Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others (25646 Views)

Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals. / Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by sweetgala(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
mastertek:
See as you idiot' are praising one of Nigerian government corrupt agency.

Do you people have brain at all and know what's going on this country. There's no one saint working for Nigerian that's not corrupt with Impunity.

See as he analyzing efcc like one group of saint and angel from heaven. This country is doom.

All the people you are analyzing are bunch of useless corrupt ententies from their top to driver & gateman

If the country is doomed you are at liberty to apply for refugee status anywhere you choose. You can Bleep right off to the moon for all we care

Idiots like you despise knowledge and a logical conversation, if it doesn't revolve around anarchy you'll not be happy bloody sadists everywhere.
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by damijoe77: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2021
MajesticKris:
Good job...... Policemen are meant to be in their stations... EFCC should train their personnel's/Arm them..
Stations day are no longer safe, stations dat ipob and ESN are using as playing ground.

1 Like

Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by BafanaBafana: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
sweetgala:

What are you speaking about, Adamu was the start of correcting the flaws of policing in Nigeria, the man distanced himself from politics and didn't meddle in trying to stay past his due date.

I heard idiots on national TV state his removal was done poorly while he was away in the SE, the man was on a 90 day extension for a new IGP to be appointedand he knows that.

Adamu resolved the conflict with the PSC which his predecessors maintained for many years he resolved the issue of ENDSARS with dignity on his own part even though the army, the saboteurs and insurrectionists made sure the issue became a horrible episode.

The EFCC matter is one that needs to be dealt with and I'm happy with the new development, I watched Bawa's screening and he touched on the fact he is the first EFCC chief that wasn't from the police cadre however is fully trained and appointed as a "law enforcement officer" he acknowledged the police officers in the EFCC are only on secondment and the extended posting was not ideal.

I have a lot of hope the Bawa years ahead would yield an improvement in the operational workings and the attitude of the EFCC we might not see record convictions like under Magu but the EFCC would be restructured and become more professional and most efficient. EFCC like their counterparts globally should have their own staff taken from higher institutions lawyers, forensic accountants and scientists that's the future.

You didn't hear that Adamu spent billions to facilitate his tenure extension?
At the height of police atrocities, he did nothing! Not until the youth forced the government to ban SARS. What police reform are you talking about?
The man is a typical officer who sits in the office and collects returns from his boys. I heard of an occasion where he went and shared 2 million cash on the spot to people he went to visit and those who came to greet him. If Atiku does such I will understand, but a police officer? Common!
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by BafanaBafana: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
omonnakoda:
What kind of English is this
He was from Interpol ko He was from Internet ni
Only broke people do this
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by omonnakoda: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Only broke people do this
You have a lot of experience no doubt
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by BafanaBafana: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
omonnakoda:
You have a lot of experience no doubt
You are not smart too
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by Ajimusty2: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some people don Dey swear for that man.
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2021
BafanaBafana:

You didn't hear that Adamu spent billions to facilitate his tenure extension?
At the height of police atrocities, he did nothing! Not until the youth forced the government to ban SARS. What police reform are you talking about?
The man is a typical officer who sits in the office and collects returns from his boys. I heard of an occasion where he went and shared 2 million cash on the spot to people he went to visit and those who came to greet him. If Atiku does such I will understand, but a police officer? Common!

Heard Adamu spent billions to facilitate tenure extension, the extent to which individuals in Nigeria engage in hear say and character assassination is just alarming.

"Your father is a thief and your mother is a prostitute" I heard it from a third party who heard on the grapevine somewhere in Cambodia 10 years ago in a beer parlor while intoxicated , that's the nature of the nonsense you just put up.

Adamu preempted such issue and had already set up a committee looking at police brutality community policing and reform long before the ENDSARS and a good number of civil rights people were involved , that was why Segalink was angry he was overlooked on the Lagos prove panel because some of them had put in work and the femco bunch came and stole their thunder.

The power of life and death is in the tongue be careful about sharing information you know is a lie.
Re: IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others by Yinka1808: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Their problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Rain Triggers Flash Flood In Ekiti (pictures) / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.