Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! (58559 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2021
justtoodark:

ntoor....!!
filty people....
Nigerians who which tribe is filthy

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Biafranboys: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.

When will you people stop posting nonsense
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Omoboricash(m): 5:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Apart from Lagos, where is livable in the whole South West?
Ndi igbo are bubbling in Ibadan, Abeokuta , Akure, osogbo, Ilesha, Ife, Ado-ekiti, Ikere Ekiti, and other town in South West. Just fuel ur car and tour the whole South West u will understand my point

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2021
justtoodark:

nawa....
how did you people managed to block a road with waste....??

i know other places in nigeria can be dirty too....but this is complete madness....
why didn't you post the after pictures of Ngwa road?

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by femi4: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Mediocrity

What is going on with Ariaria road, Aba-Ph road etc
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by davis51(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Sorry for una..
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by vickydankal(f): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Just look at what this jews are celebrating ? Can any living soul believe that the foolish people that are celebrating this nonsense are the ones also insulting the person that built the one I attached here as a thief. Make God no curse us, I rebuke everything Ikpeazu n Abia.

I say a loud Amen to that rebuke
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Poor work , below standards
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by superjab247: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Pigs will always be pigs no matter how, see what ndi potopotorians are celebrating
Nonentities can hate ndigbo for all we care but one thing is certain

we igbos don't give a fvck!!!!!
Igbo amaka!!!!!!
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Mystery9(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Unbelievable! What is special about the road?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bkayyy: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
justtoodark:

okrika people feelin funky....
look what you are celebratin....??
una no dey shame....?? una will fvck up that little improvement soon anyways.... simple tideness una dont even understand sef....
because you are poor doesnt mean you have to be filty too....
Hyena talking about filth. Lol. Probably typing from Hebadan
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Fabulousl0l(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Even Lagos is not livable, apart from seaport, there's nothing special in lagos and maybe cheap lands in Ogun state
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ProWalker: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ask those of you living in those places
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ProWalker: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Even Lagos is not livable, apart from seaport, there's nothing special in lagos and maybe cheap lands in Ogun state

As at this morning, more than 50 luxurious buses have offloaded your kinsmen from Sagamu down to Amuwo Odofin

The are escaping from the scorched earth environment in igboland to a relatively better opportunities in SW
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2021
ProWalker:

As at this morning, more than 50 luxurious buses have offloaded your kinsmen from Sagamu down to Amuwo Odofin

The are escaping from the scorched earth environment in igboland to a relatively better opportunities in SW

Does that relate to SW been livable? I guess those 50 luxurious buses that offloaded them goes back to the east empty or cows board them. The truth is that my kinsmen comes for business and after that they board the buses back to the east or wherever they're coming from.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Solsix(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
IduNaOba:

Taaaa gbatee aka ezigbo onye mgbu dị ka gị
Ọ si na ọ gịnị ka ọ na ekwugheri?
Taaaa waa ébé a biko
I gara 5 South Eastern state sị na sọ ọnịcha bụ ebe dị mma obibi?
Ị wụ nnọọ onye asị kara aka
O nweghị ebe ị gara biko
Anna don't waste your energy, envy and lies is in thier DNA
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
I am speechless. No words for the creator of this thread. grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ProWalker: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Does that relate to SW been livable? I guess those 50 luxurious buses that offloaded them goes back to the east empty or cows board them. The truth is that my kinsmen comes for business and after that they board the buses back to the east or wherever they're coming from.

The problem with you Ibos is your tendency to lie shamelessly and playing the ostrich game
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Bbbwings: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:

Okezie is working.
The whole makeup of your brain needs to be rewired.
Youre rolling out the drums for ordinary 10km road
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by prophetfire: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.
. OP your own mumu dey overload. See what you are celebrating. Tufia for you and your useless Abia state.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by bmdmix3: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
oh wow look its the future

ROADDDD
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
ProWalker:

The problem with you Ibos is your tendency to lie shamelessly and playing the ostrich game

Says someone who has exhausted his cartridge of lies.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Firstly, thanks for admitting that Lagos is livable.

Secondly, each southwestern states is more livable than all southeastern states combined.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ilomuanya: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
All roads there should look like that.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by openmine(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
GuyWise101:

Which one will you choose in these two pictures?

Now the dirty pic is what you will see when you google Ngwa road instead of the second.

We are just tryna change some pics
Good but he should be encouraged to do more!
Opening up the state by constructing more roads networks is what will spur development in the state and possibly bring in investors!
He should not also forget linking these roads to rural areas in the state so that the farmers can easily take their goods to the capital!
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Mitsurugi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable
in the whole of southeast is onistsha.

Really? And you toured the five Eastern states? Even Satan coughed just now in admiration grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ProWalker: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Says someone who has exhausted his cartridge of lies.

Your people only return for 5-8 days from Dec to Jan and they run back westward from the fallowed east cheesy grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Just look at what this jews are celebrating ? Can any living soul believe that the foolish people that are celebrating this nonsense are the ones also insulting the person that built the one I attached here as a thief. Make God no curse us, I rebuke everything Ikpeazu n Abia.

U mean GanD Ganjuge? He's a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be.... / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.