Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event (40146 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

One thing I know Is that Isa pantami will never resign or be fired!

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

So let the media offensive continue!!they're dealing with a Diallo!!

A Diallo is always Victorious!!

That's why we are called the vikings of Africa!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

We have already developed a thick skin against hate!!

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That why we rule even countries that we are minority!!

Power,success,victory,intelligence, and beauty is in our DNA

we are always Victorious!!

The plot is already shifting to religion which is a no go area especially in politics.

This haters keep denying the fact that it not about religion but we can see the direction it is going.

Imagine a SAN having a problem with a federal government program being showed on an islamic station as if the minister personally invited them.

If ait, nta and channel think it is not important when invitation were sent to all media outlets and only one stations shows up, who happens to be an Islamic station, according to the opposition, it is islamic agenda.

The opposition keep telling us that it has nothing to do with religion but we see what they are doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Shamsuddeen1051: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

So let the media offensive continue!!

they're dealing with a Diallo!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That why we rule and administer even in countries where we are minority!!

u Christiane can do nothing to Isa pantami insa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Arewa1stSon: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The plot is already shifting to religion which is a no go area especially in politics.

This haters keep denying the fact that it not about religion but we can see the direction it is going.

Imagine a SAN having a problem with a federal government program being showed on an islamic station as if the minister personally invited them.

If ait, nta and channel think it is not important when invitation were sent to all media outlets and only one stations shows up, who happens to be an Islamic station, according to the opposition, it is islamic agenda.

The opposition keep telling us that it has nothing to do with religion but we see what they are doing
they've already failed... Trust me, trust me this whole scenario is an opener and a game changer in Nigeria political Arena
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by donprinyo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That why we rule and administer even in countries where we are minority!!

Adamu Adamu man

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by gr8felix(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami should tell us who killed Tolu Arotile, a christian female combatant pilot.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by persius555(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Look at the North, where exactly do you see victory? The self destruction has yet to start and you're claiming Victor. SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

this hypothesis, if true, could also explain why the boko haram insurgency has not ended.....
Absolutely. The fight against insurgency in the country is a kind of using a basket to fetch water. It is a Waste of time. The real enemies/terrorist are right within the government

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by PervertProphet: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
triple996:
nonsense.
I thought pantami don resign.
online warriors grin.
but come to think of this , this online warriors are calling on pantami to resign. like seriously, kanu did worst but he is considered a hero until recently when karma began to bite the east hard.
DID YOU KNOW THTA ALQAIDA WAS CREATED BY THE USA TO FIGHT THE RUSSIANS. if pantami who might have had some sympathy 4 ALQAIDA in the past (according to the cyber-bullying that ensured) the USA, the bush family and Hilary Clinton are all terrorists. but of course they won't go to that direction since it doesn't align with their political witch-hunting angry
Oboy your weed strong grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Armanipounds: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
For quite some time now, i have refrain myself from having a say in Isa Pantami debacle, but with the weighty allegations against the (Hon) minister is enough for him to resign honourably or be fired from office! I don't want to be premature in labeling anyone a "terrorist" but past utterances and speeches made by Pantami has done him no good! I do believe in change, but the change i don't believe in, is if a religious extremist can change! For the sake of national security, this man should be sacked and made to answer serious questions!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Oritz2020(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
You have said it all.
kevapet:
Why should a terrorist change? Has the Koran changed?
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by chiedozie198100: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Need I say more. Yorubas, see ya sef now.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by bastardmod: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Please let him come to America and preach Islam to us...we want to ask him something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Uguruzik(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/pantami-hasnt-changed-contracted-islamic-tv-to-cover-fg-event-ozekhome/?amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Why wondering how a grand patron of all West African terrorists; Gen. Mohammadu buhari appointed a terrorist as a minister? It's all about terrorism, its all terrorists affairs, like buhari, like pantami, like shekau all of them same same

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by NoSentiment: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cold-blooded unrepentant jihadist and lover of bloodshed called Isa Pantami is a religious bigots and hater of Christians and non Muslims.

His radical and inflammatory rhetorics over the years has led to the death of many Christians in the North.

May God destroy any fool covering and supporting this terrorist.

Pantami for president! You people cannot do anything to Pantami.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by mikmash(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You do too much;must everything be about hating the north. That minister of defence for the north you are always feeling like is stale.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Simeon88(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Hmmmm... hope you know there are consequences if the international community were to believe all these stories about this man. Our FDI is shrinking, massive youth unemployment, millions of out of school children expectially in the north, security issues all over the country, inflation getting out of hand....I just hope we don't end up distroying ourselves at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by dam4sam: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cold-blooded unrepentant jihadist and lover of bloodshed called Isa Pantami is a religious bigots and hater of Christians and non Muslims.

His radical and inflammatory rhetorics over the years has led to the death of many Christians in the North.

May God destroy any fool covering and supporting this terrorist.

In 2004, Isa Pantami issued a fatwa on a 17 year old Christian student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, who innocuously distributed Christian Religious Tracts on Campus.
Isa Pantami said the tract was offensive to Prophet Mohammed.
The teenager was dragged from his room to the university mosque where Isa Pantami was Chief Imam, strangled and his body thrown outside the mosque. It took the intervention of former Governor Ahmed Makarfi to prevail on former Governor Adamu Muazu of Bauchi, to facilitate the release of the body for burial in Kaduna.
That is the kind of criminal bigot this government parades as a Minister.

https://www.thenicheng.com/theniche-exclusive-im-aware-pantami-was-chief-imam-of-the-atbu-mosque-when-my-son-was-murdered-prof-achi/

But Buhari will not remove him as they share the same "Jihadist, Terrorist Mentality" and he purposely put him in that position, so he can Register all these Fulani Terrorists (give then NIN), from other West African Countries currently invading Nigeria for their "final Jihad".
Their job is to kill the indigenous land owners, take their land and occupy it for their fellow Fulans from all over the 15 African Countries where they are present.

No one should be surprised by the Upsurge of Killings in Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt.
Hold Buhari and El Rufai responsible.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
so this man has not yet resign....
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Crusty3: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

you will soon eat your words.....mark this comment!

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by jayaim: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Terrorist like pantami hate & kill Christians. They tap most of the Nigerians wealth from our land. Without us they are nothing, parasites

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Minjim: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Northerners only care about three things

That you're a Northerner
That you're a Muslim
That you're a politician in power

If you tick the 3, you're cool.

Any other glaring fact doesn't count

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by TheGift: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
In other words:

1. You are happy when those you consider infidels and other innocent muslims are mindlessly slaughtered

2. Osama Bin Laden is a better Muslim than you

3. You support Al-Quaeda and Taliban terrorists

4. You will reap what you sow

Even though
Arewa1stSon:

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Cash4sale: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bleep you Mr pastor, Bleep you, you people that rape your followers in Churches, you are the ones now to tell the truth, mother fuckers, just because you are paid some money and contracted by the White people. you are now supporting terrorism, linking and registration of sims must continue, to hell with you terrorist and terrorism supporters
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by arma: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Una go talk tire...Pantami is going nowhere.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Plut01: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
Pantami might actually be Shekau ...go figure

This ^

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by emezuo17: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

. Intelligence?. I laugh in fulfude.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by MadeMan01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
No wonder, all military operations against bolo haram does not work. The guy will be leaking details of plans to them and they will move before military arrive

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Plut01: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
gr8felix:
Pantami should tell us who killed Tolu Arotile, a christian female combatant pilot.

This^ also.

Good thing is eyes are now opening. I can't believe how it takes this long before you people realized such attack can not happen without the logistic contribution of Patami.

Even the Osinbajo Chopper crash.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Eduboy1990: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hahaha

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by IamGreen1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
dam4sam:

In 2004, Isa Pantami issued a fatwa on a 17 year old Christian student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, who innocuously distributed Christian Religious Tracts on Campus.
Isa Pantami said the tract was offensive to Prophet Mohammed.
The teenager was dragged from his room to the university mosque where Isa Pantami was Chief Imam, strangled and his body thrown outside the mosque. It took the intervention of former Governor Ahmed Makarfi to prevail on former Governor Adamu Muazu of Bauchi, to facilitate the release of the body for burial in Kaduna.
That is the kind of criminal bigot this government parades as a Minister.

https://www.thenicheng.com/theniche-exclusive-im-aware-pantami-was-chief-imam-of-the-atbu-mosque-when-my-son-was-murdered-prof-achi/

But Buhari will not remove him as they share the same "Jihadist, Terrorist Mentality" and he purposely put him in that position, so he can Register all these Fulani Terrorists (give then NIN), from other West African Countries currently invading Nigeria for their "final Jihad".
Their job is to kill the indigenous land owners, take their land and occupy it for their fellow Fulans from all over the 15 African Countries where they are present.

No one should be surprised by the Upsurge of Killings in Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt.
Hold Buhari and El Rufai responsible.

Good evening Bros, I sent you a do. Kindly reply please

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by dam4sam: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You suffer from what is called the Syndrome of Grand Delusion. grin grin
I mean, how can you say Buhari and El Rufai are standing tall and Powerful?

Take El Rufai for example: Kaduna State has never known so much misery, since it s creation, as it has under El Rufai. Kidnappings, Killings, Burning, just name the carnage. he even has to appoint a Minister for Insecurity, who duty is just to announce how many people were killed by Terrorists on
a daily basis and wish them Sympathy, thats all ................... Is that your own definition of "Standing Tall and Powerful"? grin

Look at Buhari as another example: his administration is so bad and so worthless that even the Jonathan that we say was "clueless", has become the most brilliant speaker of today, strutting all around giving lectures!
Under Buhari, Nigeria has collapsed and will Balkanize very soon. Inflation has reached unprecedented rate and the COW is even printing Paper Money to sustain his failure shocked Even die-hard "Sai Baba" have realised that Buhari is a Scam and that they made the worst mistakes of their Life, supporting Buahri. ... Is that your definition of "Standing Tall and Proud"?
Well, you are a Fulani-Cow-Brain, so your definition might pass
. undecided undecided grin

That you use Extreme Violence (Terrorists) to impose yourself on other Peace-loving Tribes does not mean you are anything more than Savage Animals and your days are numbered, that you must accept.
When Ghana drove you Fulani Savages out of their Country, one was wondering why but your statements have shown that you all are just animals that should not live among Humans. Other Countries, including Nigeria will follow suit but please, dont start calling yourselves Hausas, at that point because that is how you lie and pretend

Nigeria and Nigerians, together and separated, will overcome the insanity of you Savage-Animals very soon.
The hand-writing is already on the wall
Take that to the bank.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.