Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Could It Be Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be Dangerous (358 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be Dangerous by smartfashion(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good evening family...Doctors in the house I need advice
Whenever is time for me to see my period it comes but in drops,have gone to see doctors but was treated of infection,have done pelvic scan nothing was diagnosed,labour a week to the time I will see my period my stomach will bulge as if am pregnant. The left part of my stomach is strong n it's as if something is moving in it.please I really need help have been trying to get pregnant for a year now but this issue is disturbing me.
Re: Could It Be Dangerous by Xenry: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sorry, but you are on the romance section and this your story isn't romantic, they may start relating it to sex here. wink
So carry this your thread to the Health Section, they may help you out there.
I wish you fast recovery.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Dangerous by falcon01: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
That could be dangerous
Re: Could It Be Dangerous by chatinent: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Change your doctor.

Try treating the infection again.
Re: Could It Be Dangerous by smartfashion(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
chatinent:
Change your doctor.

Try treating the infection again.
have done that
Re: Could It Be Dangerous by AfroKnight: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Go to a general or teaching hospital.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Names Of Your Ex? / Spend Money On A Lady / Can You Marry Sb Like Your Dad Or Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.