Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja (8364 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Buhari Barred Osinbajo From Security Meeting / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
sirjec:

We will welcome in in Abia. Let him visit Aba. We will welcome him and support him for the re-run.

I hope ur being sacastic.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Insert Quote
Quote from: sirjec on Today at 12:31:29 PM
We will welcome in in Abia. Let him visit Aba. We will welcome him and support him for the re-run.

I hope your being sacastic sarcastic.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by sirjec(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nothing sarcastic about my quote. He claimed PDP rigged in Abia even when he didn't visit Abia. Now we are inviting him to come and campaign incase there will be a rerun. So if you know him in person, advise him to come, cos we are waiting to receive him.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by lekyar(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
sirjec:

Nothing sarcastic about my quote. He claimed PDP rigged in Abia even when he didn't visit Abia. Now we are inviting him to come and campaign incase there will be a rerun. So if you know him in person, advise him to come, cos we are waiting to receive him.

Ok, I was hoping dats wat u meant. I also invite him to come to Delta state and we will welcome him and welcome a re-run.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by farolee(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
Buahri,has always being a devil which we all know,but what about Pastor Bakare.can he imagine agbero boys setting latter rain assembly on fire for jst stupid reason. he must have seen the nos of churches set ablase by his almajari cousins,i wouldn't blame him cos he dosn't have branches spread accros the country.innocent youth corps and others southerners we have lost.what will Bakare preach on sunday.i wil be in church,certainly not latter rain assembly, what God hate most is shedding blood of innocent,that exactly what CPC are doing.GOD will visit them with His anger-enemies of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by sirjec(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
@lekyar
If he wants to be a president, he should be able to visit every part of the country.

I dont want you to drag this visit with you. Currently I'm in Delta, Warri to be precise, even if he comes to Warri, I gather enough supporters. So he can still come to Delta and campaign so as to win in Delta.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by francisj(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
The only way out is to fight till the end, I have live and grow the the hausa and the almariris,
because i am of the northern heritage(they are my people) though am non muslin,The  of thinking of the hausa/fulani
is the same either educated or illitrade,the true is those ready (ss ,sw & se) to live in the should
fortified theirsef with africa jasz,I cannot support injusties in the name of rejection of election result.
People dont really understd,The almajiri things will never stop,because so many of those "robot" causing this
havoc now were children of the almajiri.
When an almajiri reaches 20-25yrs, he save money from hawking,shoe shinning,security job and marry,
the next thing is to produce 10-15 more children who end-up being almajiris,
so how can this stop,.
But believe me , if an almajiri strike you with a knive and it did not enter,he wil aviod looking for your trouble
next time, have ever imagine how we the christain minority have survived with them all this while dispite the fighting and so on
The unfortunate thing is that most of the victim of this violence are people from sw,se & ss.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beaf: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beaf:
Some Buhari people -
"Its a primitive World, where we are ethnically bigoted, religiously twisted, tell lies, throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will kill Southerners and make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by kieskies(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2011
So ironic, the comments of many on this thread is soo hypocritical, they claim to hate religious extremism, tribalism, but their words depict these same things, entertaining severe hatred,presenting unfounded allegations,do you not realize that this is a public forum. I appeal to you, if its not constructive pls shelve it. Do not incite unnecessary hate, just because u waanna nairapost!!

stup the Bleep up aboki like u, buhari should suck balls
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Kristaz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
B-Blood Thirsty Beast
U-Underdog
H-Heartless
A-Arrogant
R-Rigid
I-Islamic Terrorist.
The Police Authorities should take the next step of arresting Buhari and cohorts and charge them for this wanton and unwarranted loss of lives and properties.He has no mandate to reclaim,he is a confusionist,
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by enomakos(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
why is buhari not in jail?
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by LAGOS1976: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
I see, hmm.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by goggs(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
CPC is not being sincere. Suleja was one hot bed of Buhari fan club. Police have battled to keep the place calm. Buhari's presence may cause a security nightmare. As a former head of state of state, his movement is usually planned by the SSS and the police. They have responsibilities for his safety. If they turn him back its for a reason. Even GEJ can be advised to shelve a visit. What would happen should an aggrieved victim throw a rock on his head? They will blame pdp or GEJ and another round of crisis
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
I never for even one second believe in this Dictator Buhari.I can read him like a book and only those who can not dicern believe him to be an upright man.This guy Buhari the dictator eat,drink,sleep,walk and breath VIOLENCE
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Bog12: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
NOW NBA ALSO TALKING TURF!!,

However, it is with great disappointment and sadness that the NBA notes the tragic aftermath of the Presidential election, particularly after the rightful winner was declared by INEC as duly elected. In the past 3 days hundreds of innocent Nigerians, who are not of northern extraction or are from the north and are Christians have been brutally and savagely killed, churches in Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Yobe etc have been torched/burnt down, shops and other businesses of Nigerians referred to as strangers in their own country have been looted. The highways are no longer passable as Christians and other identifiable non indigenes are pulled out of vehicles and slaughtered. Etc. The implication is legion and we shall deal with them here below.

• Federal Government of Nigeria must vigorously address the security issue. The approach to the present crisis is deplorable. It questions the unity of this country and calls for urgent mechanisms to address that concept. There is no point in living in any part of the world where your ‘hosts’ turn against you killing and maiming their ‘guests’ if they can be so referred to. It is necessary to advise that this episode must not be swept under the carpet and the cold blooded murderers must be brought to book and justice served to the memory of all that untimely lost their lives in this crisis. If however FGN refuses or omits to bring the culprits to justice we shall be left with no option that to approach the International Criminal Court of Justice for warrants to issue against the leaders of organisations that gave platform for these crimes that include mass murder and genocide. Government must also act in the interest of maintaining the unity of this country. Unless we have so soon forgotten the lessons of history, the 1967-1970 civil war started on a similar note of loss of lives. If not curbed by bringing persons who partook in such crimes to book, then what we may be up against will be terrifying. What however is not known is where the theatre of redress will be located.

• Consequently, Government is enjoined to bring all those involved in this carnage to book. It is also necessary to constitute a high powered commission of inquiry so as to collate the extent of loss of lives and property and every opportunity given to aggrieved or affected persons to speak out, Thirdly, such commission should be empowered to pay compensation for lives and property lost and same be deducted from the accounts of States where the losses or deaths occurred. Fourthly, the National Assembly should consider enacting stiffer laws to protect the lives, liberty and property of every Nigerian regardless of where he resides in this country. Fifthly and most importantly is that the Governorship elections in the affected States must be postponed until at least law and order are fully restored. Part of the objective of the masterminds of this purge is to intimidate non indigenes for the last election as well as punish them for daring to vote according to their choice and conscience. It will be a travesty of the electoral process if the remaining election is conducted under this very ominous cloud in the affected States.

READ THE FULL STORY ON http://www.saharareporters.com/press-release/nigerian-bar-association-conduct-2011-general-election
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
francisj:

The only way out is to fight till the end, I have live and grow the the hausa and the almariris,
because i am of the northern heritage(they are my people) though am non muslin,The  of thinking of the hausa/fulani
is the same either educated or illitrade,the true is those ready (ss ,sw & se) to live in the should
fortified theirsef with africa jasz,I cannot support injusties in the name of rejection of election result.
People dont really understd,The almajiri things will never stop,because so many of those "robot" causing this
havoc now were children of the almajiri.
When an almajiri reaches 20-25yrs, he save money from hawking,shoe shinning,security job and marry,
the next thing is to produce 10-15 more children who end-up being almajiris,
so how can this stop,.
But believe me , if an almajiri strike you with a knive and it did not enter,he wil aviod looking for your trouble
next time, have ever imagine how we the christain minority have survived with them all this while dispite the fighting and so on
The unfortunate thing is that most of the victim of this violence are people from sw,se & ss.
God wil continue to protect u people amidst  those wicked creatures.
wat people dont understand is dat 200 dead almajiris cannot equal  a single soul frm d se, ss,sw, they r nymphs. when i saw their pics they look like staved cows. they r bringing shame to this counry before other communities observing this country. its high time they moved to lake chade where they belong to
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
I thought this thread was about security people stopping Buhari from entering Suleja. Why are people filled with so much hate on the personality of General Buhari? As a citizen of this country, he has the right to go any where he chooses provided, it is within the acceptable norms. Ok, let's say the same treatment is melted out on Jonathan tomorrow, what will you people say, seeing that, it is Jonathan's rigged elections that provoked the violence in the North?
You people should be objective and never allow your hate for someone to becloud your sense of reasoning. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ If ur relatives, friends or loved once has been affected, ur will no longer speak those grammer. Setan punish Buhari!!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by soloj1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
I mentioned the following distinction in an earlier post, I reckon it is still relevant here:

'Northerners' is a relative term. We have the-
1, Geographical North;
2. The Economic North;
3. The Political North and
4. The Religious  North.
Unfortunately, the distinction between the Political and the religious north is very slim as far as the muslims are concerned. There is no separation between politics and religion.
Lets cut to the chase and call a spade a spade. Its high time we told ourselves the hard truth. -The northern hausa- fulani muslims( fundamentalist, extremist, or otherwise) have and will always be our collective problems.
That's it!
History has given us more than enough proofs. We are not blind anymore, the time of ignorance is long past.
So next time you say north/northerners, remember the distinctions.''
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by bamosagie(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
I think the one Nigeria project has failed, it is time we take the North Korea & South Korea option, that way the north get what they want and the south gets what they want. no need for referendum, it will be a peacefull thing. the Sharia Republic of Nigeria will determine how they want to live,the Peoples Republic of Nigeria will choose their own path, no wahala, ba komi!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by francisj(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beync:

God wil continue to protect u people amidst those wicked creatures.
wat people dont understand is dat 200 dead almajiris cannot equal a single soul frm d se, ss,sw, they r nymphs. when i saw their pics they look like staved cows. they r bringing shame to this counry before other communities observing this country. its high time they moved to lake chade where they belong to

we were fortified and prepare by our parent and always ready,expect we God said it the end .we cannot die or be killing by taut
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^We will alway put u all our christian brothers in prayers.
May God deliver u, us all from all evil!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by InHim4Him(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
I am surprised he is looking for where to go when, in fact, he should be behind bars in the strongest of Nigeria's prisons. GEJ and co, enough of talk ("no matter how highly placed"), we will like to see real action.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
BUHARI IS A WASTE. A TRIBALIST
HE WAS WEEPING THEN 'COS HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE THRONE. HE CANNOT WIN. NOBODY FROM ANY PART OF THE SOUTH CAN VOTE FOR BUHARI. A TRIBALIST. I PREFARE SHIKARAU TO BUHARI.

IBB IS THE ONLY HONEST PERSON FROM THE NORTH. THE TERRORIST ETHNIC GROUP.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
i hate the north. i really wonder why azikiwe nnamdi merged us with these animals. look at we here faced to western world, look at them faced to middle east. why do i have to live in same country with wicked cannibals, muslim fools, mohammed bastards, i hate these fucking muslim northerners. kiss the ass of ur mohammed all u fucking northern goats
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ocman

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.

THE NORTHERNERS ARE FOOLS,TERRORIST AND BASTARDS.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Abagworo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
What is happening now would have been avoided by not falsifying electoral results.I expect a spread after the gubernatorial.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by stiyke(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
Abagworo:

What is happening now would have been avoided by not falsifying electoral results.I expect a spread after the gubernatorial.

Rubbish spread! You are just a typical of your type, wicked and heartless! You are talking of spread, search through NL for all posts on that day of 16th from the SE or SS and you will see the results at the polling boots match the state results. You buhari is only popular at those states where they are killing innocent ppl and babies cause he is their KinC (Killer in chief).
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by jmaine: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
The earlier the Lord extremist of the almajiris is put under house arrest , the better for us . . .that guy mandate in life is just to cause chaos wherever he goes  . . .He is an old blood thirsty tyrant and extremist
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by NW45: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
1. I am a muslim from the north west. I apologise on behalf of a cross-section of elites who, out of their selfishness, incited a group of low-lifers who lack the essence of life to commit crimes against humanity.

2. This is a breakdown of law and order and I totally hold the Governor of my state (Shekarau) responsible.

3. I need not describe the volatility of many areas in Kano. As I type, I'm in one of the enlightened areas of Kano and my friends (southerners) sit beside me.

4. The ideology that the North is out there targeting southerners is wrong. We've seen the emir's house burnt, we've seen Galadima's property, Bashir Tofa's, etc also levelled.

5. We are all entitled to our opinion and also have the right to express our anger in different ways. It is important we maintain the values that see us expressing our views on Nairaland and not killing ourselves.

6. It is a shameful act, I agree. God will not summarize the north as 'Northerners' when he judges humanity. FrancisJ said he grew up in the North. I will like to understand why his parents choose the North. I also have not understood why three out of the four wives my dad married are not from the North -- one thing I know for sure is he made it work.

We need to make a clear difference. Our leaders have failed to take the bull by the horn. Isn't it obvious that the 'Political Class' are benefiting from these chaos? Why haven't we seen general condemnation from all the chairmen of all parties? why have we not seen positive moves to prevent future occurence?

We can also keep hating ourselves and not looking for a way forward.

One thing is clear, whether Nigeria is divided or not, it will still go down to the intellectual soundness of each individual.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by chiomy4u: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
am a corper serving in the North, i narrowly escaped, these hausa's are no brother's of hausa's, dere is nothin united about Nigeria, dey kill any southerner in the slightest provokation, u need to see how a follow coper was butcher like a cow meat, i really discust dis youth service of a thing, it has sent many of my southern brothers who were posted here to their early grave. i have never been to the north and would never have been for the rest of my life if not for service, we live here in fear and pray for Gods divine protection. My brothers in the south, please pray for us, cos even the police or army cant protect us, these animals can come anytime in d nite and hack one down while your sleeping,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? / Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.