Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.