Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! (58525 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which one will you choose in these two pictures?

Now the dirty pic is what you will see when you google Ngwa road instead of the second.

We are just tryna change some pics

nawa....
how did you people managed to block a road with waste....??

i know other places in nigeria can be dirty too....but this is complete madness....

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
and a party that managed to bring money to una side to change things una no go thank....

una still will go vote that miserable party called fee dee fee....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
you south easterners need some serious koboko lashes....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
nawa.... undecided undecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by johnmartus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who understand this gibberish you better go to school if you want to make sense in public.
IduNaOba:

Taaaa gbatee aka ezigbo onye mgbu dị ka gị
Ọ si na ọ gịnị ka ọ na ekwugheri?
Taaaa waa ébé a biko
I gara 5 South Eastern state sị na sọ ọnịcha bụ ebe dị mma obibi?
Ị wụ nnọọ onye asị kara aka
O nweghị ebe ị gara biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
Just look at what this jews are celebrating ? Can any living soul believe that the foolish people that are celebrating this nonsense are the ones also insulting the person that built the one I attached here as a thief. Make God no curse us, I rebuke everything Ikpeazu n Abia.
Myndd44, lalasticlala hate speech by this same fellow. Please do the needful. Rule 2 broken

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Myndd44, lalasticlala hate speech by this same fellow. Please do the needful. Rule 2 broken

you dont like it when others criticize you,but you are always criticizin others....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Myndd44, Lalasticlala I'm been attacked by this moniker for pointing and reporting against tribal comments made by Paindealer. Please the mods should do the needful here to stop all these hate against igbos.

Please I'm not Igbo but I feel it's right to speak against the injustice been meted out on them by unscrupulous individuals here.

Please say no to tribalism

hey....!!
shift....!!

were you in a coma when they were busy criticin others....??
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

hey....!!
shift....!!

were you in a coma when they were busy criticin others....??
I'm proudly Yoruba from Ogun state from the village of Igbęsá and I reside in the town of Lusada.

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I'm proudly Yoruba from Ogun state from the village of Igbęsá and I reside in the town of Lusada.

then dont mix yourself in something you dont understand....this people have been insultin others on this forum....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

then dont mix your in something you dont understand....this people have been insultin others on this forum....
I'm not here to hold any brief for the Igbos but there's something we need to know about Igbos; they saw the calamity that was about to befall us before the elections of 2015 and we were all warned yet we kept calling them 5%ers. Now the hen has finally come home to roost.

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I'm not here to hold any brief for the Igbos but there's something we need to know about Igbos; they saw the calamity that was about to befall us before the elections of 2015 and we were all warned yet we kept calling them 5%ers. Now the hen has finally come home to roost.

you see the lies....??

it was not meant that way....

they are notorious liars....

buhari is cloned,jubrin from sudan and many more lies....trump said this,trump said that....
niger delta will join biafra too and all types of nonesense....

do you even understand how many people dont like the way they behave....??
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bkayyy: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Why won't I believe? Because of Afonja noise and shameless propaganda?
The truth is that Aba is the only city designed for Industrial activity in Nigeria.
Just like the way Chelsea was created for Stamford bridge, Aba was built for Industrial activity.

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Jackson105: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Apart from Lagos, where is livable in the whole South West?

Go and ask your brothers selling gala in traffic in ibadan, Akure,Abeokuta etc

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bkayyy:
Why won't I believe? Because of Afonja noise and shameless propaganda?
The truth is that Aba is the only city designed for Industrial activity in Nigeria.
Just like the way Chelsea was created for Stamford bridge, Aba was built for Industrial activity.

messin up your enviroment with dump from western nations,is what you call Industrial activity....??

second hand people....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bkayyy: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

messin up your enviroment with dump from western nations,is what you call Industrial activity....??

second hand people....
While we mess up your own environment with our own dump.
Third hand people

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bkayyy: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jackson105:

Go and ask your brothers selling gala in traffic in ibadan, Akure,Abeokuta etc
Ibadan, Akure and Abeokuta?
Who in his right senses hawk in those pig pen?
Moreover we don't hawk
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Jackson105: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bkayyy:

Ibadan, Akure and Abeokuta?
Who in his right senses hawk in those pig pen?
Moreover we don't hawk

I said you should ask them.
@ bolded, If that we make u sleep tonight.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bkayyy:

While we mess up your own environment with our own dump.
Third hand people

okrika people feelin funky....

look what you are celebratin....??

una no dey shame....??
una will fvck up that little improvement soon anyways....
simple tideness una dont even understand sef....

because you are poor doesnt mean you have to be filty too....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable
in the whole of southeast is onistsha.
To say onitsha is the most livable city in the south east means u have never been to south east

Lies

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbochief001:

To say onitsha is the most livable city in the south east means u have never been to south east

Lies

you people are too freakin filty....!!
whats wrong with una....??

are you people waitin for biafra to start behavin normal....

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Guynexttdoor: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Man, nothing special here stop celebrating rubbish. Ur type are the ones disgracing Igbo..
ngwa people will not stop to amaze me, nonsense igbo clan
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

you people are too freakin filty....!!
whats wrong with una....??

are you people waitin for biafra to start behavin normal....
Oya shut up ..u have never been to south east ....south eastern city dirty ?

Enugu is the most livable city in Nigeria

Awka is far more livable than onitsha , abakalika is there , owerri is very livable with lots of green ..maybe with some bad road

How many city in south west can u compare with owerri ...take out lagos n your ibadan ...name one

Ota and aba which is more dirty ? Does ota even have road ?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Waiting on your igbo mod to do thier worse.

ThEGodFaThEr103:

Myndd44, Lalasticlala I'm been attacked by this moniker for pointing and reporting against tribal comments made by Paindealer. Please the mods should do the needful here to stop all these hate against igbos.

Please I'm not Igbo but I feel it's right to speak against the injustice been meted out on them by unscrupulous individuals here.

Please say no to tribalism
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by justtoodark: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbochief001:

Awka is far more livable than onitsha , abakalika is there , owerri is very livable with lots of green ..maybe with some bad road

How many city in south west can u compare with owerri ...take out lagos n your ibadan ...name one

ntoor....!!
filty people....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Of course Aba will be till eternity be the most dirty state in Nigeria. Aba that my friends in PH told me they can perceive the stinking stench of dirt oozing from there from as far as PH.

Igbochief001:

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
Waiting on your igbo mod to do thier worse.

Awusubilahi! I don't blame you at all......i blame the moderators that have turned this forum into Triballand.

May Allah grant you Aljannnah Firdaus in your bid to cast aspersions at an innocent man.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rest In Hell

ThEGodFaThEr103:

Awusubilahi! I don't blame you at all......i blame the moderators that have turned this forum into Triballand.

May Allah grant you Aljannnah Firdaus in your bid to cast aspersions at an innocent man.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Rest In Hell

Allahu Akubar!

Myndd44, Lalasticlala rule 2 broken over and over again. Wishing someone death on this forum is unpardonanle.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ScamHunter: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Let the good work continue, we ask for a better Alaigbo
Even as an Igbo, I am ashamed of you. Very much ashamed of you and your mediocre governors that do not represent the Igbo spirit. Must you come her to disgrace us with your stupidity? If you've not seen road, celebrate this mediocrity in your phone and do it alone
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Of course Aba will be till eternity be the most dirty state in Nigeria. Aba that my friends in PH told me they can perceive the stinking stench of dirt oozing from there from as far as PH.

Ariaria is not aba oga name your state drop pics of your capital let me drop pics of aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.