Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja (8387 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Buhari Barred Osinbajo From Security Meeting / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by swisscash(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
Some of you are st.upid! Just becoz the hausas are causing mayhem,u naw term all muslims as killers? Nonsense,al dis religious bigotry sef,u cn keep causing them bt just dnt term al d muslims so. Bak to topic
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by goggs(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
the level of hate being spewed on this forum is too much for comfort. I thought we ought to be more analytical in our observation and conclusion. Kai the hate been displayed here is ming boggling.

Na wah, I have to save my sanity *walks away*
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by roxell120(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
goggs:

the level of hate being spewed on this forum is too much for comfort. I thought we ought to be more analytical in our observation and conclusion. Kai the hate been displayed here is ming boggling.

MY FRIEND STH IS VERY WRONG WITH ISLAM. IF IM ASKED ,ILL SAY ITS A CULT NOT RELIGION.HOW CAN GODLY PEOPLE DERIVE JOY FROM SPILLING BLOOD.LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST. THE SAME STORY ALL ROUND. ATIMES I GET CONFUSED WHY I M PART OF THIS UNION CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by roxell120(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Very silly prayers, sorry the devil would us it to wipe his face!In your own myopic reasoning, one southerner is better than 200 northerners yet you want God to answer your prayers ight?

Going by several hateful comments by so many southerners in this thread, I believe we the southerners are darn hypocrits.

We are all crying foul when we murdered the natural law of justice yet we think we wont be paid back in someway?

If when these bogus results were announced (both the ones in the North, SS , SE & SW) We all came out with one voice and condem it 'cos it wasn't credible My guess is there wouldn't have been any rioting but instead we turned our faces the other way simply 'cos it favoured us - darn SADDUCCE!

I have always said it, not until we are forthright with the truth, we will always end up being THE VICTIMS!

STOP THE HATING, LETS COME OUT CLEAN AND CONDEM BOTH THE PROVOCATORS AND THE RIOTERS!

U ARE ONE OF THOSE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS THAT WILL NEVER LET THIS COUNTRY MOVE FOWARD.REREAD UR THREAD HERE.IM VERY ASHAMED OF U.HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO VOMIT THIS.I DOUBT U ARE FROM SOUTH OR ELSE HAUSA BLOOD STILL RUNS IN U.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Rossikk(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Omo Tier said

Quote from: Rossikk on Today at 03:33:05 PM

Which war? Any so-called war fought today in Nigeria will lead to the ANNIHILATION of the Hausa Fulani north.

The Jonathan govt has the full backing of the majority of Nigerians and the international community. ECOWAS, AU, UN, NATO etc etc. Jonathan doesn't even need to stress himself if they try any nonsense. All he has to do is get his buddies in NATO to impose a ''No Fly Zone'' over the north, and leave the rest to MEND.

The Hausa-Fulani are simply no longer dominant. They can do nothing now but co-operate with the new Nigeria and get their ignorant, brutish people some much needed education. That's what should be occupying their minds at this time.

You talk like a child

A child with brains. You are an adult with no brains. You're here talking rubbish about rigging. If every election on earth that had some rigging (which is EVERY election on earth) ended in the losers killing, maiming, and mowing down innocent citizens, would a vagabond like you be able to exist in the world today, typing your garbage?

And YES, if the Hausa Fulani think they can start some sort of war, they should look at what their brothers in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya are going through. This time, the game's up for them. THE WORLD will stand up to them, because the WORLD is with Nigeria and President Goodluck Jonathan. The OIL earnings which feed them emanate from the south. Cut that off and they're finished. A north starved of oil funds for just one month will collapse in on itself. Tell that to the next bloodthirsty, braindead Almajiri animal you come across.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by swisscash(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
roxell120:

MY FRIEND STH IS VERY WRONG WITH ISLAM. IF IM ASKED ,ILL SAY ITS A CULT NOT RELIGION.HOW CAN GODLY PEOPLE DERIVE JOY FROM SPILLING BLOOD.LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST. THE SAME STORY ALL ROUND. ATIMES I GET CONFUSED WHY I M PART OF THIS UNION CALLED NIGERIA.
U must be fooolish to say dis! Onye ara
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by mjay(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
To show how hypocritical you are - did i hear you cry blue murder when humans & properties were wantomly destroyed during the EKITI election saga? or are those murderers not on the same plain as these northerners killing and destroying anything that comes thier way? Or does it become legitimate when madness dances hip-hop on the streets in the south and  the contrary in the north?

How can u compare? Did u hear dt northeners were targetd? You can do better than that. Think with your head, The north is not doing this country any good the way they are going about it.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by biodun70(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2011
Don't let Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri and their NYSC mates die in vain!!

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. Please join and spread the word!

The man died who keeps silent in the face of tyranny-Wole Soyinka
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Blazing99: 5:06am On Apr 23, 2011
goggs:

I dey fear ooo. Despite enlightenment of sum members here, there are no different from the illiterate almajiris who go on a rampage in the name of "hate". If killings of Hausas go on in the south, I expect one of the murderers to be a nairalander, lol
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by AndyMoore1(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2011
Heaven helps those that helps themselves
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by AndyMoore1(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Heaven helps those that helps themselves
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by softgee: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2011
not only niger he would soon be barred from entering Naija. he thwarted the Shagari democracy and now he wants to enjoy it. oga Buhari no be so, u cant eat ur cake and have it. nigeria needs fresh blood not a tired or i mean retired or is it fired or may be expired
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by Beync(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2011
@omo tier or wat  do call your low self, u hav plenty time to trad ewords with me right? hav u ever take a breath and feel remorse for the blood commitment u and your so called almajiris had done? i dont hav word to qualify your greedy quest for power. u subject people to painfull death, and u here talking about pdp  rigging election and how u plan to take the rest to exile in the case other r rigged, BIG FULL! how on earth do u think u own this country to think u will always hav your evils plans acheived? u r far far away from civilisation, how on earth do your low self justify innocent killings with election rigging? u r lame ignorant and insensitive to the plight of your brothers if at all u hav any relation to the south. civilise people will never excite voilent and will alway settle their case in the tribunal .why is it that the likes of u and your amajiris will always resort to voilent at any slightest provocation? are u  that wild?
quit deceiving urserf about where u r from. if u say u r frm the south by adoption yes, but by birth no. cos i see u tasty for more blood but luck will soon run out of u this time. u dont own this country and u will never take any one to exile, u wil rather go their cos dats where u belong.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by marychi18: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2011
@ omo tier, abagworo, Hamid o and kenyy.  u guys should just accept defeat for once and know dat d elections was very free and fair. killing of innocent souls wont reverse nor change anything. Advise ur pple to stop taking innocent lives b4 the wrath of God will come fully and consume u guys coz u have no regard for d creator of lives.

How are these fools even called Nigerians anyway? they are animals and beasts who should be locked up in d zoo or shipped off to the forest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by marychi18: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
softgee:

not only niger he would soon be barred from entering Naija. he thwarted the Shagari democracy and now he wants to enjoy it. oga Buhari no be so, u cant eat your cake and have it. nigeria needs fresh blood not a tired or i mean retired or is it fired or may be expired

i dey gbadun u jare. nice one.

Buhari and his animal followers should be caged. its a pity dat Pastor Bakare,instead of having foresight enough to shun involvement in anything politics,he decided to join d bandwagon of fools.

And by d way, didnt d bible say 'be ye not of equal yoke together with unbelievers'? I wonder wat he'll be preaching in church from now on.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by muta78: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
Buhari is nothing if FG do the right thing in term of security. Let GEJ change his approach to national security. I am perceived him to be a weak president.
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by jude33084(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
muta_78:

Buhari is nothing if FG do the right thing in term of security. Let GEJ change his approach to national security. I am perceived him to be a weak president.

YOU ARE RIGHT DUDE,, GEJ IS WEAK.

BAKARE SHOULD BE ASHAME OF HIMSELF FOR ASSOCIATING WITH AN ISLAMIC MAD MAN angry angry angry

ALOT OF CORPERS DIED BECAUSE OF BAKARE AND BUHARI cry cry cry angry angry
Re: Buhari Barred From Entering Suleja by otukpo(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2011
Buhari is blood thirsty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Pardon For VIP Ex-convicts - A Worthy Step Or Not? / Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / FG To Create Automobile Clusters In Lagos, Nnewi, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.