Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (55839 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslim Community Issued Fatwa, Killed My Son In A Mos / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Gandollaar(f): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Amaechi2023:
people shall beleive every negative rumor about you because they hate your tribe or religion, they shall sugar quote your wrong doings to fuel tensions, and all this shall be done with negative intentions just to stop any positive projects you plan to establish.
karma takes no prisoners..
Oh puleeeeeese!!

He didn't invent NIN!
He has been exposed time and time again!

DSS complained but presidency didn't mind.

He will finally be thrown out to save face.

Karma takes no prisoners!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by dalass(f): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?

I have classmates who were nominal Moslems when they entered the University. But later, they started bearing moslem names, wearing hijab, buqqa, and I even started to hear so much hate from some of them about Israelis, it got to a stage, some don't shake hands as before...They even had jihad in OAU where they tore innocent Christian posters just to show hatred etc...

Most campus mosques are breeding potential terrorists just like a whole Kaduna University Mosque
killed someone's Son and a fellow student for sharing tract!

So, most enlightened young students get radicalised even in London schools when they get to become serious minded students like that Abdulmuttalib the underwear suicide bomber on a plane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by bastardmod: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2021
360degreess:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL... you said he Masterminded the killing of your son, and this happened more than 10years ago, and you didn't speak up until now.i.e after 10years ooo.. You are a big lier!!!.. Those people that paid you for this didn't try at all..
You people are just making pantami more popular with all this nonsense allegations.
Imagine someone also saying that it was pantami that Masterminded the killing of Yakowa, former Kaduna state governor?..And some gullible people believed it because of sentiment.Any right thinking person knew that it was the then PDP govt.who wanted to eliminate Gen.Azazi because he exposed them that they were the owners of Boko Haram, and unfortunately, Yakowa was on the same aircraft with Azazi the main target.. Simple.Go and ask any political analyst who knows history if you doubt.

Shut up!
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by na2016: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?

Having a Ph.D. doesn't mean the person is intelligent nor that the person made academic exploits except for the academic contribution to knowledge. Ask anyone who has one they will tell you that if they are truthful.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Isokoson1: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami is a wicked man.. He deserve to be killed... Nah me talk am
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naptu2: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Naptu2, is this true?

Why are you asking me and how am I supposed to know? Was I present??

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by capatainrambo: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Pantami should resign honorably or be sacked. His past is too soiled up to be overlooked. We can’t afford to keep extremist like him in sensitive and senior government position.
oh pls the buhari u support is worse. He and elrufai has said worse things
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2021
This Pantami man should resign honorably and face prosecution for incitement.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Fcwilly: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2021
IPOB/ESN are the terrorist, Issa patami/boko haram are not terrorist, in fact boko haram is a sociopolitical organisation with international affiliations with Isis, etc, PMB is there patron and life president.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Dpharisee: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Pantami should resign honorably or be sacked. His past is too soiled up to be overlooked. We can’t afford to keep extremist like him in sensitive and senior government position.

You are getting tired of defending the indefensible in this Govt. We told you then it will get to this but you were beclouded by sentiments. Buhari shares similar ideology with this guy, the fact that you are now condemning Pantami is the reason Yoruba Muslims are regarded as infidels here in the North as this will be seen as a 'betrayal'

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by bastardmod: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=AbuAeesha post=101013510]where is evidence pantami gave order of the killing?because definitely pantami didn't kill him.
where is the evidence that the son was actually killed inside the mosque?
is he the first person to die inside a worship centre? dont't people die inside churches,hostels?are the priests held responsible for the killings?
am not in any way promoting unlawful killing but when you have to accuse someone do it with proof beyond reasonable doubt.
hypocrisy is an ugly character.
[b]quote with proof beyond

Chai! Islam
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Mentorfaffair: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Are you together with him in the past. guy talk like an educated person
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by alfarouq(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Pantami is an islamic terrorist !! Quran 9:11
He should resign !!!

You don't give power to a religious extrimist!! He can over rule the system with his selfish mindset to favour his loyalist. Imagine an iman holding a crucial position, like we are in muslim country..

Buhari is deluded not only so, he is not wise.

Is it because he is an Imam that he should not be a Minister, if that is what you truly believe, you are either ignorant or a hypocrite.
Is Osinbajo not a pastor? The second in command to Adegboye.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:

Awon omo Abike. Lol. Anyone seeing you asking for his resignation will think you were for equity and fairness
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by zoedew: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

Friend, this matter transcends academics. It is a spiritual matter that has demonic influence at its core. Osama bin Laden second in command was a sound medical doctor and OBL himself was a very wealthy man. Ask yourself - why would such men who have everything to live for hazard their lives that way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Reference(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Aremson14:
This doesn't make sense at all he was the imam there so what.... was it not at uniben there a girl was killed... it's just like saying d pastor of the church was guilty... did he instruct any1 to kill the girl

The report indicated a 'fatwa' was placed on the boy. Who placea fatwa's if not religious leadership.

This is becoming a real mess. Serious problems are brewing in Nigeria.

I once warned that a time is coming when Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole will beg for restructuring but alas it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by onuman: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Esseite:

https://punchng.com/pantami-was-imam-when-atbu-muslim-community-issued-fatwa-killed-my-son-in-a-mosque-prof/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Pantami was an adult between 1999 and 2001 and participated in the celebration of joy of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system introduced in northern Nigeria.

It’s the selfish southern leaders that are begging northern politicians for continuation of one Nigeria, long after political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system and literally drew the boundaries of the areas Islamic Republic.

The 12 northern sharia states stick to one Nigeria just for the sake of lucre.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Awon omo Abike. Lol. Anyone seeing you asking for his resignation will think you were for equity and fairness

So, what am I for?
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by anungangampu: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Kubernetes:

Exactly.
Some religions bigots seems to have taken over this forum. They are feasting on the pantamis issue and spreading lies which can degenerate to crisis.I watched on the Television yesterday where Elumelus motion about panatami was struck out by Gbajamila. Nigerian youths are wasting their youth precious time on internet nagging while the rich is united at the top.Pantami may have his mistakes rgds certain past pronouncements, but I kid you not that, 100% of the reasons such hates comes from his haters is because his Sim card policies and probably also because he is scholish roots in Islam. They forget that Nigerian Muslims does not have issues voting a Pastor (My beloved Yomi Osinbajo )
Oga I am a Christian I don't know how sensible a human being like me will give up my data for a man who have dead wish against my religion. If same was turned and someone like Kukah was heading such a ministry, I know by now riots must have erupted around all Islam States. Southerners and Christian tolerate all kind of rubbish because an intelligent part of the South has minors that have sentiment towards Islamic religion. If Igbo were yoroubas that handle media and have upper hand like them in government and so sure This man won't last a week after all these allegations, so forget Femi response we know where he belongs. Let's keep tolerating rubbish till it consumes us all.
For the sim card stuff,most of you guys don't get it . Why many don't take it serious is because, how will you verify the millions of Chadians, Niger, Fulanis residing in the country? the previous one done why hasn't the card been released ? Why is pantami so reluctant to collect our data before 2023? Whats the hush about NiN when our voters card details and BVn detail's of recent are still there ? Who are these foreign element that we need Nin to fishout- Are they Southerners or Northerners? Let's ask valid question to get the truth . When I said this NiN stuff is bigger than most people think, they thought I was joking .. we are southerners and not scared of our identity , instead we doubt the man incharge who is so interested in what happens in foreign countries should not have our details. Is not so hard to ask for ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Brushstrokes20: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Just like Buhari and cohorts, isa pandemic is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by fordiong(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
360degreess:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL... you said he Masterminded the killing of your son, and this happened more than 10years ago, and you didn't speak up until now.i.e after 10years ooo.. You are a big lier!!!.. Those people that paid you for this didn't try at all..
You people are just making pantami more popular with all this nonsense allegations.
Imagine someone also saying that it was pantami that Masterminded the killing of Yakowa, former Kaduna state governor?..And some gullible people believed it because of sentiment.Any right thinking person knew that it was the then PDP govt.who wanted to eliminate Gen.Azazi because he exposed them that they were the owners of Boko Haram, and unfortunately, Yakowa was on the same aircraft with Azazi the main target.. Simple.Go and ask any political analyst who knows history if you doubt.

Are you sure read this Article well? It shows you secretely suppport Jihad.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
This Pantami news is really disturbing. I used to preach religious tolerance until yesterday with the way MURIC, Federal Government, muslims and other Islamic stakeholders are handling and denying many acts of terrorism of this man to this extent he is our communication minister is disgusting. I think it is time I changed my position. This is disgusting. Maybe people are right that one needs to condemn and tell muslims that they are terrorists. Cos I dont understand this game these people are playing. How can a terrorist and a killer be made a minister in this nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by moriss33(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Wow...see wonders
seunmsg:
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:

So, what am I for?
Na you know o bros. But I know cause we're singing the same tune does not mean we're following same script. You know what you are for.
Whether it will work is another matter
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by tjhinal: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Pantami is not going to resign, no matter the stupid propaganda you employed, it wouldn't work. All these hired animals to attack and tarnish his character will never succeed.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by slivertongue: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Dcube212:
I pray all these is not true

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only

like I said earlier his days at ATBU will catch up with him
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2021
zoedew:

Friend, this matter transcends academics. It is a spiritual matter that has demonic influence at its core. Osama bin Laden second in command was a sound medical doctor and OBL himself was a very wealthy man. Ask yourself - why would such men who have everything to live for hazard their lives that way!
I know bro, I am just re aweaking our political correct, liberal brothers that don't know about this blood thirsty cult
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by chikason22(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

Jihad school of terrorism. He graduated with first class honour and did his masters and PhD
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Kreme:

Are you mad or something ? Pantami's recent exploits are enough proof already... But who housefly go take side with if no be person with stinking wound.. Abu na your name
if u are right u dont need to insult urself,just provide reasonable proof
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by chikason22(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Hmm
For the sake shame and tomorrow, apc zombies pls tell buhari to sack this guy.
The man is a confirmed......... Terrorist
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by AbuAeesha: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Wickedfacts:

There was a fatwa issued. Let Pantami come out and deny that a fatwa was issued under him as Iman.
baba stop spreading propaganda,are u not literate, just provide reasonable evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.