Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr (46685 Views)

Dear Gentlemen, Check If You Have Varicoceles By Firstdoctorr (photos) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by brightleave(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
9 nearly finish me. I discovered in time n stopped it completely.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Wealthier: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Modified:

I grind my spices myself. Crayfish, pepper, locust beans etc.....I grind dried fish sometimes.

Exactly! Thank you Exmilitant for taking your time to list this. There are so many spices, I couldn't even start to list them.

I blend fruits to make my own juice..... drop all junks(fast food), avoid carbonated drinks (minerals). My mindset is anything that I can't plant, I don't eat. Few exceptions apply, but start from there.

Thanks sugar. kiss kiss kiss

I don't seek perfection, I seek betterment. It may not be perfectly natural, but it is far better than heavily processed and heavily preserved food that are common.

Thanks honey. kiss kiss kiss

I was once afraid that my honey and date fruit intake would increase my sugar level, but it so balanced my sugar level that a physician commended me after seeing my test results. Sweetheart, don't allow your tongue deceive you. Tastes end in the mouth, benefits begin in your stomach.
Although, too much of anything is bad. Reason why nature has given us an inexhaustible varieties of food.

No, honey, don't think of the monetary(N) cost alone. If health is wealth, see every extra cost as an investment that forestall future expenses on illnesses. I see my food/drinks as my health insurance policy, I don't joke with it!

Note: I am not a 100% naturalist, I still satisfy my cravings for these improvised foods. I have never fallen ill since I left my parent's abode. How I detest drugs! Anytime I feel any abnormal working in my body, I take it as a communication from my body to me. Example: if I feel headache, I don't think of drug. I try to trace a cause like water intake, stress, hunger, oversleeping, under-sleeping, hair dressing, menstruation, over-thinking, over-exposure to afternoon sun grin grin , and I address the root cause. I face my challenges and they disappear. Many of us use drugs to disrupt the communication process.

There is no illness or disease with nature.
Here is my health creed "when there is a spark, a breath can quench it, but if the spark is allowed to become a fire, a breath may only help in escalating it" I tackle the sparks(challenges) so I don't have to deal with a fire(problem).

Hmmm . Wonderful, thanks for this. Please what natural solution can one do or take to the issue of this consistent purging I've been experiencing . True story is, thr purging is a side effect of some drugs I took as prescribed by my doctor for a cough infection I had, as the doctor clearly stated i would have this side effect. Since over 5 days I have stopped taking those drugs, omo this purging has refused to stop. What natural remedy can you assist with instead of taking the traditional tetracycline capsules.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by judgedredd22(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

[/b]

you be chairlady wey make sense o!! grin
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Casemiro(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Kidney disease is on the rise, Some risk factors/causes are:
-high BP -diabetes -smoking -kidney infection -abnormal kidneys -kidney disease in the family -abusing NSAIDs -taking toxic herbs
Below are 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney:
1. Drink enough water/fluids daily
2. Control your blood sugar
3. Control your BP
4. Check your weight
5. Eat more fruits/veggies
6. Stop smoking
7. Exercise daily
8. Avoid herbs
9. Don’t abuse NSAIDs
10. Do kidney function tests if you’re at high risk

#StaySafe
https://mobile.twitter.com/firstdoctorr/status/1385122040374562818

can you give examples of these toxic herbs?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Exmilitant(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wealthier:

Hmmm . Wonderful, thanks for this. Please what natural solution can one do or take to the issue of this consistent purging I've been experiencing . True story is, thr purging is a side effect of some drugs I took as prescribed by my doctor for a cough infection I had, as the doctor clearly stated i would have this side effect. Since over 5 days I have stopped taking those drugs, omo this purging has refused to stop. What natural remedy can you assist with instead of taking the traditional tetracycline capsules.
i don't know how this would go with your system but try, boiled unripe plantain.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by inikamoze(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Halopy:
Me my problem is ulcer, make God help me

Contact me for a lasting solution to your ulcer.
0 8 1 6 8 2 5 6 5 4 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.