Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Feel Like I’m Juggling Two Identities — A Week In The Life Of A Dominatrix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like I’m Juggling Two Identities — A Week In The Life Of A Dominatrix (689 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I’m Juggling Two Identities — A Week In The Life Of A Dominatrix by BigCabal: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
The subject of today’s “A Week In The Life” is a dominatrix. She talks about juggling two identities, feeling guilty after satisfying her kinks and meeting interesting people.

MONDAY:
I’m lucky to have a very flexible schedule because I get to determine my day. The first thing I do when I wake up today is to run errands. After which, I do some chores and general housekeeping. It’s almost noon when I’m done, so I try to sort breakfast while also catching up on my unread notifications.

When I’m not running errands and being the perfect vanilla daughter, I’m a lifestyle dominatrix. This means someone who’s interested in the BDSM lifestyle not majorly for financial gains. What this means is that I get to meet interesting people and have interesting conversations.

Someone filled my Google form which I put on the internet for people to book a domme session with me. He dropped his number and asked me to call him. I found this weird because that’s no way to talk to a domme, especially seeing as he booked a session to be a sub. Anyway, I told him off and ignored him. He then came begging a few hours later and offered to pay for my time so I reconsidered him.

I had him upload his picture, his name and government-issued I.D card so I could do a background check [aggressive Google search] on him. His background check came back clean and we moved on to the next stage which is paying a tribute —any amount between ₦5,000 and whatever amount you can afford — and having a conversation.

While talking to him, he casually let it slip that he was in his early fifties and that sort of freaked me out and excited me. I’ve never been with anyone that old before. Because of work, I had to stop texting him but I couldn’t stop thinking about his age — what makes a person in their fifties seek out this kind of thrill?

TUESDAY:
The first message I wake up to is from my newest fifty-something-year- old submissive.

Him: Do you do drugs?
Me: The occasional joint here and there.

Him: No, I mean something stronger like cocaine.

Me: ….

Find more stories like this in the money Newsletter. Click this box to subscribe.
In my head I was like wait a minute… but I shrugged it off.

He went on to ask me for the cost of a session with me. I gave him two options: name-calling and punishment for 2-3 hours at ₦50,000. Or pegging and other unique kinks [like body worship, foot worship] the client might have at between ₦100,000 – ₦150,000.

We settled on name-calling with a little twist and agreed to link up tomorrow. With that out of the way, I spent the rest of my day both lazing about and preparing for tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY:
I don’t want to talk about what happened today because it feels weird saying it out loud. I got to the agreed-upon venue and we spoke for over an hour. I asked him about his kinks, his fetishes, medication history, and whether he was on any medicine. After our conversation, I went on to get wine drunk and he brought out cocaine.

I was like…okay.

I went into Domme space and he went down on his knees into submissive space. He asked me to cuff him, whip him on his dick, and call him mean names like slut, LovePeddler, dirty slut, dog. He also had me alternate with endearing names like little puppy, Mommy’s pet.

The weird part was that he kept on doing cocaine all through this so he was very bright-eyed and manic throughout our session. I was a little bit nervous, but I had to keep things in control and use my Domme voice to issue commands to him.

When we were done, he ended up paying me more than the agreed amount because, in his words, “I did a great job.”

I was so tired from the intensity and novelty of the experience that I just went home to crash.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/money/hustle/i-feel-like-im-juggling-two-identities-a-week-in-the-life-of-a-dominatrix/
Re: I Feel Like I’m Juggling Two Identities — A Week In The Life Of A Dominatrix by WarmTest3: 11:32am On May 08, 2021
Hi,
In case dominatrix, when I do any scene with shibari rope, I will talk at least briefly about what experience the bottom has, what they are looking for in the scene and any hard limits they have. As part of this discussion, I will tell them that my style of rope play can be very intimate and that I like to play with energy when I tie somebody.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone It's My Birthday / Lyta Has Apologized, He's Now Calling Everyday - Singer's Babymama Reveals / Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.