Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja (8388 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Buhari Barred Osinbajo From Security Meeting / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2011
Hopefully Buhari is not killed sha.

That would be another Nigerian war.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by gonzaga: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2011
At the CPC rally in sokoto, Yinka Odumakin promised to visit Libya, Egypt and Tunisia all at once on Nigeria if the supporters of CPC did not have their way. Now we see the manifestation of all those ungaurded comments. The hausa translation of defend ur votes is what we have just witnessed. I believe the CPC and Buhari should be held responsible for all the lives that have been lost. I regret to sound like this, but Buhari will never find peace, neither in this life or in the life to come. The souls of all those who died are waiting to prevent him from entering ''aljana'' and enjoying the illusionary seven virgins. Infact, he will die untimely of massive stroke and heart failure. MURDERER.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by FLORAC1(f): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2011
Ds isnt abt religion blazin.4 godsake ds z abt d trut,ur pple re HATLESS! Dy gat no hat, tawkn abt 1 nigeria,dat dosnt exist anymre !bekos if it dos,d northerners shldnt hv embarkd on a riot.'we' d sourtherners neva did dat aldough we hv bn ruld by u guys 4 years!!! Nd dn jona kame ,nd u guys re rioting.Bleep Bleep ND Bleep U GUYS.DER Z NTN Lyk NiGERIA AS FAR AS WE RE CNCERND.KILn innocent pple.GOD KNWS dat i wnt set ma fut in dat Land of urs.itZ CURSD! Fild wt innocent souls cryin out 4 justice.ndigbo LV PEAce,we neva had prob wt odas.,it hs bn al abt d northerners,
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by stiyke(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

Have you ever ask yourself what would have happened to the VP-Sambo(a Muslim and a Northerner) if they have met him alone in his family home immediately after the Ridiculously Rigged Presidential Election? We(a Core Niger Deltan myself and majority of Northerners) had expected  a Diplomatically Rigged Presidential Election where everybody would go home happy and not a Ridiculously Rigged Presidential Election?
Here is the Diplomatic Rigging we had expected:
NW-GEJ(20%), Buhari(75%)
NE-GEJ(25%), Buhari(70%)
NC-GEJ(26.5%), Buhari(69%)
SS-GEJ(75%), Buhari(5%)
SE-GEJ(76%), Buhari(9%)
SW-GEJ(77%), Buhari(6%)
GEJ & Co. would have won and Buhari & Co. would have gone home happy.
Eya sorry Kenny, but the SE results are not rigged and the SS too. In my polling unit it was GEJ 256, Buhari 8. its a pitty you guys cant swallow the truth.
Ileke-IdI:

Hopefully Buhari is not killed sha.

That would be another Nigerian war.

There will be no civil war if Buhari should die/ be killed! Though no one wants him dead, he should live and see we have moved on.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by FLORAC1(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2011
Anybody hu knws buhari deliva ds mesage'itz only gona take tym nd u wl be rejectd by ur own pple,jst tym nd u MUST pay 4 ur sins!! Al of dem'
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by youngmonie: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2011
Ok this thing is begging to freak me out. We have failed to ask ourselves on big question, WHAT IS THE BIG CAUSE OF THESE PROBLEMS?, PDP AND ITS ZONING POLICY. Im sorry if there was nothing like zoning policy in the first place all this rubbish wouldnt be hapning. And for those blaming buhari, common he never said people should go around killing people and he even came out to condem the violence. So all this calling names  wouldnt help. And the Nigerian media itself has a role to play, alk blaming buhari for the violence
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Abagworo(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2011
Let us all wait for the forensic analysis of the ballot papers.

Buhari won the majority of that election outrightly.All those spewing hatred and polarizing the country will have themselves to blame when their hero is shamed in the international community.

Chris Okotie(from South-south) has called for interim Government

ACN has rejected the results.

More rejection will pour in after the gubernatorial elections.

It is impossible for a man to impose himself against the wish of the majority.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by chiozor: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2011
whtever being said, Buhari was humiliated by denying him entrance to Niger state.He is a former head of state and a member of council of state.Rather the Police should monitor all his activities and be a serious alert during his stay in Niger. this is totally wrong nd Buhari has not told those idotic mallams to kill.just that they blood thirst and they use that opportunity to do only what they know best.Buhari condemned the violence too, just like other Nigerians. What if it Goodluck and his team planned the attack to divert Nigerian attention from the claimed rigged election.my point is nobody is to be held responsible not Buhari or anybody untill full investigation is carried out.period!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by SKYQUEST(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2011
the recent happenings in the north may actually be the end of CPC. no right thinking person would ever vote CPC again not with its antecedent for violence ''after shock''. i believe majority of those even doing the killing do not even have voters card in the first place
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Arosa(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

Have you ever ask yourself what would have happened to the VP-Sambo(a Muslim and a Northerner) if they have met him alone in his family home immediately after the Ridiculously Rigged Presidential Election? We(a Core Niger Deltan myself and majority of Northerners) had expected a Diplomatically Rigged Presidential Election where everybody would go home happy and not a Ridiculously Rigged Presidential Election?
Here is the Diplomatic Rigging we had expected:
NW-GEJ(20%), Buhari(75%)
NE-GEJ(25%), Buhari(70%)
NC-GEJ(26.5%), Buhari(69%)
SS-GEJ(75%), Buhari(5%)
SE-GEJ(76%), Buhari(9%)
SW-GEJ(77%), Buhari(6%)
GEJ & Co. would have won and Buhari & Co. would have gone home happy.
Is that what buhahari told you?
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by naijangel7(f): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2011
youngmonie:

Ok this thing is begging to freak me out. We have failed to ask ourselves on big question, WHAT IS THE BIG CAUSE OF THESE PROBLEMS?, PDP AND ITS ZONING POLICY. Im sorry if there was nothing like zoning policy in the first place all this rubbish wouldnt be hapning. And for those blaming buhari, common he never said people should go around killing people and he even came out to condem the violence. So all this calling names  wouldnt help. And the Nigerian media itself has a role to play, alk blaming buhari for the violence

What zoning policy caused which problem? The policy is a PDP idea, is Buhari a member of PDP? How does PDP policy apply to him? where does the Nigerian constitution support zoning?

Arosa:

Is that what buhahari told you?

Hmmm you're even stammering over the name sef  grin
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by youngmonie: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2011
naijangel7:

What zoning policy caused which problem? The policy is a PDP idea, is Buhari a member of PDP? How does PDP policy apply to him? where does the Nigerian constitution support zoning?

cmon use your head bro, Northern leaders in PDP didnt have their way with PDP (Atiku lost out on the primaries), they had  no other option than to through their weight behind buhari.  Please try and think outside the box, the likes of ciroma and IBB   supported buhari   if not he would not have won as he did in the north. He doesnt have  to be a member of PDP.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by polokor60(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2011
rafhell:

Buhari and Bakare have blood in their hands,  and they will both burn in hell.

seconded angry
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2011
whtever being said, Buhari was humiliated by denying him entrance to Niger state.He is a former head of state and a member of council of state.Rather the Police should monitor all his activities and be a serious alert during his stay in Niger.

^^^^ The police did right in turning him back because his very being represents incitement to violence he has become murder personified and a treat to national security and should not be treated with kid gloves. BTW he only came forward to condemn the murderous act when it was too late prolly he had been basking in all the blood letting by his army of almajiris (hypocrite and murderer). Are we not all witnesses to the acrimonious campaign he ran in the north, inciting the idiots to be assaulting the presidents convoy in the north. How about insinuating just before voting in the presidential election that inec where moving thumb-printed ballot papers in the night, How did he expect his army of illiterates to process this kind of accusation if he is so intelligent. All this apologist on NL should bury their heads in shame claiming wild-spread rigging. In my polling unit cpc scored only 8 votes out of an impressive turnout of 250 voters. Believe me people actually turned out to vote in GEJ and the election was free, fair and credible. To the families of the people murdered and the gallant corpers lost in the service of their motherland I pray God to give them the fortitude to bear their loss. All hail the NYSC.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Fad3: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2011
Oh! U did not hear on the news during one of buhari's campaign wen he said there would be an egyptian style revolution? Or was it nt Atiku talking of a violent change? If dey dont respect zoning, ? We knw d northern antecedents but we keep quiet but we d southerners r no fools.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2011
Abagworo:

Buhari won the majority of that election outrightly.All those spewing hatred and polarizing the country will have themselves to blame when their hero is shamed in the international community.

Chris Okotie views are inconsequential. The man lost all respect I had for him when he was asked what he thought about the conduct of the election where he was about to cast his votes and he started spewing rubbish about a conspiracy to rig the election instead of articulating how the process was conducted in his very polling unit (Not so intelligent).
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2011
Abagworo:

Buhari won most of the votes in your wildest imagination. The myth about the Hausa/fulani population has just been deflated by this election even with all your under aged voters.  Forensic analysis indeed, don't even go there because it will further expose your under age voting abracadabra.

Two quick questions: (1) Why didn't the wild wild north explode when PDP won majority of the NASS elections?

(2) How come the people 'defending their votes' are mostly 10 to 15 year olds?

It is a pity that Buhari and co are just using brainwashed youngsters to wreck havoc on innocent citizens.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by francisj(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2011
chiozor:

whtever being said, Buhari was humiliated by denying him entrance to Niger state.He is a former head of state and a member of council of state.Rather the Police should monitor all his activities and be a serious alert during his stay in Niger. this is totally wrong nd Buhari has not told those idotic mallams to kill.just that they blood thirst and they use that opportunity to do only what they know best.Buhari condemned the violence too, just like other Nigerians. What if it Goodluck and his team planned the attack to divert Nigerian attention from the claimed rigged election.my point is nobody is to be held responsible not Buhari or anybody untill full investigation is carried out.period!
nice talk, i hate it when pple know the truth and still support lies, is GEJ the problem of 9ja ?
why should some die because of his/her belief ?
the truth is the youth from the SW and SE are always afraid when it comes to such violence.
i am from minority christain in the core north,and know what it means to b united in violence period,
so it easy for so people to say such,"when the start again people,will start running "
Believe me,if those involve to organised and defend themself,those taut wouldnt have succeeded.
let alone ,their instigator having the liver to attand a rally in niger state.
I will only call on youth within this area to uses their head,dont allow some robot to waste u 4 nothing.
THis bigot,bugari will not give up easily ,because he has nothing to live 4 again,so
care less about how many live were wasted and how many more will b waste.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2011
BUHARI SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISSES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.HIS STATEMENTS BEFORE AND AFTER THE ELECTION GOES TO SHOW HOW DESPERATE HE WAS AND ALSO THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING NOW.

HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVEN COME TO THE EAST , SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH WEST
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2011
This uncultured attitude of the police in niger state must be condemed by all. If the police deem it fit to limit the movement of any individual, then they should go to court and ask for a restraining order. As far as i know, no section of the nigerian laws grants police the powers to dictate where an individual should visit and at what time.

As a southerner,and a niger-deltan, I vehemently condem this backward act of the Niger state police.

To all those posting extremist comments here, I hope you people won't cry blue murder by the time GEJ is also prevented from visiting some Northern States and/or if his convoy is attacked- none of which i would pray for.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by rlcanon: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2011
Hello House,

Can somebody tell Pastor Tunde Bakare that he has succeeded in making foulery of his clergy call which believers and non-believers of the Christian faith regards him as epitome of truth.EVERYBODY SAY SHAME TO PASTOR BAKARE.Instead of commensurating with the families of bereaved ones as result of CPC supporters wanton destruction of lives and properties in the core North,SHAMELESS TUNDE BAKARE is applauding the incident.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by burla: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2011
I'm a Corp Member, My friend , classmate and best friend in school days was brutally murdered in Giade Village , Bauchi State, Some few days ago after the presidential Elections results were announced , a brainwashed northerner came on twitter saying and I quote " They have cheated us again , we have been giving what we did not vote , we must go out fight and slaughter them " , Now isn't that a veryyy derailed way of thinking or trying to fight back even if buhari actually won the Election This was on twitter so he can not exactly be a total illiterate, This people are just very violent in nature and because they know about their own inferiority,everytime they think they are being cheated and want to fight, I dont care if this is religiously inclined cos I would think isnt Sambo a muslim I wonder what would have become of this country if Buhari actually become the president, I cant imagine! Yes!! He is responsible for all the violence and some stupid people on here are saying shit like but he came out to condemn the violence, So they were expecting him to appraise it Or say there's nothing wrong in killing innocent people, plssssss people!! The truth is , this people were his followers and he must have inflicted violence and unnecessary anger in them somehow, END OF STORY!!! It's just very clear, Someone already condemning and saying elections are rigged even before results were announced, Categorically stating that he was being cheated, So when your leader says he's being cheated and makes you believe he actually is , you have every obligence to fight for him, Exactly what happened!!! The blood of Tosin and 9 other corpers that died in Giade Village are on him!!!! I'm just soooooo sorry in all of this , a man named PASTOR Bakare has gotten his supposed clean hand full of innocent blood, God will Jugde!!!

Tosin was beaten to death and brutally murdered cos he went to serve His Fatherland in a bid to better the lives of the already derailed and miserable Northerners, Is that in anyway fair? Again , God will Judge!!!! Tosin was abruptly taken away from us , this is a boy full of energy and life, A boy his parents look up to and did everything to give him a bright future, You fools can continue to Justify why Buhari would not pay for all his crimes cos he didnt ask them to fight,

I miss you bro , Teidy Tomisin, You can check his name on facebook, still cant believe he's gone!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

This uncultured attitude of the police in niger state must be condemed by all. If the police deem it fit to limit the movement of anh individual, then they should go to court and ask for a restraining order. As far as i know, no section of the nigerian law grants police the powers to dictate where and when an individual should visit and at what time.

As a southerner, I vehemently condem this backward act of the Niger state police.

To all those posting extremist comments here, I hope you people wont cry blue murder by the time GEJ is also prevented from visiting some Northern States and/or if his convoy is attacked- none of which i would pray for.

@omo-tier these are not normal times, even Buhari should have already been apprehended or kept under arrest for the mayhem he has instituted as a result of his unguided statements and campaigns of calumny. His moving freely in these volatile states poses a national security risk. Have you not heard about the corper's and innocent Nigerians already murdered. Are you that insensitive even when pictures of these loved ones have been posted. BUHARI HAS BEEN SHOWED TOO MUCH CIVILITY BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by ollypass: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
For all those spewing rubbish about Buhari being innocent cos he came out to condemn the violence (way too late) let me enlighten you all

We woke up in kano monday morning to the news of violence by cpc supporters in kaduna and neighboring Zaria, then i posted on my face book status @ bout 8am that he needs to hold a press confrence denouncing the violence and asking his supporters to maintain calm as there is a risk of riots spreading to  Kano (Almajiris that were selling pure water at my place of work had already started spreading the news of what was imminent as they would rather go plunder in the name of CPC than make a honest living).

@ 9am Buhari was interviewed by aljazira when the caster asked him point blank "What do you have to say to your supporters that are causing violence in northern states?" . Instead of addressing the question Buhari went on to talk about how the computer in Kano and Kaduna state deleted 40% of his votes (as though that was reason enough for carnage by his supporters) When asked if he can substantiate his claim he pointed to his field agents (as if they were suppose to tell him other wise)?

one hour after that interview when he had the opportunity on an international media to condemn the violence but rather went on to talk about a phantom unverifiable 40% of votes, this is what happened in Kano:

200 people confirmed Dead
homes of the emir and several PDP elites burned
40,000 people misplaced
1000's of homes and shops belonging to settlers in the most part looted and burned to ashes
almost all churches out side sabon-gari burned
and yours truly still sleeping in the office and unable to go home amongst other monstrosity space and time will not permit my fingers to type.

he only came on any recorded media on Wednesday (2days after D-day) or at best Tuesday but that i doubt to condemn the violence.

The enlightend muslims i have as friends would answer, like their presidential candidate of majority choice here in kano, that the election was rigged, if asked why such carnage, the question i have for you muslims in the forum is was it churches, homes, biznesses and lifes of hard working Nigerians that rigged the election?

You may also argue that the protest was hijaked by Almajiri's, then my question is why start such a protest in a state with such a high propensity of violence from years back? and when the Almajiri's took over the show what did the Imams, mai-angwas and other influential local leaders do to protect the life's and property of minority in their midst?

Thirdly can supporters of the CPC crying foul now claim they did not rig by using under-aged voters?
Na who holy pass?

In my opinion Buhari should be standing trial in the hague for political crimes instead of contesting any result and all CPC chieftains including his running mate, Tunde Bakare.
But even if he escapes human justice divine justice is round the corner,

Thank you for your Patience!

As for the Almajiri Phenomenon, an institution that took the developmental years of these zealots to build their current mindset cant just be changed overnight, Until then, there cant be even relative peace in the north as the sheer population of this Almajiri's is a potent weapon in the hands of self serving political leaders posing as religious reformers (Karl maxx: religion is the opium of these people)
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by ufumes(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
Its a pity that innocent corp members paid the ultimate price of Nigerian unity with their blood. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
@olly pass

I LOVE WHAT YOU JUST STATED. WHY IS BUHARI CRYING FOUL. WHY DID HE NOT STOP AND CONDENM THOSE UNDERAGED THAT VOTED IN KANO AND OTHER CPC CONTROLLED STATES?
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Abagworo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
200  homes of the emir and several PDP elites burned

That part sweet me die.So how does that equate to killing of Southerners?It was PDP agents that started killing Southerners in order to polarize the struggle of the poor masses.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by calaway: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ agbaworo

THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR MANY GENERATIONS YET UNBORN.
HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THE LIFE OF ONE YOUTH CORPER OR THE LIVES OF THE MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED BY YOUR BROTHERS TO ALL THE WRETCHED HOMES OF THE EMIRS IN THE NORTH. CONCOCTING ALL SORTS OF SHAMELESS LIES IN ATTEMPTS TO INTRODUCE DOUBT IN THE MIND OF NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD WHO ALREADY KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF THIS CARNAGE.

YOU R A BASTARD. I WISH I COULD SET MY EYES ON YOU.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by sirjec(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
We will welcome in in Abia. Let him visit Aba. We will welcome him and support him for the re-run.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by ollypass: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
I would like to use this forum to appeal to all Governors especially those in the core North to not just pay lip service to security but increase MILITARY presence in strategic areas of their respective states because this those Almajiri's are no longer scared of the police and i think happenings in Egypt and other Arab countries have heightened their courage to accomplish what ever carnage they set in mind to do.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
Abagworo:

That part sweet me die.So how does that equate to killing of Southerners?It was PDP agents that started killing Southerners in order to polarize the struggle of the poor masses.

For someone who has amassed a total post of 3268 you seem very shallow considering your statement. Just taking the statements made by the fortunate corpers who served it those places it is clear cpc agents were indicted in these cold bloodied murders and your logic is completely twisted.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
@blazing, can we jus stop deceiving ourselves about unity. where and how are we united when our counterpart in the north doesnt see us as one, always imposing their autority and religion on others what kind of unity can emerge from these muslims with zero tolerance to other with different reliigious and cultural backgrounds?
@kenny,To apprehend u will be the step in the right direction torwards bringing these bigots to book.
@youmonie, Buhari is the mastermind of all these voilents in the north, get it! BTW, do u expect him to claim responsible?
@agbawuoro, I bet u, ur buhari will never and ever smell victory in this country. he is far far away from it. I gues ur international communities u meant include, Chad, Niger republic,Egypt etc,ur waring counterparts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Create Automobile Clusters In Lagos, Nnewi, Kano / Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Boko Haram: Plights Of Police Widows Who Are Denied Husbands’ Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.