Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja (8389 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Buhari Barred Osinbajo From Security Meeting / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
Abagworo:

What is happening now would have been avoided by not falsifying electoral results.I expect a spread after the gubernatorial.
Terorist!!!!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Rossikk(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke Idi said

Hopefully Buhari is not killed sha.

That would be another Nigerian war.

Which war? Any so-called war fought today in Nigeria will lead to the ANNIHILATION of the Hausa Fulani north.

The Jonathan govt has the full backing of the majority of Nigerians and the international community. ECOWAS, AU, UN, NATO etc etc. Jonathan doesn't even need to stress himself if they try any nonsense. All he has to do is get his buddies in NATO to impose a ''No Fly Zone'' over the north, and leave the rest to MEND.

The Hausa-Fulani are simply no longer dominant. They can do nothing now but co-operate with the new Nigeria and get their ignorant, brutish people some much needed education. That's what should be occupying their minds at this time.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beync:

God wil continue to protect u people amidst  those wicked creatures.
wat people dont understand is dat 200 dead almajiris cannot equal  a single soul frm d se, ss,sw, they r nymphs. when i saw their pics they look like staved cows. they r bringing shame to this counry before other communities observing this country. its high time they moved to lake chade where they belong to
Very stupid prayers, sorry the devil would us it to wipe his face!In your own myopic reasoning, one southerner is better than 200 northerners yet you want God to answer your prayers ight?

Going by several hateful comments by so many southerners in this thread, I believe we the southerners are darn hypocrits.

We are all crying foul when we murdered the natural law of justice yet we think we wont be paid back in someway?

If when these bogus results were announced (both the ones in the North, SS , SE & SW) We all came out with one voice and condem it 'cos it wasn't credible My guess is there wouldn't have been any rioting but instead we turned our faces the other way simply 'cos it favoured us - darn SADDUCCE!

I have always said it, not until we are forthright with the truth, we will always end up being THE VICTIMS!

STOP THE HATING, LETS COME OUT CLEAN AND CONDEM BOTH THE PROVOCATORS AND THE RIOTERS!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
Rossikk:

Ileke Idi said

Which war? Any so-called war fought today in Nigeria will lead to the ANNIHILATION of the Hausa Fulani north.

The Jonathan govt has the full backing of the majority of Nigerians and the international community. ECOWAS, AU, UN, NATO etc etc. Jonathan doesn't even need to stress himself if they try any nonsense. All he has to do is get his buddies in NATO to impose a ''No Fly Zone'' over the north, and leave the rest to MEND.

The Hausa-Fulani are simply no longer dominant. They can do nothing now but co-operate with the new Nigeria and get their ignorant, brutish people some much needed education. That's what should be occupying their minds at this time.

You talk like a child.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Very silly prayers, sorry the devil would us it to wipe his face!In your own myopic reasoning, one southerner is better than 200 northerners yet you want God to answer your prayers ight?

Going by several hateful comments by so many southerners in this thread, I believe we the southerners are darn hypocrits.

We are all crying foul when we murdered the natural law of justice yet we think we wont be paid back in someway?

If when these bogus results were announced (both the ones in the North, SS , SE & SW) We all came out with one voice and condem it 'cos it wasn't credible My guess is there wouldn't have been any rioting but instead we turned our faces the other way simply 'cos it favoured us - darn SADDUCCE!

I have always said it, not until we are forthright with the truth, we will always end up being THE VICTIMS!

STOP THE HATING, LETS COME OUT CLEAN AND CONDEM BOTH THE PROVOCATORS AND THE RIOTERS!
U r core northerner in disguise stop sprewing nonsense. who do u think u can deceive. u will be a disgrace if u r eventualy related to the south. i know i hurt u by saying 200 of ur silly dead almajiris cannot equal a single soul frm the south and dats truth for u, sorry it hurtss tongue. dats becuase u dont know the value of education, u refuse it, u resist it,thats why u spill
the blood of those innocent graduates whose parents and guidiance put lots of sacrifices to bring them up. silly idiotic tier!!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by vladimiros: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hopefully Buhari is not killed sha.

That would be another Nigerian war.

in which country?

The north would just kill themselves the south civilized south cannot be bothered,

heckk Boko Haram are not even as dangerous as MEND
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by vladimiros: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
All he has to do is get his buddies in NATO to impose a ''No Fly Zone'' over the north, and leave the rest to MEND.

Jonathan has NATO buddies but the no fly zone on the north won`t change much tbh,, the most important airports are in the south,
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beync:

U r core northerner in disguise stop sprewing nonsense. who do u think u can deceive. u will be a disgrace if u r eventualy related to the south. i know i hurt u by saying 200 of your silly dead almajiris cannot equal a single soul frm the south and dats truth for u, sorry it hurtss tongue. dats becuase u dont know the value of education, u refuse it, u resist it,thats why u spill
the blood of those innocent graduates whose parents and guidiance put lots of sacrifices to bring them up. silly idiotic tier!!
Sorry to dissapoint you, I am not a northerner but I believe standing on truth always pays unlike you ethnic bigot with whose heart is
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by ayubam: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ All

Here what the word of God says: Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him 1 JOHN 3:15

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer , - That is, he has the spirit of a murderer; he has that which, if it were acted out, would lead him to commit murder, as it did Cain. The private malice, the secret grudge, the envy which is cherished in the heart, is murderous in its tendency, and were it not for the outward restraints of human laws, and the dread of punishment, it would often lead to the act of murder. The apostle does not say that he who hates his brother, though he does not in fact commit murder, is guilty to the same degree as if he had actually done it; but he evidently means to say that the spirit which would lead to murder is there, and that God will hold him responsible for it. Nothing is missing but the removal of outward restraints to lead to the commission of the open deed, and God judges people as he sees them to be "in their hearts." What a fearful declaration, then, is this! How many real murderers there are on the earth besides those who are detected and punished, and besides those open violators of the laws of God and man who go at large! And who is them that should not feel humbled and penitent in view of his own heart, and grateful for that sovereign mercy which has restrained him from open acts of guilt - for who is there who has not at some period of his life, and perhaps often, indulged in feelings of hatred, and envy, and malice toward others, which, if acted out, would have led to the commission of the awful crime of taking human life? Any man may well shudder at the remembrance of the secret sins of his own heart, and at the thought of what he would have been but for the restraining grace of God. And how wonderful is that grace which, in the case of the true Christian, not only restrains and checks, but which effectually subdues all these feelings, and implants in their place the principles of love!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beync:

U r core northerner in disguise stop sprewing nonsense. who do u think u can deceive. u will be a disgrace if u r eventualy related to the south. i know i hurt u by saying 200 of your silly dead almajiris cannot equal a single soul frm the south and dats truth for u, sorry it hurtss tongue. dats becuase u dont know the value of education, u refuse it, u resist it,thats why u spill
Sorry to dissapoint you, I am not a northerner but I believe standing on truth always pays unlike you ethnic bigot with whose heart is skewed like that of the pharisee!

Upon all your internet hate rants, did that stop our fellow southerners from being roasted alive? The truth remains, PDP (not GEJ) rigged the elections and the consequences is what you are witnessing.
Before the presidential elections, were you deaf when ANPP, ACN and some other political parties cried foul of the massive electoral fraud that took place in SE, RIVERS & BAYELSA? What was done about it? nothing, as usual everything was swept under the carpet!

To show how hypocritical you are - did i hear you cry blue murder when humans & properties were wantomly destroyed during the EKITI election saga? or are those murderers not on the same plain as these northerners killing and destroying anything that comes thier way? Or does it become legitimate when madness dances hip-hop on the streets in the south and the contrary in the north?

Those of you screaming war, separation, etc, I believe you'rll still kids at heart and probably have no idea what you are asking for means. Go and ask Igbos how war decimated them and made them a laughing stock in history books condeming them to political obscurity in the schemes of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
ayubam:

@ All

Here what the word of God says: Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him 1 JOHN 3:15

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer , - That is, he has the spirit of a murderer; he has that which, if it were acted out, would lead him to commit murder, as it did Cain. The private malice, the secret grudge, the envy which is cherished in the heart, is murderous in its tendency, and were it not for the outward restraints of human laws, and the dread of punishment, it would often lead to the act of murder. The apostle does not say that he who hates his brother, though he does not in fact commit murder, is guilty to the same degree as if he had actually done it; but he evidently means to say that the spirit which would lead to murder is there, and that God will hold him responsible for it. Nothing is missing but the removal of outward restraints to lead to the commission of the open deed, and God judges people as he sees them to be "in their hearts." What a fearful declaration, then, is this! How many real murderers there are on the earth besides those who are detected and punished, and besides those open violators of the laws of God and man who go at large! And who is them that should not feel humbled and penitent in view of his own heart, and grateful for that sovereign mercy which has restrained him from open acts of guilt - for who is there who has not at some period of his life, and perhaps often, indulged in feelings of hatred, and envy, and malice toward others, which, if acted out, would have led to the commission of the awful crime of taking human life? Any man may well shudder at the remembrance of the secret sins of his own heart, and at the thought of what he would have been but for the restraining grace of God. And how wonderful is that grace which, in the case of the true Christian, not only restrains and checks, but which effectually subdues all these feelings, and implants in their place the principles of love!
Thank you for pointing this out to those hypocrits who like the wine from the wine press but despise the vineyard!

It amazes me that the Igbos who flock to thier high and mighty catholic churches almost everyday are ones vociferously screaming "kill them","lets go to war" and all the blah blah blah- wolfs in sheep clothing, brood of vipers like jesus said!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by soloqy: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
FLORA.C.:

Ds isnt abt religion blazin.4 godsake ds z abt d trut,your pple re HATLESS! Dy gat no hat, tawkn abt 1 nigeria,dat dosnt exist anymre !bekos if it dos,d northerners shldnt hv embarkd  on a riot.'we' d sourtherners neva did dat aldough we hv bn ruld by u guys 4 years!!! Nd dn jona kame ,nd u guys re rioting.bleep bleep ND bleep U GUYS.DER Z NTN Lyk NiGERIA AS FAR AS WE RE CNCERND.KILn innocent pple.GOD KNWS dat i wnt set ma fut in dat Land of urs.itZ CURSD! Fild wt innocent souls cryin out 4 justice.ndigbo LV PEAce,we neva had prob wt odas.,it hs bn al abt d northerners,

For goodness sake why type in sms language here. I couldnt make head of a single thing you wrote(and I suspect many others cant either).
How can we place your comment if we cant even decipher it
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Sorry to dissapoint you, I am not a northerner but I believe standing on truth always pays unlike you ethnic bigot with whose heart is
Ironic, u r a hypocrite! cannibals repent!!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by OmoTier1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Beync:

Ironic, u r a hypocrite! cannibals repent!!
Sorry i ve no time to trade words with you. It is glaring that your no better than those who engage in the killings in the north 'cos your heart is as cruel and wicked as their going by the imaginations of your thoughts and only time and space will confirm your true identity.

Mean while, tell your crooked PDP that if they try to rig elections in SW + Edo State, then they should be prepared to go on exile in northern sudan! Or in Nepal.
We in SW + Edo State believes in the principle of one man one vote regardless of your religious affliation, ethnicity and ancestorial judi judi!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Sorry to dissapoint you, I am not a northerner but I believe standing on truth always pays unlike you ethnic bigot with whose heart is skewed like that of the pharisee!

Upon all your internet hate rants, did that stop our fellow southerners from being roasted alive? The truth remains, PDP (not GEJ) rigged the elections and the consequences is what you are witnessing.
Before the presidential elections, were you deaf when ANPP, ACN and some other political parties cried foul of the massive electoral fraud that took place in SE, RIVERS & BAYELSA? What was done about it? nothing, as usual everything was swept under the carpet!

To show how hypocritical you are - did i hear you cry blue murder when humans & properties were wantomly destroyed during the EKITI election saga? or are those murderers not on the same plain as these northerners killing and destroying anything that comes thier way? Or does it become legitimate when madness dances hip-hop on the streets in the south and the contrary in the north?

Those of you screaming war, separation, etc, I believe you'rll still kids at heart and probably have no idea what you are asking for means. Go and ask Igbos how war decimated them and made them a laughing stock in history books condeming them to political obscurity in the schemes of Nigeria.

Look at how u r poud of your blood shed and as if thats not enough, u r still forewarning against your proposed voilent in the event the whole case doesnt turn out to favor your idioticycrasy.u r bloody insane!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by maclatunji: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
I think it is time to start serving people serious bans on this forum. People are just posting utter rubbish without thinking. Ask your self: Is what you are posting going to change Nigeria's current situation positively or are you just adding to the problem?
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by calaway: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ omo-tier

YES U R RIGHT WHEN YOU SAY
"Upon all your internet hate rants, did that stop our fellow
southerners from being roasted alive"? AND "We all came out
with one voice and condemn".

IN PAST WHEN THERE WERE UNPROVOKED KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF
IGBOS AND OTHER CHRISTIANS IN NORTH JUST TO SATISFY THE BLOOD
THIRST OF THE HAUSA IF, "We all came out with one voice and condemn"
THIS IMPUNITY WOULD HAVE BEEN NIPPED IN THE BUD.

EVEN WHEN THE HAUSA ATTACKED VILLAGES WHILE THE LOCALS SLEPT KILLING
DAY OLD BABIES, OLD PEOPLE, ADOLESCENT GIRLS IN REVENGE FOR
STOLEN CATTLE, IF "We all came out with one voice and condemn",
MAYBE THIS CUMULATIVE CARNAGE DRIVEN BY IMPUNITY WOULD NOT HAVE
MANIFESTED.

EVEN WHEN HAUSA MOUNT ROAD BLOCKS ON A FEDERAL HIGH WAY IN PLATEAU
AND KILL SCORES OF INNOCENT TRAVELERs IF "We all came out
with one voice and condemn" WE PROBABLY WILL NOT BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

I HAVE PREACHED "CONDEMN THE HAUSA" FOR A LONG TIME EVEN ON NL
I GUESS YOU CAN SAY IF THE PHRASE HAD CAUGHT ON THEY KILLER WOULD
HAVE BEEN COWERED BY NOW.
SO YOU CAN RIGHTLY SAY "Upon all your internet hate rants,
did that stop our fellow southerners from being roasted alive?"

YOU HAVE GONE AHEAD TO EXPRESS YOUR DISREGARD FOR OTHER NIGERIAN
LIVES AND EVEN PUSHING HERE BY SAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF
WE HAD GIVEN YOUR BUHARI VOTES. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOURS.

I AM SADDENED BY THE RECENT LOSE OF INNOCENT CORPERS AND CHRISTIANS
WHOSE LIVES TAKEN BY YOUR PEOPLE BECAUSE AN ELECTION WAS RIGGED
IN THEIR IMAGINATION BY SOMEBODY IN ABUJA,
BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE CONDEMNATIONS BY ALL NIGERIANS ARE
GETTING LOUDER EVERY DAY, EVEN CRIES OF REPRISAL ARE DEAFENING
SOON WORDS WILL BE ACTION. MARK MY WORDS THE END OF THE WICKED
HAUSA IS HERE. BUT UNLIKE YOUR KIND BE SURE THAT YOUR CHILDREN
AND WOMEN ARE SAFE AND EVEN REPENTANT MEN AMONG YOU WILL NOT
BE HARMED.

IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE HAUSA POSTURE IN THE PRESENT
DAY NIGERIA. EVEN THOUGH THE IGBOS WHERE INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE PAST
BUT NOW AN IGBO IS THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF AND NO HAUSA IS SEEN IN
NIGERIAS MILITARY HELM. YES THE CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT WITH YOUR FOOT
SOLDIERS FROM PLATEAU GONGOLA AND BENUE STATES WHO HAVE LIKE THE REST
OF NIGERIA WOKEN TO KNOW AND DESPISE YOU BREED. IF THERE IS EVER A
CIVIL WAY HAUSA WILL BE ANNIHILATED, IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU GUYS
TO ASK TO BE ALLOWED TO JOIN YOUR KIN IN NIGER OR CHAD, TRUST ME
NO NIGERIAN WILL CONTEST YOUR DECISION.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by kasiem(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
If buhari thinks that he's man enough, i'd like he visits aba. I'll poison myself if he goes back scotfree
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by hercules07: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kasiem

I hope you know that the JTF is still in Aba and Buhari was a General, the Nigeria Army still provides security to him, please do not waste your life when he comes to Aba because those boys no go look ur face o.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by orbaxy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
Where are the moderators. Enough of the hate speech! you guys are losing it.
Haba!, if this is a true reflection of the thoughts of an average naijarian, wahala dey o
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by manmustwac(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
I just dey bow for those people that say what was a very free and fair election by international observers was rigged. The same would never when elections are held in developed countries it just shows that Buhari supporters cannot accept the fact that they lost the elections.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
LET SOUTHERNERS LIVING IN THE  NORTH PACK THEIR BAGS AND GET OUT OF THE NORTHERN STATES AND LET US SEE WHO ELSE THESE COW REARERS, ANIMALS,DOGS AND PIGS KNOWN AS THE HOUSAS WILL KILL AGAIN. LET THEM COME DOWN ACCROSS THE NIGER AND SEE WHO THEY WILL KILL.
IF SOUTHERNERS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE NORTH, THEN WE CAN SEE WHO AN ANIMAL KNOWN AS BUHARI WILL KILL
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by osat02: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
@orbanxy, You are damn right, wahala dey if this is a fair representation of how Nigerians fell about each other, then,
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by francisj(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
chiomy4u:

am a corper serving in the North, i narrowly escaped, these hausa's are no brother's of hausa's, dere is nothin united about Nigeria, dey kill any southerner in the slightest provokation, u need to see how a follow coper was butcher like a cow meat, i really discust dis youth service of a thing, it has sent many of my southern brothers who were posted here to their early grave. i have never been to the north and would never have been for the rest of my life if not for service, we live here in fear and pray for Gods divine protection. My brothers in the south, please pray for us, cos even the police or army cant protect us, these animals can come anytime in d nite and hack one down while your sleeping,

if u were you not in fully secure area ( army barracks,polce barracks),then you better keep vigil thru the night, group ursef and keep watching
exspecially at 12.00 midnight and 4.30 am daily until federal govt are on top of situation. wish you the best and
hope u survive thru this
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by okunoba(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Usman Buhari Danfodio

Muhammadu Buhari
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari

7th Head of State of Nigeria
In office
December 31, 1983 – August 27, 1985
Preceded by Shehu Shagari
Succeeded by Ibrahim Babangida
Chairman Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.[1]
In office
June 1978 – July 1978
Preceded by Shehu Shagari
Succeeded by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
Minister For Petroleum and Natural Resources
In office
March 1976 – June 1978
Preceded by Unknown
Succeeded by Unknown
Governor of North-Eastern State of Nigeria
In office
August 1975 – March 1976
Preceded by Musa Usman
Succeeded by None as State Became Defunct
Born December 17, 1942 (age 68)
Katsina state, Nigeria
Nationality Nigerian
Political party Military/Congress for Progressive Change (CPC)
Religion Islam
Muhammadu Buhari (born December 17, 1942) was a military ruler of Nigeria (December 31, 1983 - August 27, 1985) and an unsuccessful candidate for president in the 2003, 2007 and 2011 presidential elections. His ethnic background is Fulani, and his faith is Islam; his family is from Katsina State.
Contents [hide]

Buhari first came to widespread public attention in 1976 when he became the Minister (or "Federal Commissioner"wink for Petroleum and Natural Resources under then-Head of State General Olusegun Obasanjo. Before then he served as Governor of the newly created North-Eastern State during the regime of Murtala Mohammed. He later became head of the newly created Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[2] in 1977.[3]
[edit]Buhari government

Major-General Buhari was selected to lead the country by middle and high-ranking military officers after a successful military coup d'etat that overthrew civilian President Shehu Shagari on December 31, 1983. At the time, Buhari was head of the Third Armored Division of Jos.[4] Buhari was appointed Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and Tunde Idiagbon was appointed Chief of General Staff (the de facto #2 in the administration). Buhari justified the military's seizure of power by castigating the civilian government as hopelessly corrupt, and his administration subsequently initiated a public campaign against indiscipline known as "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI). Aspects of this campaign included public humiliation of civil servants who arrived late to their jobs and guards armed with whips to ensure orderly queues at bus stops.[5]
He also moved to silence critics of his administration, passing decrees curbing press freedoms and allowing for opponents to be detained up to three months without formal charges.[6] He also banned strikes and lockouts by workers[6] and founded Nigeria's first secret police force, the National Security Organization.[7] His government sentenced popular musician and political critic Fela Kuti to ten years in prison on charges that Amnesty International denounced as fabricated and politically motivated;[8] Kuti was later pardoned and released by Buhari's successor.[9] In another high-profile incident that sparked a diplomatic incident with Britain, British officials found Buhari's former transportation minister drugged in a crate marked for shipment to Lagos.[10]
According to the BBC, "Buhari's attempts to re-balance public finances by curbing imports led to many job losses and the closure of businesses."[11] These losses were accompanied by a rise in prices and a decline in living standards.[11]
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by calaway: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
@osat02 and orbanxy
it so easy to stand on the side lines and watch even
as you try to postulate analytic considerations over
these murders maybe because you are insensitive enough
not to feel anything with killing of another persons baby,
Father, son,daughter,brother sister or even the preceding
merciless horror and pains the victims experience.
These killings are real and not news!!!! Just try to
picture your self in the shoes of the victims who did notin to no one.

Or maybe it is your brothers who are doing the killings
and so it is to your advantage to be removed and solicit for unbiased
objectivity in the prompt address of the grievance of the murderers.

The sane reaction is to Condemn these people, even aggress them if need be while prosecuting perpetrators, the resultant will be a stop this impunity
murdering trash.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by andyanders: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Quote from: chiomy4u on Today at 03:28:30 PM

WHY NOT FIND YOUR WAY AND RUN FROM THE NORTH? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RUN AND REPORT AT NYSC OFFICE IN ABUJA. YOUR CASE WILL BE UNDERSTOOD.GO TO THE PRESS AND NARRATE YOUR STORY, YOU WILL BE TRANSFERED DOWN TO THE SOUTH.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
What I'm baffled at is the way people are trying to cover up the fact that prominent PDP Northerners were not spared in the riots.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by ahidjo: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Let it be known to all that as long as rigging of any form continues, Nigeria will continue to suffer in different forms. Almost everybody here is screaming senselessly about killings in the north forgetting the root cause-rigging and fraud that has become Nigeria's second name. I expect many senseless response to this-That's Nigerians for you, lacking in common sense and proper analytical skills. Meanwhile governance is completely grounded in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Omooba77: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Ilekedi
The name say much of your brain! If your brother has been killed you will not be talking like this. I almost lost a relation in the mayhem. Buhari is not a leader period. He lost the election, I hve done my research, even deduct all the votes from the South East and South west, the gap is just about 500,000. So where do they see all their result they made them lynch riggers and show them the other side of wild , wild north. May God console the families of those who died innocently
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by fawazbruce: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by okunoba(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ahidjo, Your thinking shows the fundamental difference between sharia North and secular south. In the North, killing at the slightest provocation
is allowed. This is not the case in the South, murder is not condoned under any circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! / Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / World Bank Presidency: Who Takes The Day Okonjo Or Kim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.