Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash (64340 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

What did JESUS say to the thief at the Cross who ask Him to remember him?
please Sir May you answer my question then we can start from there..
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
please Sir May you answer my question then we can start from there..
Young man! Your answer to the question is the answer you need.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rita you lost all respect I have for you when you started acting silly at your age. You are very normal when you are young and very responsible but unfortunately at your old age you turned a nuisance.

You married your daughter out yourself when your husband still alive living with you. You went as far with her to that semi herbalist called Idumeju church to do thanksgiving alone.

Suddenly you started swagging around with idumeju who in a real sense should be your son age mate. Very unfortunate that the name "Edochie" is attached to your mess, that name is a household name with weight but your sudden irritant behaviours had put that name on internet for wrong reasons.

I guess you Rita and your Idumeju are happy now the girl is dead ba? No worry death is inevitable to all mankind.

Shame!!!
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

What did JESUS say to the thief at the Cross who ask Him to remember him?
JESUS is the Life. HE is the owner of Life.
If the Resurrection and the Life told a man that today you will be with me, then you should get what you need from there.
I wanted you to understand what happened there but you are making it look as if you know all already. Knowing the scripture is good but remember that everything weren't written in the Bible. It take a Man's true encounter with God to receive Revelations..
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
To mess with the ogwo ego crew was a bad idea on Rita s part.

No they have used her for blood money, another classic case of rituals in the entertainment industry of south east.

Why would a young woman of under 30 have kidney failure?

MHSRIP.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
I wanted you to understand what happened there but you are making it look as if you know all already. Knowing the scripture is good but remember that everything weren't written in the Bible. It take a Man's true encounter with God to receive Revelations..
Any Revelation you have that is not from the Bible Or is a Devilish revelation..
The Word of GOD is simple and filled with all you need.

Lazarus and the Rich is a Perfect example of what happens
The criminal at the cross is another,
Stephen is another.
Moses and Elijah at the Transfiguration is another.
So many others..
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Maobichek: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
abfemi163:
The wisdom of God and ways of God to a man who cannot understand God by the holyghost is termed "gullible" or foolishness"

Aptly written.

In our family Church, after the reading of the epistle, the priest would say: "This is the word of God," the congregation would respond: "thanks be to God."
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by virago(f): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ada is Gone! She is right now as we speak in either of Heaven or Hell.

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.

Read your Bible very , she's neither in heaven or hell now , at least that's what your bible says
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Any Revelation you have that is not from the Bible Or is a Devilish revelation..
the very same thought that made people think that once they read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations , they have known God.

My question is why are these signs not seen in their lives, According to Mark 16vs17-18?

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by insabarnur(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria, a country where you can never live in Peace but only rest in Peace when u die.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Gander: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cutie09:

? I don't understand you sir/ma
That’s cos you are an idiot
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Gander: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
abfemi163:
The wisdom of God and ways of God to a man who cannot understand God by the holyghost is termed "gullible" or foolishness"

And stupidity too.
Cos you’re stupid
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Men of God in Nigeria are more dangerous than devils..

Forget their hypocrisy. Jesus is not Lord in their lives.. It's just business for them.

RIP Ada

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Toseenlove: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Medicine after death......
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Valhalaog(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Well May her gentle soul Rest In Peace
Anyways I blame desmond Eliot for her death[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by tiwasiaife(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why will people not use this type of juju on our politicians who are stealing our monies. Even jubril
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
the very same thought that made people think that once they read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations , they have known God.

My question is why are these signs not seen in their lives, According to Mark 16vs17-18?

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
That one is a Personal thing..
The Signs are not seen for you or others! Not me!
I am a sign and Wonder! The Bible works for me Exactly as the Bible says. You need to be a Fool to the World to Believe and walk with GOD indeed.
If you wann see Scriptures in your life, you need to Believe GOD and His Word as HE says not the way u want..
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Word of GOD is simple and filled with all you need.

Lazarus and the Rich is a Perfect example of what happens
The criminal at the cross is another,
Stephen is another.
Moses and Elijah at the Transfiguration is another.
So many others..
what I wanted you understand is simple and we re almost saying the Same thing but you made it sound as if you know everything about God already

There is awaiting place after ones death , Dead Peoples go to Hades and in that hades there are two compartment; Hell and Paradise or Abraham's blossom.thats where people will be rising from When trumpet sound . Abraham blossom was where the poor Lazarus was taken to . So going to heaven will be after judgement .
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by omoiyamayor(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.
there’s no heaven or hell, she’s coming back soon, if the earth revolves so do things inside it, have you thought why oyinbo will not stop planning about the future?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Team I say it as it is.

This is a huge lesson for us all.

Ada Jesus should not have said all she did without evidences.

Yes we can be hurt by people, but with her being that ill, couldn't Rita and Udumeje have forgiven her at least in front of the crowd?

With Rita uttering the words she was purport ed to have said, saying Ada won't recover from the illness?
Some things are inexcusable, these actions by these older folks are beyond pardonable.

May God comfort her family.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Minjim: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
The truth is that Rita edochie's hands are not clean as regards this matter. Some of the things she said when she had problems with the late Ada clearly shows that she can go to any length to deal with an enemy.

How can she be making utterances like
If you don't come back to apologize to me nah the sickness go kill you.

From the way she was talking in that video it's very obvious that she's a fetish woman.

The truth of the matter is that ADA Jesus had issues with people that were wiser and more experienced than her, so it was very easy for them to get rid of her.

The Ada girl said in a video on Twitter that she's been diagnosed with the sickness over 12 years ago. And since then she knew she won't live long.
She said nobody is the cause of her sickness.

https://twitter.com/Temi_loluwah/status/1384879840365584384?s=19
Since I saw the video, I fear bloggers.

Everyone is just pushing some silly negative to trend
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by chuksoyo21(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
smiley this connotations and conspiracy theories are just fallacy and handiwork of mischievous makers

"However, months after she made the allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left her incapacitated"

if u listen to Ada Jesus's interview with BBC PIDGIN you'll see where she said that she has been diagnosed of this sickness for over a year and doctors told her what to avoid and she threw caution to the wind .

naija people need sense, she was sick before these brouhaha erupt

Rita and Odumeje are just two jokers..
the girl in question got seek and died of natural cause...
people should stop saying crap....
let her soul rest in peace..
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by wumi2017(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rip ...death is inevitable
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

If God needed people in hell, God would have created them directly in hell. Stop fear mongering.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by edoairways: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ebukacute:

Yes....that girl ran her mouth way too much...and funny enough all those people drumming support for her then were no where to be found when shit hit the fan.
Na so oh
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by bubu2019: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
smiley this connotations and conspiracy theories are just fallacy and handiwork of mischievous makers

"However, months after she made the allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left her incapacitated"

if u listen to Ada Jesus's interview with BBC PIDGIN you'll see where she said that she has been diagnosed of this sickness for over a year and doctors told her what to avoid and she threw caution to the wind .

Find the video of when ada people took her to your so called Church.
Rita told her that she will not survive
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Cutie09(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gander:

That’s cos you are an idiot

Wow i asked a simple question sarcastically and you turn around to call me name. Omg. I don't blame you your fake fasting is making you angry remember that saying an hungry @Gander is an angry Gander go drink pure water c.u.n.t cunt mean sperms

Go blow yourself up while you yell allansnackbar
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by bubu2019: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Even if Madam Rita and Prophet Odumeje don't have hand in the death of Ada, I am very sure the video they did display all sorts of authority and power as though they were God will continue to hunt them. That video was not necessary. The curses were too much. I heard the Prophet saying in that video "when I am done with her, and I will start with ya generation, nothing can stop me until they "gave" me those people". Madam Rita was saying "I will never never forgive you", followed up with some scary curses. In spite the fact that they both of them are way far older than Ada, they are even old enough to be her Father and Mother. It was an herbalist that spoke up that they should forgive her. Imagine, an herbalist teaching Christians forgiveness. Anyways, we are all humans and only God knows the absolute cause and reason for Ada's death. I have not said they killed Ada ooo, but that public charade was unnecessary. Ada is gone! We all will go one day!! May her soul rest in peace!!!
In that video Rita was even worser than odumeje

Or is it only me that heard her telling ada that she will not survive (in her words bilie ka mu Fu gi

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Adakintroy: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

Everybody go school..but there are some things that are over your head in this world. It won't kill you to admite you do not know some rather than call people fools.

If I say Jesus died and rose. you a fool to believe.

In other words one of us will always be deluded.

If I believe in God it's a delusion of some sought. If you don't you are deluded.

The only question is which of us is?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by MummyD2020(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Una too disturb us with this girl matter. And the funniest part is that most of us never heard of her name not until after she died

Walahi
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by LaReinaa(f): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
In this part of the world, the dead is always innocent!
How do people feel when they defame and accuse others wrongly

I don't know if this woman had a hand in the girl's death or not, I can't vouch for her but I know how it feels to be falsely accused!!

Whenever someone dies in African, someone somewhere must be blamed! When has kidney failure become a spiritual attack

Everybody should free this woman and allow the dead to rest in peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.