Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! (58601 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by dvkot(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Let the good work continue, we ask for a better Alaigbo
show us how Ikonne by faulks is oga marketer.. Hyping rubbish
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Abayolaid: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
COME TO OSUN STATE AND COME AND SEE GOOD ROADS
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by sydneyboss(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable
in the whole of southeast is onistsha.

And u claim to tour the 5 states... Nice lie bro
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by FirstbornWds: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable

Lol. Your a dunce man.

You dare say Onitsha is the only livable place in the whole SE? Gosh. Onitsha?

Nna, you're far beyond redeemable. I can't believe you've allowed bigotry ruin you this much.

Just commit sucide, you're better off in the land beyond. Please.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by IamHonourable1: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:

Something is wrong with your brain if you write that Onitsha is the only livable state in the south east.Have you gone to Enugu,Awka,Owerri and the rest?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:

Abia never had it this good since creation.
with this rough culvert shocked? The contactor needs to be arrested
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
good development.... the city of ABA has really changed
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
ProWalker:

Your people only return for 5-8 days from Dec to Jan and they run back westward from the fallowed east cheesy grin

If that's how it is then the Luxurious bus owners would've been out of business by now.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bbbwings: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abayolaid:
maybe osogbo and ilesha that is manageable
Bad roads plenty for osun.
Thhese politicians are bastards everywhere
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Incognito403:

Firstly, thanks for admitting that Lagos is livable.

Secondly, each southwestern states is more livable than all southeastern states combined.

Tell that to those who haven't been to the South West.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ZooOga: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
good info @GuyWise101

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by johndho(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Which state way tile road no dey. All na scam
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by yemmywesey(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
quack engineering
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by 1Dray(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
justtoodark:

you see the lies....??

it was not meant that way....

they are notorious liars....

buhari is cloned,jubrin from sudan and many more lies....trump said this,trump said that....
niger delta will join biafra too and all types of nonesense....

do you even understand how many people dont like the way they behave....??

Who likes your shitty lifestyle? Go get a life and a job you die-hard tribalist.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by caracas: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
It’s either you are lying or just dumb
Onitsha is not even the best place to live in anambra.
Unlike in yoruba land where u have only one livable place(capital) in each state,the Igbo states have several livable places in each state. Places like akwa, ekwulobia and Nnewi are more livable than Onitsha.
Ignorance is a big disease

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Innobee99(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
If not for bad governance, what's so special about constricting good roads for citizens to enjoy?

This is a minor project in an advanced country. May God take us there
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by caracas: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Incognito403:

Firstly, thanks for admitting that Lagos is livable.

Secondly, each southwestern states is more livable than all southeastern states combined.
Oga Lagos is not livable, it is one day of the worst places to live in Africa
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Lambarry1: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
What about the sub standard road in aba?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by MansoryMX(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
When are we going to stop all this nonsense for heaven sake! Celebrating road! Ordinary road! the poorest and least country in Europe has dating back to 80s. I dey shame for my country men ah swear!

We should be pushing for something more and not celebrating road and bridge construction in 2021. God abeg o!

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by thatsleepboy1: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
I hope he's going to touch ngwa road, ohanku road, dikenafai, nkporo road and the likes.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Tell that to those who haven't been to the South West.
Thanks for telling us you fled your potopoto republic for a good life in South West.

Your brothers are in every corner of southwest. Even the most remote towns. They're there seeking asylum yet all you can do is come online to sh*t bile.

Despicable is an understatement.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Twoclans(f): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Abeg let's stop celebrating mediocrity

Mediocrity is an understatement .This is so embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by hokafor(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rubbish, go to other roads in Aba, like porthcout road , ohanku road etc and snap the same picture then I will take u serious.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by caracas: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abayolaid:
Chai, Oga no shoot yourself na
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Incognito403:

Thanks for telling us you fled your potopoto republic for a good life in South West.

Your brothers are in every corner of southwest. Even the most remote towns. They're there seeking asylum yet all you can do is come online to sh*t bile.

Despicable is an understatement.

Lol. Asylum ke? When your brothers have fled those places to Lagos and are all claiming Lagosian, U rarely see even a Yoruba man in Lagos that wants to visit his village let alone going back there. Igbo are travellers by nature and travels far and wide for business expansion purpose so don't over flatter your SW ego. Even remote towns in Togo, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda etc. you'll surely find an Igbo man there. There's a saying that "If you go to any place on earth and don't see an Igbo man, run cos that place is as good as useless"

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by seyz91(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Truth be told, Nigeria is long gone and Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

Nigeria is the only country in the world where leaders achievement are rated with road contruction and Nigerians celebrate them for it

imagine in this century one idiot lame dumb local,individual posting road and saying some governor working undecided

nonsense and OP
GuyWise101:

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
caracas:

Oga Lagos is not livable, it is one day of the worst places to live in Africa
Say this to who has never been to SE.

I grew up in Lagos. The people of Lagos are far more saner than those of Onitsha. Onitsha should be compared to sambisa. It's ruled by hoodlums, thieves and fraudsters.

Most likely, you don't even know how the south East is. You just go for easter and Christmas in a luxurious bus and lock yourself in your house throughout your stay.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by arsenal33: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:

Okezie is working.
one road
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Akuruoulo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Pigs will always be pigs no matter how, see what ndi potopotorians are celebrating
WE LOVE OUR POTOPOTARIAN STATES. GET THAT IN UR HEAD
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Mussina08: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
In a sane country these should be not celebrated.. nah normal thing wey government suppose don nah

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Vince77(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
It's like all of you posting these pictures are mad. What's so special about this rubbish?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Akuruoulo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

So you mean Dapo Abiodun, Kayode Fayemi, Gboyega Oyetola, Rotimi Akeredolu and Seyi Makinde has no legacy project you'll use to buttress your point? Afonja man..
U MEAN THE HYPOCRISY AFONJAS ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lockdown Day 17: Video From Lagos Streets / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria / Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.