Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . (1810 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Dickson178(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
today I got stuck on a married woman, and I believe this lady do too ,. we had a very nice discussion today, becus everywhere was crowded , so we the opportunity to discuss. but I'm begging with name of God , and I pray God should forgive me, becus I knew that I had sin against him . after she finished with her NIN , and she can't leave, she keeps looking at me, saying, when is your turn , ( I was like what's this lady tryna do , many she got stuck on me like I do ) I said, I don't know, she replied : okay, I can't wait, then she left . but I didn't collect her number .

1 Like

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by romunu(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2021
You haven’t said anything

1 Like

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2021
romunu:
You haven’t said anything

Because there is nothing to say.

For some people, to ordinary look dem na wahala because dem go think say you wan chase dem. Over imagination dey worry dem.
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Kobicove(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2021
You self wan trend sotay you begin imagine things undecided
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by tosik(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2021
so what do we even gain from the rubbish you post...
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by WinterMinter(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2021
your title was a massive nonsense
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Fremantle: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
It seems Married Women is the trend now, hence every dick n' harry will just make up stories.

Op so if I happen to look at u some kind of way now u'll perceive am gay or probably into u abi...

Come....

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by JustCruise(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Can't seem to understand what the op is saying.
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by bigpicture001: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2021
@OP, ur too corrupt minded. It is very normal of two strangers who waited together for long anywhere to inquire about each others welfare concerning what day came for... Especially if one does without the other also doing.... Many time one even wait for the other...

Guy focus your attention to making money. It will help resolve most of your problems... Stop assuming the air

4 Likes

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Marketers/copywriters needed

3 Likes

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by femi4: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Dickson178:
today I got stuck on a married woman, and I believe this lady do too ,. we had a very nice discussion today, becus everywhere was crowded , so we the opportunity to discuss. but I'm begging with name of God , and I pray God should forgive me, becus I knew that I had sin against him . after she finished with her NIN , and she can't leave, she keeps looking at me, saying, when is your turn , ( I was like what's this lady tryna do , many she got stuck on me like I do ) I said, I don't know, she replied : okay, I can't wait, then she left . but I didn't collect her number .
"Married woman" not "Marriage woman"
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Berezuski: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2021
You actually need to do your NIN

1 Like

Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by Edeyoung: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Dickson178:

Guy if u try that nonsense with my wife i go hunt you down....

Its your duty to resist married women.... Na person property

They are human beings and they would show feelings but resisting their attempts is virtue snd they will thank you for it someday

But if u go try yourself say my wife give u face, u come enter na die go end am for u
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by tnerro1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
You sure you are up to the age of NIN? It’s from 18 and above
Re: How A Marriage Woman Keep Looking At Me . by MasonKendall(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
tnerro1:
You sure you are up to the age of NIN? It’s from 18 and above
Na 16.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Her Feelings? / I'm Going Through Severe Depression. / My Husband Reject My Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.