Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event (40147 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by peculiar2233: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/pantami-hasnt-changed-contracted-islamic-tv-to-cover-fg-event-ozekhome/?amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_sourcej=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
I don't know why Buhari haven't sacked or suspended this guy. It's so obvious now that both Buhari and Pantami are both terrorist and mind you, we have plenty of Pantami in this present regime but they have failed woefully already

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by FarahAideed: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Using Ministry of communication funds to clandestinely fund Terrorism through a fake tv station

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by MansoryMX(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nbotee:
No Islamic extremist can change.. They jus go undercover and den manifest wen it's time

It took Buhari almost two decades to Manifest as well, to show his true nature and cause towards the peaceful and loving people of Nigeria! He wants to choke Fulani down the throat of Nigerians, we all know Fulani are foreigners to Nigeria! They were never Nigerians but Nigeriens. Hatred between Hausas and other tribe of Nigeria coupled with religious differences brought all this when the Hausas start seeking for helps from Fulani people from Niger! Today Fulani are now the core owners of the North, They are now the Elites and they want to establish their own state at all cause! They want to overrun certain place and carve a state for themselves so that they can be known as natives of Nigeria, from there they can spread like Coronavirus dwell among us like normal people. But they can never be normal! Even the educated ones like Pantami still drink cow urine! They will always be scavengers, marauders, nomads, dirty and blood sucking people! This is their true nature and they can never change it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by zadokchidi: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls ask the pas or what is his name ..will NIN end on may 6 ask he said
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by shegzhkn: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
hotwax:
he was placed in communication ministry for him to coordinate boko-haram communication.

This government are the real boko-haram.

United state don't know who buhari is. If they know, they would sent a ripper after him like that Iranian general

Delusional.

It call a reaper or just MQ-9 UCAV.

i hope i have successfully vex you grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
He should resign and be charged to court or arrested. which kind country be this
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Temptee101(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
The truth is that buhari is also an extremist. No difference between him and that terrorist, pantami.

Buhari keeps appointing only northerners and Muslims to sensitive positions.

This is clearly one of the attributes of an extremist.

Pantami is only following the footsteps of his boss, buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Seniorwriter(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
SAYNOTOTERORISTSYMPATIZERS

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by relicng: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Politics palava
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Vivuch: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Isa Pantami must resign!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by TheRedpillguy: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cyberterror:
If you guys know buhari very well you won't waste your time with these negative news coverage on pantami because it will even harden Buhari's heart more to give him bigger responsibilities cheesy
Yes he can do that but that will only make his opposition, people like Nmadi kanu the heroes or any body who choices to fight the government. These hores will be protected by the public

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by DSC7: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Not only is the cold-blooded beast called Pantami not fit to be a Minister of the Federal Republic but he is also not fit to walk our streets freely because he presents a grave danger to our people and our society.
The sooner he is dropped from President Buhari's cabinet like a hot potatoe and brought to justice the better. The world is watching.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by FBIBOT(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Man just dey receive am from all directions
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Realestatevixen: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na wa o. The man should resign already abeg. Too many allegations

Children Educational tablets available. Please call or watsapp on 080 6029 1729

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by patrickmuf(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Pantami is actually the minister for terrorists affairs. The minister for communication title that the FG gave to him was meant as an avenue to communicate logistics movement to Boko Haram.
No wonder Nigerian army complain that some people feed the terrorists information about their activities. Not knowing the minister of information and communication and digital economy himself that knows the in and out is the one giving them expo
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by eburuu: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantimi must stay if u no like comot frm nageria go biafra
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Charmingrascal(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Terrorists don't change.
Extremist don't change.

Pantami is a terrorist

#Pantamioutnow

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Even this mega looters' lawyer don put mouth for the matter. Give me a gun to kill just one Nigerian alive, I wouldn't consider two people before choosing this man
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Charmingrascal(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
eburuu:
Pantimi must stay if u no like comot frm nageria go biafra

Look at the cretins we share a Country with.

Just look at this one

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by isaiahethan: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cold-blooded unrepentant jihadist and lover of bloodshed called Isa Pantami is a religious bigots and hater of Christians and non Muslims.

His radical and inflammatory rhetorics over the years has led to the death of many Christians in the North.

May God destroy any fool covering and supporting this terrorist.

It is time to execute the idiot, I mean the so called pantami
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Sijo01(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
So this Pantami is still on his job despite the outcry for his sack!

Well, I'm not surprised. His boss is a terrorist like HIM.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online , never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

One thing I know Is that Isa pantami will never resign or be fired!

I spoke to him and I'm happy with the conversation that ensured between us!

What's ok about your pathetic reasoning faculty?

Are you really Ok?
Everyone sane on Nairaland knows you are not.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by eburuu: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Look at the cretins we share a Country with.
Just look at this one
e shock you abi oni kure
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cold-blooded unrepentant jihadist and lover of bloodshed called Isa Pantami is a religious bigots and hater of Christians and non Muslims.

His radical and inflammatory rhetorics over the years has led to the death of many Christians in the North.

May God destroy any fool covering and supporting this terrorist.
AMEN
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by DSC7: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online , never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

So let the media offensive continue!!they're dealing with a Diallo!!

A Diallo is always Victorious!!

That's why we are called the vikings of Africa!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

You are also a Terrorist sympathetic Individual...

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by wink2015(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
But will Buhari listen to the voice of the people to remove this jihadist?

BUHARI IS KNOWN TO BE STUBBORN TOWARDS OPINION LARGELY COMING FROM PEOPLE HE CONSIDERED THE 5 PERCENTERS OR SOUTHERNERS.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Could the Nin be used to gather the number and details of both Muslim and Christians alike

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Shattuck(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

So let the media offensive continue!!they're dealing with a Diallo!!

A Diallo is always Victorious!!
so in summary you are saying you support his message of killing of non-Muslims, taking over of communities through jihad its shameful you think this is north vs south, or Christian vs Muslim when it's just right vs wrong and Good vs evil, nothing much to add, patami isn't going anywhere not because he is innocent of the allegations but because the president and people like you share same view. if the table were turned you wouldn't tolerate this.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami Pantami Pantami

Nigeria disown and reject you and your handwork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.