Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event (40140 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by K4daniel: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
The guy no wan resign....a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by ShootThemAll(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by SmartPolician: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online , never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

One thing I know Is that Isa pantami will never resign or be fired!

I spoke to him and I'm happy with the conversation that ensured between us!

So let the media offensive continue!!they're dealing with a Diallo!!

A Diallo is always Victorious!!

That's why we are called the vikings of Africa!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

I don't quite agree with you.

If you do well, everyone will celebrate you.
I know how much we celebrated Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as the EFCC Chairman. We practically worshiped him when he dethroned and prosecuted his former boss, Tafa Balogun.

Maybe I have to remind you how people in the South said a lot of nice things about President Buhari. There were memes everywhere of how the new sheriff in town would deal with looters. Today, he has become a monumental catastrophe and you don't expect people to still take him seriously.

I will strongly advise that you lots stop seeing things from tribal prism. Pantami is not doing something extraordinary in his ministry. Even the so-called NIN was never his idea; it was something he met. Leadership should be about credibility, antecedent and competence, not tribe and religion. Who says he cannot be fired and a more competent and credible person sourced from his state to replace him?

12 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Zane2point4(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

I spoke to him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!
Honestly I even thought you're educated and smart, do you know igbos and maybe yorubas look beyond religious line or even party affiliation?

Check on the news pages, if a Christian pastor or priest tries such na even riot we go use commot am.
Why not say the truth, cconcidering the North which you love so much is even in greater danger than the South over such rhetoric from this man yet you say this.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Chirowman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Mozegee: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sharing boarder with people like you is a very big reason why some ethnic groups want to go on their separate ways.Someone like you can never and will never see anything wrong in him. We are watching closely.
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

I spoke to him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by dexpendable(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saved this so that when it happens, I will remind you that you know absolutely nothing.
Arewa1stSon:

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

We have already developed a thick skin against hate!!

I'm just happy that our leaders are finally waking up!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by tit(f): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami is a good Moslims.
Islam is a religion of Peace.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Trimjos: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

This terrorist is always talking trash.
Everything to him is tribal and religious fight

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
I said it here that Isa Pantami was specifically and specially appointed for a specific assignment. The assignment is jihadist and extremist in nature. Pmb is well aware of this whole jihadist thing. It can be officially proclaimed that Nigeria is under the deuce of terrorism. Mr. Obadiah has long said it.

When this whole NiN/SIM synchronisation thing started, I made alot of comments on this forum querying it. I asked why is d minister of communication & digital economy so obsessed with peoples NIN and sim in d name of fighting crime& insecurity? Is that part of his job description, to fight crime & insecurity? Is he d minister of crime and insecurity?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Ladycewhy(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Senators that confirmed his appointment and the president all knew about isa patami and his extremist activities ,yet he was confirmed as a minister anyway.

That should be a major concern for Nigerians , not your senators nor your president has the interest of the Nigerian population in mind.With the right situation your legislators are willing to throw the entire country under the bus.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by israelmao(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami is going slowly and no one can save him.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is one of the ministers Buhari told Nigerians that he took a year to appoint the best cabinets

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I don't blame you, it's that fool called tinubu i blame, for collaborating with these jihadists. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by lastmessenger: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Pantami is actually the minister for terrorists affairs. The minister for communication title that the FG gave to him was meant as an avenue to communicate logistics movement to Boko Haram.
No wonder Nigerian army complain that some people feed the terrorists information about their activities. Not knowing the minister of information and communication himself that knows the in and out is the one giving them expo
get ready to be in your own country where you can practice your terrorism without anyone to challenge.
For us Biafrans,we are forming our own country

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by SpearofGod(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Mark my words, this country will not survive this year. The South-South youths silence in all these chaos should mean something to you lots. We are watching and when we will rise you Jihaddist will have no place to hold. I repeat, Nigeria will collapse this year.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cold-blooded unrepentant jihadist and lover of bloodshed called Isa Pantami is a religious bigots and hater of Christians and non Muslims.

His radical and inflammatory rhetorics over the years has led to the death of many Christians in the North.

May God destroy any fool covering and supporting this terrorist.

Amen.

Anyone that defend him will die where no one will see his or her corpse as God live.

Imagine the bitch calling Al-Afrikiy to air Fed govt function, what a slap?

No need dragging this issue Pantamu or Pantashi must Go. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Abdul9025(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
abeg they should free this man
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by ohiku4every1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Have U linked your Sim with your NIN?
If no, Isah Pantami is coming for U
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
K4daniel:
The guy no wan resign....a terrorist.
Has any one in any public office in nigeria ever resigned in nigeria, if not sacked. No be una follow tinubu support 4+4, now your wailing

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by ken6488(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That why we rule even countries that we are minority!!

Power,success,victory,intelligence.absandbeauty is in our DNA

Vikings we are leaving Nigeria
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by SmartyPants(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That why we rule even countries that we are minority!!

Power,success,victory is in our DNA

The days of fulani hegemony are numbered. You people did and overdid and the writing is now on the wall.

No amount of online bravado will stem the tide that is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul9025:
abeg they should free this man
Because he is a northerner abi, but if it was a southerner. he should be sacked. Ode Oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by brandmix: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Power,success,victory,intelligence, and beauty is in our DNA

we are always Victorious!!

Who is this animal.

Its the unfortunate westerners that voted in 2015 that caused this.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by BigBashiru: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
I said it here that Isa Pantami was specifically and specially appointed for a specific assignment. The assignment is jihadist and extremist in nature. Pmb is well aware of this whole jihadist thing. It can be officially proclaimed that Nigeria is under the siege of terrorism. Mr. Obadiah has long said it.

this hypothesis, if true, could also explain why the boko haram insurgency has not ended.....

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Bellotelli: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who send PDP and their lawyers. Let's see how far this propaganda can last.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by SpearofGod(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Zane2point4:

Honestly I even thought you're educated and smart, do you know igbos and maybe yorubas look beyond religious line or even party affiliation?

Check on the news pages, if a Christian pastor or priest tries such na even riot we go use commot am.
Why not say the truth, cconcidering the North which you love so much is even in greater danger than the South over such rhetoric from this man yet you say this.
He is a terrorist. Do you think he's blindly supporting Pantami. He's actually doing what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Power,success,victory,intelligence, beauty is in our DNA

Nice bro. Their plan is to frame all prominent, most active, future assest North have. If we are to follow their immature, fragile step by telling the fact found where it's revealed CAN created Maitatsine in Kano which lead to bloodshed (he is Christian trained at Vatican to destroy Islam), Prof. Dauda Ojobi was CAN secretary of Northern Nigeria, he and 3 others were sent to Sudan by CAN to study Arabic and Islamic studies with agenda of distorting Islam and God so kind Professor saw light and converted to Islam. What Prof confessed if will be leaked to public many of them will bury their head on ground for shame.
What do u think if we allow these animals to frame PMB, later Pantami very soon all Muslims will be framed. FFK, Wike, Jang, aand many other Christians have worst cases to answer. We can't be fool by their blackmails.
See how coward they're asking for delusional independence for the fear of our greatness. Fulani will prosper & lead irrespective of their blackmails!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Grace001: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abeg make una leave this Pantami make we rest.

It’s too late to cry. If una no fit bear the heat leave Nigeria.

It’s these same masses wey there mumu never do will still vote another useless person come 2023 that will select idiots as ministers, after una go dey foam for mouth

Nigerians are in love with their oppressors.

Free this Pantami let him be. You guys voted for disaster in the first place so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Joromi1: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
maasoap:
Even this mega looters' lawyer don put mouth for the matter. Give me a gun to kill just one Nigerian alive, I wouldn't consider two people before choosing this man
Tellolist.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Mrbenny001: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
All the bragging from Garba sehu and Lai Mohammed about exposition those behind bokoharam and banditry just to divert attention from their cluelessness is now hunting them back as the Major terrorist in within them.. may God continue to expose them all
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Haaj: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
[if some one renounced his past stances on issues considered to be controversial by some quarters and is still considered by critics to be unfit to hold public office then I think they need to spread their net to cover more other controversial public figures even from the critics own extraction or affiliation whatsoever.
In the political history of this country we have seen people who committed acts of treason but were later forgiven and allowed to participate in national activities after they expressed remorse by renouncing their past treasonable acts and they are not from the north or even muslims.
The deliberate unslaught against Dr. Isa Pantami is nothing but a calculated attempt to blaickmail the gentleman just because he is a northerner. But these critics forgot that they can only bark but not bite and barking against anything from the north has been the hall mark of their ancestors who died miserably with bitterness filled in their hearts without achieving anything.
Northerners are here to stay and there is nothing weak barking charlatans can do.
you are a loser if you think the north is your enemy.
I am not a fan of Dr Pantami , I differ with him on a lot of issues, but the north is a red line for haters.
quote author=Arewa1stSon post=101025312]Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

I'm just happy that our leaders are finally waking up!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.