Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr (46692 Views)

Dear Gentlemen, Check If You Have Varicoceles By Firstdoctorr (photos) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Olawalelead(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
What the f**k...
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Mutemenot(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Well, they are other things that can cause kidney failures.. he never mentioned excessive beef and dirty water ... The air we breath also matters, that's why it's good we stay away from industrial areas ...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by FEARLESSDUDE: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Kidney disease is on the rise,
Some risk factors/causes are:

-high BP
-diabetes
-smoking
-kidney infection
-abnormal kidneys
-kidney disease in the family
-abusing NSAIDs
-taking toxic herbs

Below are 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney:

1. Drink enough water/fluids daily

2. Control your blood sugar

3. Control your BP

4. Check your weight

5. Eat more fruits/veggies

6. Stop smoking

7. Exercise daily

8. Avoid herbs

9. Don’t abuse NSAIDs

10. Do kidney function tests if you’re at high risk

#StaySafe

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstdoctorr/status/1385122040374562818

That no one hmm..... water water water grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
That no9 looks like tramadol and codine in my eyes..kia see our youths ..kidney failures go high in like 10 ..15 years from now

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saying we should stop taking herbs ��

You sound dumb like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by PoshTraveler: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
avoid herbs? are you mad?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by PoshTraveler: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Saying we should stop taking herbs ��

You sound dumb like that
tthe shit was stupid as Bleep.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jeff1607(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Natural fruits aren’t natural till your know the source of the fruit u eat.

Can’t compare a chicken raised with artificial foods to one raises with organic food
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Seniorwriter(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice thread....
Health is wealth however most Nigeriansare too preoccupied with trying to scale all their financial hassles in effect become too carried away as to remembering doing routine medical checkup.
I too falter in this eve though I have HMO facilities...my online activities makes it stringent for MED Check.
On a lighter mood abi na Kidney Check Buhari went to UK for since kidney infections is on the rise according to the OP....also reminds me of a lady neighbor that always says are you kidney me whenever she calls !!! LOLs

@Seniorwriter
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by richiemcgold: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Halopy:
Me my problem is ulcer, make God help me

any time you feel the burning sensation in your stomach, just mix palm oil and honey in a teaspoon and lick it. it works instantly and the pain will disappear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
tthe shit was stupid as Bleep.
nah! For real bro
I'm still shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by AleAirHub(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
I just tire for the op and the senseless update
helinues:
Avoid herbs?

How?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okkk
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
I agree with you 210%.
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
thank God it didn't say we should stop beer and whiskey

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by sharpwriter(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Halopy:
Me my problem is ulcer, make God help me

Get water leaf vegetable, wash and squeeze out the juice, add a little pinch of salt and drink it raw often.

Take it in the morning before meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by seyz91(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy

you smart!
heniford2:
and you forgot to add Bleep always
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
jacoik:
thank God it didn't say we should stop beer and whiskey
if u love ur liver which is deadlier than kidney pls stop anything spirit..i don see things o...nor be tell them tell me..if u see a liver patient those that have hiv and kidney issues go go do thanksgiving

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by sharpwriter(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

No doubt tho....You need to see how youths especially those who tag themselves as Yahoo boys in my area now derives pleasure in smoking, drinking and inhaling other hard drugs all in the name of getting high....Then, they'd get into their 10 years old japanese Camry and zoom off, viewing everyone, whether pedestrians or motorists as mere fowl worthy to be killed...

Kidney problem or not,who wor die go must surely die no matter how many advice you give to dem...But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be advised...So thank you op...

Lol @ 10 years old Japanese camry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by seyz91(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
abi na

no mind all these saka doctors and scientist telling you do this, do that, dont this, dont that, too much of this is bad and under consumption is bad,

all i know is you can't always be too careful as you said earlier, something must kill a man

the best way for your life care if you live in Nigeria is not to travel up North at all for my southwest and South East brothers
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by frikpus: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paracetamol too

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by SuperKlean(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

so what did you use to season your food?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by onomeabuja: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

babe which one b natural food

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by PoliteActivist: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Drinking water regularly before meals;

* fills up your stomach faster
* makes you eat lesser
* raises your metabolic rate
* prevents constipation
* enables food digestion
* helps you lose weight

Drink water before your meals!

cool
Not true.
Water dilutes acid necessary for digestion. Drink water not less than1hr b4 meal
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Kidney disease is on the rise,
Some risk factors/causes are:

-high BP
-diabetes
-smoking
-kidney infection
-abnormal kidneys
-kidney disease in the family
-abusing NSAIDs
-taking toxic herbs

Below are 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney:

1. Drink enough water/fluids daily

2. Control your blood sugar

3. Control your BP

4. Check your weight

5. Eat more fruits/veggies

6. Stop smoking

7. Exercise daily

8. Avoid herbs

9. Don’t abuse NSAIDs

10. Do kidney function tests if you’re at high risk

#StaySafe

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstdoctorr/status/1385122040374562818

What is nsaids? And which toxic herbs
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Venerable612(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Examples of the natural foods you had for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

But please what can we use to cook apart from the seasonal cubes? Is there any natural cooking spice out there I doubt it

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
iyke649:
Can you pls mention these natural foods for us to be aware of. Again, what do you use in place of your seasoning?
That's what I asked her
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by wtracy15: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ghanaians go talk say. All die be die.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by ihedioramma: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.
What of woman ?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Adasun(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But please what can we use to cook apart from the seasonal cubes? Is there any natural cooking spice out there I doubt it
locust bean
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

very sure my dear sister but where can we find that natural food here in Lagos. mind you, natural food is not like those vegetables aboki plant by lasu road that if dem plant it today in a week time dem go harvest it. those ones are not natural food oooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.