Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (55850 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslim Community Issued Fatwa, Killed My Son In A Mos / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by ngadaAwo: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Government of terrorist, by terrorist and for terrorist!!
terroristocracy
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by VEXT: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
I rather be a cultists than be a Muslim...These people are terrorist,kill any how..

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by NikAustine: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
rowland545:
Were r the go and link ur sim card zombie crew.....

I can't believe this man is a minister in d first place...an iman turned minister of communication and digital economy...

They should create ministry of jihadist and give him d slot that's were he fits....I'm sick and tired of this country
Can you see one of the reasons Nigeria has to divide? except it is restructure..I support division
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Wickedfacts: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
AbuAeesha:
where is evidence pantami gave order of the killing?because definitely pantami didn't kill him.
where is the evidence that the son was actually killed inside the mosque?
is he the first person to die inside a worship centre? dont't people die inside churches,hostels?are the priests held responsible for the killings?
am not in any way promoting unlawful killing but when you have to accuse someone do it with proof beyond reasonable doubt.
hypocrisy is an ugly character.
quote with proof beyond reasonable doubt

There was a fatwa issued. Let Pantami come out and deny that a fatwa was issued under him as Iman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by FarahAideed: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?

He got his PHD through the back door in Nigeria after getting a z rated masters from z list robert gorden commercial university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by ngadaAwo: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Casham:
It baffles me to think that there are actually people who still defend this man. This is a very sensitive position for God's sake given to a man with a very doubtful "past". Are there no better muslims to take his place? The muslims should even be the ones in the forefront fighting for his removal if really they are a people of 'peace' as they always claim. But obviously they preffer him because he "once" supported what they all secretly support. We are building a culture in this country where politicians will still hold on to power even when the people have lost confidence in them. No wonder there is anarchy in the land. This is not about "Islamophobia". You people are actually asking us to trust our personal security database to a man who has a questionable link with terrorists. The fact that many muslims support this man only shows that, really, they actually support terrorism. It is not about love or hate; it is about giving my trust to a former terrorist promoter. #pantamiout.
bro there's nothing like moderate Muslims
it's either you're a Muslim or a kafir
all Muslims are extremists and if you're not an extremist there's no 2 ways about it
you're a kafir.

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Keemsleek005(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Everybody just dey drag these guy but you all forgot to learn one lesson in life what ever we do in life always have repercussion. The internet never forgets. If he knew someday his past will catch up with him, i guess he would have been more careful or lived a balanced life style.
So we should all be careful our past can destroyed our future. If all these is true let him face his music. These is just a lesson to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Prozico22(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Buhari and and the so called communication and culture ministry are evil and wicked God please unleash your your anger on them only you can do the undo
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by gtrader: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Everything Nnamdi KANU said has come to pass. I am so ashamed that I doubted Nnamdi but it is very obvious he was right all these time.

Just look at what is happening all over the country.

Esseite:

https://punchng.com/pantami-was-imam-when-atbu-muslim-community-issued-fatwa-killed-my-son-in-a-mosque-prof/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Amaechi2023(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
when ever I see negative news on pantami all coming up at this time, I just laff.
reason is that all this excuse are becoming more stale and it's already looking too obvious that the motive behind his back calling were for negative reasons.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Gandollaar(f): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?
He parades a Havard certificate, even though it was a course that lasted a week .....Farooq Kperogi

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Eriokanmi: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Buhariiii. History will never forget sir
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by CaptainAyub: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

Al Baghdadi of ISIS also had a PhD.

In Islamic studies

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Commanderinpips: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
360degreess:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL... you said he Masterminded the killing of your son, and this happened more than 10years ago, and you didn't speak up until now.i.e after 10years ooo.. You are a big lier!!!.. Those people that paid you for this didn't try at all..
You people are just making pantami more popular with all this nonsense allegations.
Imagine someone also saying that it was pantami that Masterminded the killing of Yakowa, former Kaduna state governor?..And some gullible people believed it because of sentiment.Any right thinking person knew that it was the then PDP govt.who wanted to eliminate Gen.Azazi because he exposed them that they were the owners of Boko Haram, and unfortunately, Yakowa was on the same aircraft with Azazi the main target.. Simple.Go and ask any political analyst who knows history if you doubt.

Hmm your level of reasoning is really pathetic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Gandollaar(f): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when ever I see negative news on pantami all coming up at this time, I just laff.
reason is that all this excuse are becoming more stale and it's already looking too obvious that the motive behind his back calling were for negative reasons.
Your sins shall find you.

Remember the day of recompense.

Karma takes no prisoners.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by AuroraB(f): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

PhD in what field, bikonu ooo
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by billyG(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
What is this man patani acedemic qualifications?
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Kreme(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
AbuAeesha:
where is evidence pantami gave order of the killing?because definitely pantami didn't kill him.
where is the evidence that the son was actually killed inside the mosque?
is he the first person to die inside a worship centre? dont't people die inside churches,hostels?are the priests held responsible for the killings?
am not in any way promoting unlawful killing but when you have to accuse someone do it with proof beyond reasonable doubt.
hypocrisy is an ugly character.
quote with proof beyond reasonable doubt

Are you mad or something ? Pantami's recent exploits are enough proof already... But who housefly go take side with if no be person with stinking wound.. Abu na your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Hmm your level of reasoning is really pathetic.
360degreess is a paid writer, he's paid to call white black.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by hurryup123(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Pantami should resign honorably or be sacked. His past is too soiled up to be overlooked. We can’t afford to keep extremist like him in sensitive and senior government position.
For the first time you've made a sensible comment on this platform. .
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Femeto: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
DSS na rubbish department. A total waste. They definitely didn't investigate this man.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Amaechi2023(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Your sins shall find you.

Remember the day of recompense.

Karma takes no prisoners.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
people shall beleive every negative rumor about you because they hate your tribe or religion, they shall sugar quote your wrong doings to fuel tensions, and all this shall be done with negative intentions just to stop any positive projects you plan to establish.
karma takes no prisoners..
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naijadrivablog: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Na wa
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by uchejustine: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Phanta or what is he called, is a great extremist. Just look at his face, u will see a hardened jihadist... Its just unfortunate that these are the kind of people you find in govt.... There are many Phantamis in this clueless govt.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Elidrisy20: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
This one na kolo Prof, You ppl are just showing to the world how Nigerian Christians reason
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naijadrivablog: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

You think that educational standards in the north and south is the same?
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Gandollaar(f): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
AuroraB:
PhD in what field, bikonu ooo
Quotasystems PhD.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by LLMG: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Blame your foolish Southern leaders and representatives.
Mikehot:
Jihad is bigger than one ministry bro

look at Ruga support from agric ministry

look at Boko Haram, bandits support defense ministry

look at rail way to maradi transport of Terrorists from Transportation ministry

look at free opening of northern boarders enabling of Terrorists from Interior ministry

look at zamfara gold to fund bandits from Mineral resources ministry

look at the Terrorists taking oil money to go "search for oil in north" by petroleum ministry

These Terrorists have finished this country
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
If someone replies to this foolishness your senseless Igbos tribesmen will be wailing for the mods. Was it Tinubu that appointed the terrorists? The same Tinubu many of u Igbos claim Buhari as sidelined.

But he didn't mention tinubu in his statement na

why don't you have sense
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Ajibade123(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Maybe it time Christians wake up and stop all those forgiveness things do your own back and do it real hard and stop forgiving like a pussy
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Grace001: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Na Christians I pity pass

And all indications is pointing that Tinubu want to run for president which likely means a MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET

I have said it, Christians should be ready to start buying the Muslim praying kettle

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Kubernetes: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2021
360degreess:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL... you said he Masterminded the killing of your son, and this happened more than 10years ago, and you didn't speak up until now.i.e after 10years ooo.. You are a big lier!!!.. Those people that paid you for this didn't try at all..
You people are just making pantami more popular with all this nonsense allegations.
Imagine someone also saying that it was pantami that Masterminded the killing of Yakowa, former Kaduna state governor?..And some gullible people believed it because of sentiment.Any right thinking person knew that it was the then PDP govt.who wanted to eliminate Gen.Azazi because he exposed them that they were the owners of Boko Haram, and unfortunately, Yakowa was on the same aircraft with Azazi the main target.. Simple.Go and ask any political analyst who knows history if you doubt.

Exactly.
Some religions bigots seems to have taken over this forum. They are feasting on the pantamis issue and spreading lies which can degenerate to crisis.I watched on the Television yesterday where Elumelus motion about panatami was struck out by Gbajamila. Nigerian youths are wasting their youth precious time on internet nagging while the rich is united at the top.Pantami may have his mistakes rgds certain past pronouncements, but I kid you not that, 100% of the reasons such hates comes from his haters is because his Sim card policies and probably also because he is scholish roots in Islam. They forget that Nigerian Muslims does not have issues voting a Pastor (My beloved Yomi Osinbajo )

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.