Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Alice In Yonderland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alice In Yonderland (3016 Views)

Alice Birthday Feasting / Tori Thursday | Tales By Alice - Blue Balls | Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2021

My mum kicked the bucket.

I came home from two states away and it's been a long time since I was around here, things have changed.

I was having mixed feelings because I saw her body at the morgue and I couldn't sleep or even think about it.

I don't club but I decided to hit the club

I just didn't want to be my usual self, I wanted to be another person so that I won't think of my problems

At the club I couldn't drink but I sat at the VIP

If u know Bola Komo in Akure, that's where.

I ordered water, For two. For myself and I. Very expensive but I didn't mind. To make a difference, I asked for one chilled bottle and another warm bottle.

Ironically when the drinks were brought, it was Gossy springs water all d way from Ikogosi warmsprings in Ekiti. Where cold and warm water embraced...

There were people in the other sections. Boys. girls. only few people were alone. I was alone in d VIP. Alone

Some of the call girls will be eyeing me but I was eyeing the waiter. She was cute that one. And slim and friendly with me and everyone.

I asked her when she goes home. She smiled and said nothing.

I got drunk on my two bottles of water and left the club staggering. I didn't want to go home so I just sat on a car in front of the club. Call girls were there too.

Some smoking. But they were all noisy and undisciplined.

I arrived the club at 5pm. Outside I checked my watch and it was 9pm.

It was fast. The club was filling up now I watch people going in and out. Different people but all the girls I saw were call girls. I don't like call girls.

I was sitting on that car and thinking about nothing when I heard excuse me, behind me.

It was a pretty lady in very nice corporate dress and stilletoes that tapped me. she looked fresh and familiar.

She said I was sitting on her car and she has to move.

I apologized and complimented her dress she smiled and looked at my face closely, I looked at her closely too and it was weird but then she asked , were u waiting for me

waiting for u, I said it like a statement and not like d question it was meant to be

Because I don't know why I should be waiting for her when I barely knew her but then she looked familiar, could there be a coincidence or misunderstanding somewhere? where? here?
I coughed.

She said sorry and took water from her car and offered me. Then suddenly stopped and laughed mischievously.

Aquaman, here have it, it seems u need aqua

I looked at her puzzled.

I served u at the VIP remember? you bought two litters of water and drank it. Wow. u deserve a Guinness

lol, I knew she was the cute waitress I tried to toast earlier....

Wow she look different now, perhaps she wore a wig earlier and not wearing make up now.

She looked cuter now and she was really cute earlier that evening.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by MeekySmudger(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2021
illicit:

My mum kicked the bucket.

I came home from two states away and it's been a long time since I was around here, things have changed.

I was having mixed feelings because I saw her body at the morgue and I couldn't sleep or even think about it.

I don't club but I decided to hit the club

I just didn't want to be my usual self, I wanted to be another person so that I won't think of my problems

At the club I couldn't drink but I sat at the VIP

If u know Bola Komo in Akure, that's where.

I ordered water, very expensive but I paid. For two.

There were people in the other sections. Boys. girls. only few people were alone. I was alone in d VIP. Alone

Some of the call girls will be eyeing me but I was eyeing the waiter. She was cute that one. And slim and friendly with me and everyone.

I asked her when she goes home. She smiled and said nothing.

I got drunk on my two bottles of water and left the club staggering. I didn't want to go home so I just sat on a car in front of the club. Call girls were there too.

Some smoking. But they were all noisy and undisciplined.

I arrived the club at 5pm. Outside I checked my watch and it was 9pm.

It was fast. The club was filling up now I watch people going in and out. Different people but all the girls I saw were call girls. I don't like call girls.

I was sitting on that car and thinking about nothing when I heard excuse me, behind me.

It was a pretty lady in very nice corporate dress and stilletoes that tapped me. she looked fresh and familiar.

She said I was sitting on her car and she has to move.

I apologized and complimented her dress she smiled and looked at my face closely, I looked at her closely too and it was weird but then she asked , were u waiting for me

waiting for u, I said it like a statement and not like d question it was meant to be

Because I don't know why I should be waiting for her when I barely knew her but then she looked familiar, could there be a coincidence or misunderstanding somewhere? where? here?
I coughed.

She said sorry and took water from her car and offered me. Then suddenly stopped and laughed mischievously.

Water guy, have it, it seems u need more.

I looked at her puzzled.

I served u at the VIP remember? you bought two litters of bottle water and drank it. Wow. u deserve a Guinness

lol, I knew she was the cute waitress I tried to toast earlier....

Wow she look different now, perhaps she wore a wig earlier and not wearing make up now.

She looked cuter now and she was really cute earlier that evening.
,..OK,..Continue sir......
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Meekysmudger

So we just be looking into each other's eyes and joking, she was no longer dressed as a waitress that's why I hadn't recognize her

She was not wearing makeup now too

That's was her car

She stays at Ijapo

Alone

I don't know why and how we got in her car and drove to Ade super, I think I must have told her I wanted to get a room

She offered to drive me, I can't remember precisely, she played Celine Dion in her car, very loud and yet soft music. I heard Celine Dion was a witch or Satanist. They said her voice never cracks and her CDsnever skips.

At Ade super, we both had dinner, we were talking like friends

She was really just being herself
Which was amusing and scintillating because I was trying very hard not to be my self

That night I wanted to be anybodyelse even if I have to put myself in a stranger's shoes like in her stilletoes.

Oh when she walk she sways like every way is a runway, she catwalks

She is cool

She said I shouldnt stay at Ade super, that there's an hotel on her street at Ijapo, she drove me there, checked me into a room and gave me Enyas CD, then she left for her own house she called me when she got home and about to shower, it was a video call....

I heard Celine Dion playing and saw a shisha pot in the background and I asked her if she smokes or Vapes, she said she don't wanna talk about it, but that she drinks often. Just Baileys

So she was gonna go to work at ten AM so I tell her we should drink at 8.30am

She laughed it off and said I must be jobless, I wasn't jobless but my mum has just died and I was on paid leave but I wouldn't tell her

Those times, I wanted to be anybody else, even Jobless

I laughed it off too and told her I don't have a job but I do have a duty

When she asked what duty

I said I like to talk about it when I drink

She said what drink

I said her drink

Bailey's

She said when she has Bailey's it turns her on

I said in that case I wouldn't turn her down

She said u know what I am coming back to that ur room to disturb me, that I won't sleep this night...

I said you are welcome

She hung up

I still. don't know her name, she still don't know mine too

Re: Alice In Yonderland by MeekySmudger(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
illicit:
Meekysmudger

So we just be looking into each other's eyes and joking, she was no longer dressed as a waitress that's why I hadn't recognize her

She was not wearing makeup now too

That's was her car

She stays at Ijapo

Alone

I don't know why and how we got in her car and drove to Ade super, I think I must have told her I wanted to get a room

She offered to drive me, I can't remember precisely, she played Celine Dion in her car, very loud and yet soft music. I heard Celine Dion was a witch or Satanist. They said her voice never cracks and her CDsnever skips.

At Ade super, we both had dinner, we were talking like friends

She was really just being herself
Which was amusing and scintillating because I was trying very hard not to be my self

That night I wanted to be anybodyelse even if I have to put myself in a stranger's shoes like in her stilletoes.

Oh when she walk she sways like every way is a runway, she catwalks

She is cool

She said I shouldnt stay at Ade super, that there's an hotel on her street at Ijapo, she drove me there, checked me into a room and gave me Enyas CD, then she left for her own house she called me when she got home and about to shower, it was a video call....

I heard Celine Dion playing and saw a shisha pot in the background and I asked her if she smokes or Vapes, she said she don't wanna talk about it, but that she drinks often. Just Baileys

So she was gonna go to work at ten AM so I tell her we should drink at 8.30am

She laughed it off and said I must be jobless, I wasn't jobless but my mum has just died and I was on paid leave but I wouldn't tell her

Those times, I wanted to be anybody else, even Jobless

I laughed it off too and told her I don't have a job but I do have a duty

When she asked what duty

I said I like to talk about it when I drink

She said what drink

I said her drink

Bailey's

She said when she has Bailey's it turns her on

I said in that case I wouldn't turn her down

She said u know what I am coming back to that ur room to disturb me, that I won't sleep this night...

I said you are welcome

She hung up

I still. don't know her name, she still don't know mine too
....Thanks for the mention...Nice one sir,....Continue sir.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by devilmaycry: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
cool story

Re: Alice In Yonderland by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sorry for your loss. You are writing like one divorced from his sorroundings.

My sincere condolences

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
NtiObaEneke:
Sorry for your loss. You are writing like one divorced from his sorroundings.

My sincere condolences

Thanks, u really got me

So she came to my room like she said she was going to come to disturb me

She came. Prepared.

She wore a bum short and a shirt that expose her navel.

All white, she wasn't feeling sleepy and then she actually thought that I only drink aqua....

I guess she was curious

She was asking questions as she rolled a joint and lighted it

Re: Alice In Yonderland by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
illicit:

Thanks, u really got me

So she came to my room like she said she was going to come to disturb me

She came. Prepared.

She wore a bum short and a shirt that expose her navel.

All white, she wasn't feeling sleepy and then she actually thought that I only drink aqua....

I guess she was curious

She was asking questions as she rolled a joint and lighted it

Go on please...

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Go on please...
Then she played Enya maybe the song was titled World music or something but it was an eerie and probably esoteric music

We passed the joint back and forth and she produced a little eye drop from her pocket and dropped it in her eye
I don't know what kind of drug it was

Somehow I found myself on her in the shower, we were both naked and she was sucking my nipples

We did what adults do

I don't want to bore u with details

We didn't sleep one wink that night
Cos after the sex we went to her house across the street, we were in underwears actually and I was on a two week holiday

At her house in her kitchen she produced a liter of yoghurt from her refrigerator

She produced jollof and croaker fish too from her microwave
Before I forget, she had a pet

Guess what

She was comfortable

It was Around 1am and we drove back to town

She was wearing a tee shirt and a bum short

I was in my boxers and in her tee shirt

I even put myself in her Crocs

When I asked the destination, she said Osolos palace

I offered to drive, she said when we are heading back from Osolos palace

I said what's in the Osolos palace

She said Highness

No pun intended

Even at this point, I still don't know her name
And she don't know mine

At the hotel reception I said my name was Prince

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
devilmayvry
NtioObaEneke
meekysmudger

So I had decided to call her princess

If princess was gonna go to work at ten, bad we were not sleeping at 2am, I wondered what she would do at her waiter job, I couldnt wait to find out

Her car was a convertible, Chrysler, and she was a waiter

I told you

Can you do the maths?

Did u figure it out yet?

She had a pet too, can you guess what it was?

At Osolos palace, there was a lone street light in front of the palace

it illuminated the street, if not, the whole place was dark

There were four guys under the light and I believe there were a lot more in the shadows because there were voices

When we turned into the street from Car street, she turned off the headlights and kept pressing the horn at seconds interval

When she saw the lone street light and the four guys, she winked her headlights.

We were there, hearing voices and nothing else.

One of the boys whispered like Scooby Doo or was it Tom of the Tom and Jerry fame
Sometimes I Like Tom sometimes I like Jerry...

What she came there to do was to buy meth

Meth in Akure

They call it sunshine

I tell u

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
U know what?

I was wearing her shirt, I mentioned it earlier

On the shirt was inscribed NYPD

and a police symbol was inscribed

She had a fez cap in the car and I had put it on

The car was not marked. Black.

While she was gisting with the guy that whispered and there were two others behind him. The other one was rooted on the spot like a tree or NEPA pole

I walked near him, as I moved closer he sprang and move backwards and said

"Wetin.... Bobo na Ak be this one o"

There was a commotion behind him and I think I heard a bike started but I put up my hands and said hey no problem

I didn't stop walking, he stopped moving backwards

The one talking to Princess was coming towards me now and the two guys behind him, one was holding princess and I heard somebody cocked a pistol and said Stop!

The sound came from behind him, I was directly under the light now, the same spot the rooted guy that started moving backwards when I emerged from the car in her fez cap, her NYPD shirt, Shorts and her Crocs was rooted before

They were all mostly in the darkness now but the guy that was approaching me was still approaching me, he had a pistol, English made.

He said...

What gwan?

I said what?

He said move

I said what?

He raised the gun and said u be informat ni?

I said No o...

I started walking back towards the car

He said Stop!

I didn't.

I heard the girl laughing and talking about something else and the group continued like nothing happened.

I sat in the driver seat.

She joined me after some ten minutes

She was sweating and she said drive joo

I said to where, she said Shasha.

I didn't mind

When we moved, a bike followed us.

I didn't think she knew or she knew and didn't mind

I knew something was up and about to go down

No wahala, I dey.

When we got to Shasha the bike went on and I saw it turned a corner, Shasha was well lit as usual.

It was around 3am

She was dozing in the car

Was I enjoying my night? Hmmmm yeah

I stepped hard on the brakes,. she jerked awake and screamed Excellency! Excellency!!

Excellency

She rolled her eyes and yawned and pointed to Bayduk filling station

She said sorry dear

At Bayduk filling station, we were making out in her car and she was about giving me a head when I heard the bike approach

This time there was a passenger on it

She said I shouldn't say a word.

She whispered

psst

psssst

psssst

The passenger returned with a birdcall

The bike man stopped and the passenger walked towards us

He carried a pocket torch, he walked to my side of the car and shown the light on my face

She said I shouldn't talk but I did

I asked

Hey what's up?

He didn't answer, he was a very solid guy, probably Ibo.

He returned to the bike and the bike man started it and they took off into the dark.

She was quiet most of the time

I said to her

Well, now what?

She said just wait and continued handling my dick

Some few minutes later

We heard a whistle

She got in the driver seat and started the car...

Re: Alice In Yonderland by MeekySmudger(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
illicit:
devilmayvry
NtioObaEneke
meekysmudger

So I had decided to call her princess

If princess was gonna go to work at ten, bad we were not sleeping at 2am, I wondered what she would do at her waiter job, I couldnt wait to find out

Her car was a convertible, Chrysler, and she was a waiter

I told you

Can you do the maths?

Did u figure it out yet?

She had a pet too, can you guess what it was?

At Osolos palace, there was a lone street light in front of the palace

it illuminated the street, if not, the whole place was dark

There were four guys under the light and I believe there were a lot more in the shadows because there were voices

When we turned into the street from Car street, she turned off the headlights and kept pressing the horn at seconds interval

When she saw the lone street light and the four guys, she winked her headlights.

We were there, hearing voices and nothing else.

One of the boys whispered like Scooby Doo or was it Tom of the Tom and Jerry fame
Sometimes I Like Tom sometimes I like Jerry...

What she came there to do was to buy meth

Meth in Akure

They call it sunshine

I tell u
....Nice one boss,..I really liked the meth part,.Lol

Re: Alice In Yonderland by JustCruise(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2021
lol Bros this ur tales wan dey get small k leg Sha..

abi na this az wey i dey kush? wink

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol Bros this ur tales wan dey get small k leg Sha..

abi na this az wey i dey kush? wink

That is the cruise bro
Re: Alice In Yonderland by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Eeya
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
She got in the driver seat
And drove towards the direction we heard the whistle from

In short, she went there to get the meth.

Somewhat large quantity

I think she sells it because that's what I thought yeah

Buti just kept mute

How she trusted me to take me along baffles me, I guess she was lonely for a long time and she thinks I was harmless, she wasn't wrong.

She got her consignment and we headed back to her crib

Something happened sooner

Stay tuned

Re: Alice In Yonderland by Ishilove: 6:41pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
She got in the driver seat
And drove towards the direction we heard the whistle from

In short, she went there to get the meth.

Somewhat large quantity

I think she sells it because that's what I thought yeah

Buti just kept mute

How she trusted me to take me along baffles me, I guess she was lonely for a long time and she thinks I was harmless, she wasn't wrong.

She got her consignment and we headed back to her crib

Something happened sooner

Stay tuned
True life?
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:

True life?

Yes, ishilove baby

Mostly from my experiences
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 4:11am On May 29, 2021
At her crib, at 4am

We just finished doing what adults do

In her bed. This time we did it slower and I went deeper
She is the type that bites your ear

So she mentioned that she wasn't going to work
She wasn't going to use that drug, Sunshine, I saw her kept it in her cars engine

She was gonna sell it, I didn't know how but I knew that if she could buy it, she could sell it and that working in a club comes with connections
It was none of my business

But I began to realise that something was wrong
It wasn't the feeling of loosing my mum, now it feels like there's a gun at the back of my head

What if NDLEA arrived
She was sleeping now

I left for my hotel, I believe that she may go to work in the morning or not but why not
She goes everyday why should today be a difference

But I remembered that she mentioned that she wasn't going
That was it, the gun at the back of my head
I remember the guys at the palace and at filling station
I remember the drug in her car, it was worth about 1m on the street
She works in a club and she drives a convertible Solar

Hmmmmm not only does she sell drugs, she was gonna rip somebody off

I realised that I have got into trouble but like I said, I didn't care

I was not myself I don't wanna say I was besides myself but I knew that I was a new person

Re: Alice In Yonderland by rikog39965: 4:14am On May 29, 2021
MeekySmudger:
....Nice one boss,..I really liked the meth part,.Lol

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Ishilove
So that was it. No long thing.

I told myself, I don't know where she kept the meth.

But remember I told you she has a pet. Hmmm not ur usual pet.

I was in my hotel, feeling light headed. Whenever I am getting a room in a two or three storied hotel. I get one on any of the top floors. I will particularly like to get one that has a view to the entrance or any of the entrances as the case may be.

I was light headed and not feeling sleepy. My mum died I don't have appetite and I can't sleep easily. I was only able to sleep with princess after she gave me a head.

I just sat on a chair and drank water
I tried to forget princess, I smell trouble and it's none of my business

That guy that was moving backwards at the place she bought meth, if I see him a thousand times I will recognise him.
When I go to a place at night I try to recognise a face from there. E get why.

I was looking out the window because some call girls were leaving the hotel, they were arguing. They argued for a very long time that the security had to force them out.

Now the time was around 6 or 7am.

I saw a guy enter the hotel. The security guy wanted to search him but he won't agree, he kept calling a number on his phone.

So the security won't let him inside the smaller gate and he was summoning other guards. Two came and seized him and wanted to bounce him out. I could see them but I couldn't hear them. It was the guy that was walking backwards earlier where I followed princess to obtain meth...

I left my room and moved to somewhere that is not the reception...

The restaurant.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2021
It was only two people in the restaurant.

A girl. Probably a call girl. The other was the waitress and she was sleeping in a couch.

The "call girl" was smoking cigarettes despite the "No smoking sign"

She was half dressed, like she will soon go back to a room. She was focused on the TV and it was showing African magic

There was her phone in her front there, it kept ringing and she didn't pick it.
There was no drink on her table. Not everyone drinks in the morning but I do.

I bought out two bottles of malt from the chiller and sat adjacent her, she involuntary put her phone on silence. I changed my voice a bit and engaged her in a conversation about what I can't remember now.
She wouldn't drink malt. She said she doesn't like sugar.

As we gisted, another lady entered , this one dressed in pyjamas and was on the phone. "Tell them room 13", she was telling the person on the other end.

When she dropped the call. She woke the waitress and ordered for food for three.
She barely looked at us.
She went back to her room.

When she left, the "call girl" said na wao, she can't even greet, is it because she is police?

So she is police? I asked

Yes now. She replied

I saw her and some other guys, they wore red jackets yesterday and they carried guns. This particular lady carried a pistol. She continued.

I was thinking or knew they were not regular police. Either Drugs or EFCC

I asked how long she has been in the hotel, she said 4 days. The officers arrived yesterday.

I collected her number, she was in room 14. I got into her head and said I work around the street of the hotel. I was going to call her and fck her later. She said okay cool.

I left for my room. But I didn't go to my room. I went to the reception and asked to see a guard. When he arrived I told him that I was expecting a courier and I haven't seen him.

He said the guy just left for my room, that am I not one of the officers in room 13? I pretended not to hear.

So they were probably DRUG or special police.

What will EFCC want to do with a courier I saw in a bunk yesternight. They obviously don't want drugs, they either went him or info or they are not EFCC they would be DRUGS

The guy hasn't been at the hotel before because if he had been there I didnt think he would have been denied entry earlier.

Something is up....

Princess had to know but I can not call her I have to risk going back to her house....

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Hey yo whatsup

Do u know whatsup
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022

Ishilove
Should I continue
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Fantasy

Re: Alice In Yonderland by beezman(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Continue abeg

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2022
So before I tell the story of Alicia

Let me continue with this episode....

I went straight to princess house just across the street, how could a waitress at a night club afford to live there and drive that car, she must have a sponsor. it's Ijapo estate Men
Pls fathom it.

I didn't have to think long or stay long, so I just immediately told her that there are drug officers or cops at the hotel

She was shocked and then she started parking

Before I left I told her to meet me at her club
She said no, they will find her that I should go to another hotel and call her that she will explain

To me?
Explain what?
Why?
She said not to worry

Okay o, I don't know what I am getting myself into, neck deep....

She repeated she was gonna explain later

I hurriedly walk out of the compound.
She told me to take her pet with me
It was a little pink fish in a jar or vase or glass I don't know exactly what to call it
It wasn't even up to 20 hours that we met and I was already enjoying the drama
We had already fvcked now we are getting to the sitcom but I feel like there's a storm coming but I didn't care, afterall my mum is dead....

I went back to the restaurant
I kept the fish on the counter

The Bargirl or should I say waitress was probably in the toilet I hear water rushing somewhere within, the music from the TV was not loud, there was nobody

I called that babe I met there earlier, let's call her She baby

She said I should come to her room
I said she should come back to the restaurant first

I took water from the chiller and gulped it to half and I was still at the counter

The fish was looking at me, I have to think what to feed it later I know I can't give it water

The water from a toilet was still rushing within

When She baby entered, she said hey baby, she smiled to me. She even hugged me

She saw the fish, she was like awwwww see this cute thing. She even kissed the glass

I asked her if she liked it, she said yes
I said Ok
She said she didn't see it there before i said yes that's because I just came with. That a courier guy in a car just delivered it now and I put it there, she said oh, I said yeah

I wouldn't want the cops to see it and I have to take it to my room

So I told her we can take it to my room

She said why don't I come to her room that she wants you be under her duvet
I said she don't need a duvet
She said she likes it warm under duvet and under the AC undecided

I said I can keep it warm and still cold like the AC wink
When we entered the room, I switched off my phone, I played some music from the collection that Princess gave me

The fish like blues, Princess told me, I never knew that fish can hear....

She baby too likes blues and she was smoking a cigarette that smells sweet like mint.

I wasn't going to fvck her but her eyes was saying I should come and fvck her

I went and stood by the window looking towards the gate, I can see anybody going in or out

I saw the officers going out of the hotel in battle dress and formation
They were Anti Narcotics
I switched on my phone

I smiled

I knew Princess would have left the house, the officers will get there and not find anybody or any fish

But then something crossed my mind that it couldn't have been Princess and her little fish that they all came to carry....
When I told her there were officers at the hotel, she didn't call anybody on her phone
She knows what to do or she has a plan already?

Something was fishy

I was still deep in thought when I heard a bedroom voice behind me, it said "Baby"

When I turned back
I saw shebaby, totally naked on my hotel bed.
She was feeling the blues and fingering herself....
I opened my mouth I don't know what to say

Ishilove
Smellysperm
Justcruise
Ntiobaeneke
Candidlady
Jeon
Meekysmudger
Jovial2june
beezman
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
So I saw everything she has to offer

I don't wanna Bleep I was very tired, I just went into the toilet and start showering and rinsed my teeth, I didn't have a toothbrush

She was calling me but I didn't answer I was listening if I will hear any commotion from from the street

Princess house was very near

After about 20- 25 minutes I came out of the bathroom, I checked my phone, no calls

She baby was under the duvet looking at me intently

Then there was a gunshot on the street

Or from the street

Gbos
I ducked reflectively

Another one gbos !!

I heard someone blew a whistle within the hotel and I heard feet running and somebody shouting a command, somebody responding and somebody shouting like in pain

She baby was shocked, she tucked herself into the duvet completely and kept repeating Jesus Jesus Jesus

I went and locked the door, I could hear other doors locked

I kept repeating princess princess princess under my breath and moving up and down in the room

The fish was still, very still

Walahi it wasn't swimming around inside the glass

It stood transfixed

I don't know if a fish stoods tho but I don't know which word to use

Until I went near and stamped my feet, the table and it's glass vibrated, the water was disturbed but the fish was not

Is it dead?

Fish, I called

She baby said what? Is it dead?

I called again, Hey fishy!
I whistled
Then there was another gunshot
Gbos!!!

The fish jumped and stated swimming around very fast

Me and Shebaby, we were focused on the fish
Very strange

Our mouths were opened because we were flabbergasted.

Then we heard siren

Lone siren

The sound was not like police, it sounded like ambulance

I jumped into the bed, Shebaby hugged me and pulled me into the duvet she said wait who is princess first

I pointed to the fish.... wink grin

I didn't wanna Bleep her I just started romancing her, I wasn't having the power or motivation

She said into my ear while licking my ear that do I have condom I said I don't wanna Bleep that I am very hungry, maybe later, maybe
Keyword maybe kiss

In-between kisses tho

I was trying very hard to avoid the kissing so I didn't open my mouth

Her mouth was not smelling bad, just cigarettes but I won't kiss her
I don't even know her name

I don't even know her at all

I was even still thinking she was a runs girl

She looked clean and her breast was firm

So I quickly remembered that at school, there were many girls like that too
U can meet them now and Bleep them now but it still don't mean that they sleep around lipsrsealed undecided

That's when she dropped the bombshell

She said, Do you know that I am a corper?

I said what?

She said yes now, that she just returned from camp and didn't wanna stay in the family house

She said she knows I think she is a runs girl

I said hmmmm....

She said oya fvck me with this your long dick, it's been a long three weeks to cut the long story short

I said no, I no do

She said yes o, u go Bleep and started to drag my dick and opening her pot

I use style style to smell her pot

It wasnt smelling bad tongue

I use two of my fingers to open it and inspect it thoroughly....

I looked at the fish, do you know that the fish was fixed again and looking at us shocked

I didn't know that Shebaby was looking too

She said what's ur name sef, I said Prince

She said where did u bring this ur princess fish from, the palace

I laughed and she looked really curious, she wasn't bad looking, infact she has dimples and gap teeth....

I said it's my friends

She said I think it can hear us

I said yes it seems so

The fish was swimming now and probably hungry for food or wants to mate

I was gonna get it food and maybe a female later

Before I know it Shebaby has started sucking my dick.... tongue

Yeah

That was when somebody banged at the door GBAH GBAH GBAH
shocked and my phone rang simultaneously. U know the intro of dagrin Pon pon pon

That's my ringtone, it's a series of gunshots
Machine gun, tatatatatatatatata....

We all jumped.... Including the fish

Ishilove
Candidlady
Lalasticlala
Jeon
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Honestly I like this story

Samatha124
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Merry100

How are u today?
Re: Alice In Yonderland by Merry100: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
illicit:
Merry100

How are u today?
I'm good.

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Is Tohpahz, Runner Twaci Concedes Within Minutes Of Results.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135