Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash (64335 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by qualityovenbake(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
She's gone, let the dead rest.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
cry
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by poeticsoldier(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jesus
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by blowjob: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
DIS CLOWN AGAIN undecided

THE GIRL DON DIEEE, U FINE NOW undecided
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by IamPlato(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021

Her Death Has Nothing To Do With These People, the Girl Had Kidney Problem Long Ago

Indaboski or Whatever His Name Is, is A Fake Motherfvcker and Not A Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Kreme(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Enu orofo ni n sh'eku pa orofo, enu mi KO ma se pa mi
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Ebukacute(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
But why would a 21 years old girl accuse a woman old enough to be her mother of paying her to arrange men for her...this is bad...very bad...
Fact is ada ran her mouth too much while chasing clouts and whether her death was coincidence or not I don't really pity her...her accusations are huge enough to make a feeble minded person commit suicide.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by zikizm: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
She used to be a friend casually

Rip
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Pyroex(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
cheesy

Rest on Ada....
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Dbarrzx: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Let this poor lady rest in peace cuz she is gone....God knows how water entered a coconut. We all gonna have a taste of it. Death!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by PussyKing(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
She’s gone

Just a lesson to other celebs that tweet,say jargons for the sake of clout chasing

We move...at least no be buhari kill her

Na Buhari kill her jor sad
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by poeticsoldier(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
We need to always be in control of our mouths and not the other way round.You don't know whose death is around the corner.May God protect us all and may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Betscoreodds: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Only God owns life

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Frales6(f): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
right now na only Ada Jesus go know wetin kill her, every other person just dey assume. I pity the family right now, especially after spending much to make sure she gets herself and eventually she dies. it's really painful
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Lagoon0: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I no dey chuk mouth for family mata.

Ndi % percenters
Werey dey fear kidney.. grin grin
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by PrinceMajestic: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
This old evil bitch has connived with her evil companion the prophet to sniff life out of the vulnerable powerless beautiful young girl for exposing their atrocities. May Her soul hunt her killers down. That's why I always tell pretty girls to stay away from religious practices

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by abfemi163: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
The wisdom of God and ways of God to a man who cannot understand God by the holyghost is termed "gullible" or foolishness"

Gander:
Christians are so gullible

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by emmyN(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexiestharam:
Always be careful of statements you make! Even if she is innocent, nobody will ever believe. The tongue can make or break you! I will never look at madam Rita the same way again.

I'm not sure she cares about your opinion very much cheesy.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Treasure123456(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
I believe she's experiencing eternity now.

All the truth about heaven or hell is now a reality to her. one of this days it'll be also be plain to everyone.

Amend your ways. If you miss heaven you won't miss hell fire

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by edoairways: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexiestharam:
Always be careful of statements you make! Even if she is innocent, nobody will ever believe. The tongue can make or break you! I will never look at madam Rita the same way again.
But you would pitied that parrot I suppose
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by edoairways: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
This old evil bitch has connived with her evil companion the prophet to sniff life out of the vulnerable powerless beautiful young girl for exposing their atrocities. May Her soul hunt her killers down. That's why I always tell pretty girls to stay away from religious practices
Ada Jesus did out of negligence not a supposed curse from a nollywood actress or Prophet.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by edoairways: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ebukacute:
But why would a 21 years old girl accuse a woman old enough to be her mother of paying her to arrange men for her...this is bad...very bad...
Fact is ada ran her mouth too much while chasing clouts and whether her death was coincidence or not I don't really pity her...her accusations are huge enough to make a feeble minded person commit suicide.
Exactly! This should teach others lesson
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Tifunloran: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ada is Gone! She is right now as we speak in either of Heaven or Hell.

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.

Where in your bible shows she's in heaven or hell now?
Abi Genesis 3:19 na lie?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by roundman: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexiestharam:
She died of kidney dieseas and not all this rubbish you people are spilling, attributing her death to Odumeje and Rita Edochie ....na be say Daddy freez go don die try!!!
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by OmoJubrila: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.

So it's time for judgement already?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sijo01:
See her face like evil spirit
ah easy.. The devil is on social media.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by DonXavi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is the message, this is the reality of our existence, although the carnally minded may take it as a joke. This world is not home to any man, we only have a short time to spend here. Everyone should try and grab this expensive free gift of life when there is time, the time is running out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by divinepips(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
smiley this connotations and conspiracy theories are just fallacy and handiwork of mischievous makers

"However, months after she made the allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left her incapacitated"

if u listen to Ada Jesus's interview with BBC PIDGIN you'll see where she said that she has been diagnosed of this sickness for over a year and doctors told her what to avoid and she threw caution to the wind .

naija people need sense, she was sick before these brouhaha erupt
God bless you my brother. I read where the foundation that took care of her ailment said that after her first surgery she was supposed to go for lab to know the extent of the damages done her body but she refused which made the disease to spread to and destroy her lieoew, all these did not happen today.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by matm: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lesson:think before u talk. A bad word said ca hardly be unsaid.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/rita-edochie-reacts-after-demise-of-ada-jesus/%3famp

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN97Ak-AO1V/?hl=en
She was Cursed for her action and when a heavy curse landed upon a victim like that, her body from inside will never remain the same. That is why it is advisable to you all to say the truth always. if she wanted fame with the names of those two people she would had contacted them for such, so that she can use their names for but she want alone and she received a no nonsense satanic bullet. Odumeje is no man of God, he is a strongman and they don't hear sorry if you tarnish their image nationwide without their permission. She would have survived it, moreover the girl is not a good follower of Jesus Christ, not strong enough in prayer, she doesn't know her right in Jesus Christ; it is really a pity. A lot to learn here! She went too far! The bullets fired into her, had around gone inside her body and there's nothing she can do about it, her body was weak and everything went off! Learn to respect people, don't invite devil that is on his mission to come against you without him knowing that you do exist. Pray always! Pray always! Pray always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Skymason20(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

all them righteousness must turn up for this kind post , all the same I hail de grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.