Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr (46679 Views)

Dear Gentlemen, Check If You Have Varicoceles By Firstdoctorr (photos) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by brightovio007(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Life nor easy, we must trade with caution when it comes to our health. Please kindly mind what you eat.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Halopy: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
sharpwriter:

Get water leaf vegetable, wash and squeeze out the juice, add a little pinch of salt and drink it raw often.

Take it in the morning before meal.
Thanks so much, I will try it. I appreciate this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Halopy: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
richiemcgold:

any time you feel the burning sensation in your stomach, just mix palm oil and honey in a teaspoon and lick it. it works instantly and the pain will disappear.
Thanks greatly.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
osazsky:
if u love ur liver which is deadlier than kidney pls stop anything spirit..i don see things o...nor be tell them tell me..if u see a liver patient those that have hiv and kidney issues go go do thanksgiving
thanks bro. but if believe beer is better than spirit then?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Indispensable85(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Remove number 8 from there jooor. Many of our herbs are far more effective than what the white men can ever produce for very many sicknesses and disease. Many of them also are certified safe by NAFDAC.You just can't put a blanket statement of disapproval on all herbs. Do you also know that there are many tablets that are injurious to the kidneys too? Herbs are natural and safer.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by CheedyJ(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you want me to drink an ocean I will but quit smoking, nah.. I won’t
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by iamimohtal(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Which natural tin wey I fit use replace Maggi ¿

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Nkwocha( palm wine) is very good for kidney.

Our nonentity biochemists will never teach the world anything. Go and research why our forefathers never suffered these diseases.

may our ancestors bless you more my brother. don't mind science

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by lastchild: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
in the picture, which of the kidneys is a healthy one?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Ugandatales: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Gbam. But eating natural can be expensive sha, but it is worth it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Lewisdinho(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Could you list the examples of those Natural foods you take and the fruits as i've been told to avoid some certain fruits because of the high rate of fructose in them. Thanks
AngelicDamsel:

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Ugandatales: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.

Are you Slawormiir 's sister?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Clinghton: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why should we avoid herbs?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by iyke649(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That's what I asked her
Ok. Just seeing urs ryt nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Ugandatales: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
jacoik:
very sure my dear sister but where can we find that natural food here in Lagos. mind you, natural food is not like those vegetables aboki plant by lasu road that if dem plant it today in a week time dem go harvest it. those ones are not natural food oooooo

That Lasu vegetable is still ten times better than bread, indomie, spaghetti and other processed foods we eat. Just avoid anything made in factory for one month and see the positive change in your health. I'm speaking from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by LoveJesus87(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

what's the natural replacement for seasoning cubes?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Emmadoc: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
No 6 angry

Stop smoking cheesy
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by LoveJesus87(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Drinking water regularly before meals;

* fills up your stomach faster
* makes you eat lesser
* raises your metabolic rate
* prevents constipation
* enables food digestion
* helps you lose weight

Drink water before your meals!

cool
thanks
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by temitope66(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.
You must take after him,going from one dick to another(old/young)
Daughter of Eve.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
iyke649:
Ok. Just seeing urs ryt nw
The thing doesn't make sense to me because even table salt that is natural has bad effects, but can we cook with to replace Maggi since it has side effect
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Angrygoat: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pls go to lounges and bars and when going there,take a jbl original jbl speaker and pass this message to them. Make sure the volume of the jbl is loud o. Ehen

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
When you say avoid herbs , what kind are you referring to?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Angrygoat: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
They call it locust beans
LoveJesus87:

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
I hate those herbs so much
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Lilphat: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by favelli(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

But asides seasoning cubes what can one use for cooking to give it taste??

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by walozanga(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.

Are u eating exactly wat ur grandpa is eating

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Totilopussylick(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Emmadoc:

Stop smoking cheesy
that my only problem.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by kense88: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

God bless your soul. Eat right and stay healthy
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Exmilitant(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
LoveJesus87:
locust bean (dawa dawa), salt and there is this specie of pepper that lets off a lovely aroma and tastes, scentleaves, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Though if your taste bud has been acclimatized to artificial seasonings, it would be difficult for you to enjoy a meal prepared with those natural seasonings. Also, fresh fish, crabs, prawns and shrimps has all the seasonings you'll ever need.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.