Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Guys Pls Be Wise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Be Wise (3592 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Finewarriboy: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Tonyreal49:
Today one of my foolish friend sent he’s girlfriend 90k for her school fees in delsu. She’s in 100lv

I fucke**d her before she traveled recently ���� grin

Be bad it will Help your soul
Fuc$K them all

Link your brother up with that puSSSy

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Edeyoung: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:
I am terribly heart broken at the moment, I played a fool all along, when I love I love with all my heart and soul I detest cheating or double dating, but lo and behold I have been stabbed in the heart by my girlfriend of three years.

She was misbehaving I asked her wat the issue is she said nothing, she came to my place the next day cooked for me and then broke the news

I don't really know what I feel for u, I have waited three yrs for u,someone is actively asking for my hand in marriage.

This is somone I told that in April I will visit her people even went ahead to put a call across reminding them.

During our last discussion I begged her saying if I do not go this April then she can give the guy a go ahead, unknown to me she had already in someway given the guy her word while we where in the relationship.

She now tells me it's too late, I pleaded she says none of us should call her for the next one month that she wants to think. Or confused.

I will never put my eggs in one basket ever again. I will be a super bad boy now as I am terribly torn in my heart.

Pls if u read carefully I spoke to her sister of my coming prior before this whole thing, is it still ok to call BK informing her that I will not come again

Oya na be a bad guy.... Because of one small girl wen nor senior your younger sister....

Oya na be a bad nigga Bleep all d ladies break their heart na yourself u dey do at last

When you never reach to date you go dey date na there problem follow come
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by dave4rella(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin

Move on!

She doesn't deserve you!
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by ikillbrokegirls: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Don't trust these hoes - take pills and you will be heal.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Jhustmie1: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's her loss though�
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by benqo01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
The truth is girls marry who is ready for marriage,not necessarily they like the person so it's first come first serve.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by GeneralPula: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
During our last discussion I begged her

Begged her for what exactly?

For all the 3 years, wetin she offer you aside from Toto?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Guys, Pls be wise is an understatement.

Guys Wise Up.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by falcon01: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tonyreal49:
Today one of my foolish friend sent he’s girlfriend 90k for her school fees in delsu. She’s in 100lv

I fucke**d her before she traveled recently ���� grin

Be bad it will Help your soul
Fuc$K them all

hahaha.. A guy was crying and begging the love of one Girl while she was naked in My bed with My hands in her pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by tosaino95(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:
hahaha.. A guy was crying and begging the love of one Girl while she was naked in My bed with My hands in her pussy grin
who does that grin
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by openmine(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na wa ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Heineken(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Emotionss:
Op you can not and will never be a bad boy. You lack the criteria.

You can pretend to be one, but deep down you will always be a beta. grin

lol this should be rule nos 4
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by juniorstar(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:
I am terribly heart broken at the moment, I played a fool all along, when I love I love with all my heart and soul I detest cheating or double dating, but lo and behold I have been stabbed in the heart by my girlfriend of three years.

She was misbehaving I asked her wat the issue is she said nothing, she came to my place the next day cooked for me and then broke the news

I don't really know what I feel for u, I have waited three yrs for u,someone is actively asking for my hand in marriage.

This is somone I told that in April I will visit her people even went ahead to put a call across reminding them.

During our last discussion I begged her saying if I do not go this April then she can give the guy a go ahead, unknown to me she had already in someway given the guy her word while we where in the relationship.

She now tells me it's too late, I pleaded she says none of us should call her for the next one month that she wants to think. Or confused.

I will never put my eggs in one basket ever again. I will be a super bad boy now as I am terribly torn in my heart.

Pls if u read carefully I spoke to her sister of my coming prior before this whole thing, is it still ok to call BK informing her that I will not come again
Why are you begging her to stay! Pls dont do that
It's a journey for two. Not a begging exercise cis nobody is doing anybody a favour or are you saying she is better than you cos I dont understand u oo. My 2cents
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by FiverrTutor(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:

@

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.