Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash (64339 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Ejjis(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Its well....
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Ebukacute(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
edoairways:

Exactly! This should teach others lesson
Yes....that girl ran her mouth way too much...and funny enough all those people drumming support for her then were no where to be found when shit hit the fan.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Allow this girl rest in peace.

Meanwhile, 99% of Northern Muslims are terrorists. Don't quote me cus I don't reply mentions.
I copied your image. Thanks
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by deltateam: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexiestharam:
Always be careful of statements you make! Even if she is innocent, nobody will ever believe. The tongue can make or break you! I will never look at madam Rita the same way again.

Your mama slept with 5 men to have you. Which of them is your father?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Cutie09(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gander:
Christians are so gullible

? I don't understand you sir/ma
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by bamisho: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ada is Gone! She is right now as we speak in either of Heaven or Hell.

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.

First time i see you saying something sensible
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Depressed101: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexiestharam:
Always be careful of statements you make! Even if she is innocent, nobody will ever believe. The tongue can make or break you! I will never look at madam Rita the same way again.
she's a witch
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by thomasjoe(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
doctore212:
I need two big olosho for Zamfra here. Very urgent.

Ask a bike man / Cab driver . They usually know where the joints are located. grin[quote author=thomasjoe post=101021679]

Ask a bike man / Cab driver . They usually know where the joints are located.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by dankorode(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
that second pic put me in a sad mood.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.
people don't go to heaven or hell fire immediately after death .Till the day of final judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y02petnWc0
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
people don't go to heaven or hell fire immediately after death .Till the day of final judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y02petnWc0

Leave your Apostle and pick your Bible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by tonididdy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
... Let love Lead... Ptbj
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by bilulu(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Allow this girl rest in peace.

Meanwhile, 99% of Northern Muslims are terrorists. Don't quote me cus I don't reply mentions.
we won't quote you because we all know your second paragraph is 100% true. they all have soft spot for terrorism i only pity the southern muslim being used as pawn.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by onuman: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
She’s gone

Just a lesson to other celebs that tweet,say jargons for the sake of clout chasing

We move...at least no be buhari kill her

It’s hard to believe that Mercy Ada Jesus is gone.

May her soul Rest In Peace.

Life is empty.
But don’t Buharize with another person’s death.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by GoldHorse(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

She is right now as we speak in either of Heaven or Hell. ...................Really?

Is this what is in your bible? So she has been judged already before your so-called judgment day?

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Emperorlanky: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Go and read Gen. 3:19 and stop misleading people.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Ezini(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Una too disturb us with this girl matter. And the funniest part is that most of us never heard of her name not until after she died

As in eeh

please house I am trying to picture this ada, is she the person that made a joke about Gov obiano and drink
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by walozanga(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Maxcollins042:
I would have chipped in one or two things into this matter but my kidneys haven't completed their functions grin

Guy man! grin
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by VicM6: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
When we tell people to watch their tongues, dem go dem shout like mad goat... I do say it, no matter how a pastor or prophet can be; don't say negative tinx abt them bcus u don't know the one that has a call of God upon him and God isn't man. When a pastor and a prophet declares a word out of their mouth, if called by God then such words must manifest. So pls let's all be careful of what we say..... may GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by lereinter(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
The truth is that Rita edochie's hands are not clean as regards this matter. Some of the things she said when she had problems with the late Ada clearly shows that she can go to any length to deal with an enemy.

How can she be making utterances like
If you don't come back to apologize to me nah the sickness go kill you.

From the way she was talking in that video it's very obvious that she's a fetish woman.

The truth of the matter is that ADA Jesus had issues with people that were wiser and more experienced than her, so it was very easy for them to get rid of her.

Is there any problem with that

If na she kill her or have a hand in her death, then she shouldn't die again
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Leave your Apostle and pick your Bible..

I have a question for you please, when Jesus Christ Died ,did he asscend to heaven immediately?

If no , then where is the paradise he promised to be with the repented thief in Luke 23:43

"Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by charlesucheh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
I Still blame Buhari!!!
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by grandlexuz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
She had been suffering from Chronic Kindney Diseases for a while. It didn't just start after the allegation. Most times the early stages come with few or no symptoms.

Sadly she couldn't adhere to diet regime nor medications. Consequently CKD stage 5 sailed in and only dialysis or a kidney transplant were the temporal solutions.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:

I have a question for you please, when Jesus Christ Died ,did he asscend to heaven immediately?

If no , then where is the paradise he promised to be with the repented thief in Luke 23:43

"Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
You have asked and answered your question.
The problem with today's Christians is that you wanna use human sense to describe the scriptures. If you don't believe the word of GOD just as he says it, u hv no part with GOD.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
By the power of agreement, her contract is over, hope it was worth it.
Awon souled out.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by emezuo17: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

. She is not in any heaven or hell, she is in the morgue, after she is buried, she will be in the grave, till resurrection.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Daniel058(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

You have asked and answered your question.
The problem with today's Christians is that you wanna use human sense to describe the scriptures. If you don't believe the word of GOD just as he says it, u hv no part with GOD.
let me ask you, again, did Jesu ascend to heaven immediately after his death?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Righteousness2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
let me ask you, again, did Jesu ascend to heaven immediately after his death?
What did JESUS say to the thief at the Cross who ask Him to remember him?
JESUS is the Life. HE is the owner of Life.
If the Resurrection and the Life told a man that today you will be with me, then you should get what you need from there.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Maobichek: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
affable4:
RIP to the dead.

But you all should know that peddling lies against people could actually lead to depression and suicide.

You dont say rubbish just cos you want to chase clout. I'm not blaming anybody for Ada's death.

You are all coming for her cos Ada is dead. What if she had killed herself cos of the lies Ada told about her? Do you know the pains she must have passed through all those times.

Let's be logical. She decides who to forgive and who not to, its between her and her God. Even those that bear eternal grudges with their immediate family members also have something to say.

Like I said earlier, RIP to the dead.

It's quite unfortunate but Ada started the whole thing, even in her BBC interview, she stressed that she has been diagnosed of kidney problem before her issue with Mrs Rita.

Lastly, Mrs Rita later forgave her and the prophet did also and supported her with 1m. Now that she is dead, ppl now insinuate that Mrs Rita killed her, quite unfortunate.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by naija1stnigar(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
All those involved in this matter are suffering from lack of self control including the late Ada Jesus herself, her major problem was that she was trying to court attention by crucifying others because from the videos I watched she talks bad about other men of God even including David ibiyomie who never answered her, but these two empty brained fellows of odumeje and Rita edochie have seriously made their tongues to take control of them and to make and also to make them available for criticism and possible probe because of their inability to control their emotions God knows if they are responsible for her death or not but, the moral lesson is that we should learn to tame our tongues because here it has brought death to Ada Jesus and defamation of character for Rita and odumeje. Be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.