Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,115 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Alice In Yonderland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alice In Yonderland (3029 Views)

Alice Birthday Feasting / Tori Thursday | Tales By Alice - Blue Balls | Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Merry100:

I'm good.

Nice one

Enjoy my story
Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
I didn't answer the person at the door, my phone kept ringing so I put it on silence

The banging stopped but I didn't hear any footstep as the banger left, I was behind d door and listened intently

I went into the bathroom and picked the call after some seconds.

It was one of my secondary school friends, very close friend, he heard that my mom passed away and was in Akcity so he wanted to hang in or hang out with me, nice guy.

I told him I can't talk at that moment, he said he understands.... I was going to call him later

I have to leave that hotel, it was princess that brought me there, she has disappeared, her weird fish is on my room dresser. She baby is in my bed and some law enforcement were on the street, someone was banging on my room door.

I didn't come to the hotel with any spare clothes.
My things were at my mum's place where she was buried. It was a new house out of town in a newly developing area. She died just some weeks after moving into the newly completed house. I was her last child. No one stays in the house. I was suppose to be staying there....

I will have to relocate there, I don't want to meet strangers anymore, at least I can use her car, it was parked there. I didn't have mine.

So after some minutes maybe an hour. I played with she Baby again. Then I told her I was checking out of the hotel. She felt somehow, she went to her room after some roughhandling and petting.

I went out of the hotel, the street was quiet. It was a GRA. I could see Princess's house. The gate was wide opened. I passed by, I paused and loitered around there. I could see her car. Odd. I thought she would leave in her car.
I didnt hear anything. I picked a stone. I threw it at the gate. A dog started barking in the adjacent compound. I picked a bigger stone I threw it at the gate.
No voice from inside.
But then a gateman with a large Alsatian dog came out of the next compound and called out to me, he wanted to know what I wanted. I told him that I was looking for my friend, a lady. I know she stays in this house and I saw some police men around there earlier so I am confused.

He said oh, do I mean Anti Debby? I said yes Deborah that works at Sososo club. He said yes thats the one.

He said he saw her left before the police arrived. He said he saw the police entered the compound with a guy in handcuffs. And they left some plenty minutes later. He said I should not go inside because they might come back.

I said ok. I gave him 1k. I went back to the hotel but I didn't let him see me go in. When his dog won't stop barking. He went in....

I took the fish and managed to put it in a cellophane bag.... I checked out of the hotel.

I went in an opposite direction, not where I and princess came from or near her house.
I made sure I wasn't followed.

I walked some distance before I could get a taxi to Obaile, I stayed in a gues9 house around the airport.
I called Princess number. It was switched off.

I called my guy that called me earlier, he was coming to meet me there...

Don't worry, everything will be alright.
Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Following. Thumbs up bro.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Following. Thumbs up bro.

So my friend joined me at the guest house, he is rich.
He bought a lot of things for me maybe because I was nice to him back then at secondary school.
We were jollying and merrying and he was going to take me to a club later that night.

I told him I have been to Komo, he said he doesn't go there, he mentioned another club that I didn't know. He asked if I want a girl. I said no thanks.
I was trying to be my normal self, I don't want to meet any more strangers.
From the guest house, we got in his car and drove to Owo just to get correct bush meet and fresh weed.

We spent some time around owo poly. That's where I saw some guys selling sunshine again. I asked one of them smoking weed if he do come to Osolos palace at Akure, he said he does. He mentioned some names. I described that guy I saw at the palace area and later a the hotel, he said he knows him, he mentioned him, he said awww Bros that guy na spy. shocked

Really? He said yes and continued some rhetorics whicp I wasnt really listening to. My friend was just having a nice time he wasn't following our discussions.
On our way back to Akure, I got a text from Princess that simply said.... Miss me? I know. Ade super hotel 8pm.

Hmmmm

This is getting interesting.

I wasn't going to meet her there, why there? That was the hotel I told her I was going to crash before and she changed my mind.

My friend dropped me at the guest house around 4 or 5pm and went home to nap.

I took a cab to my mom's place and freshened up and took a nap too.
By 7pm I got in her car and went to Ilesha garage, there was a small bar in a small hotel around that place where they sell goats and rams. It wasn't far from Ade super.

I called princess when she picked it sounded like she was on a bike in motlon. I told her to meet me at Ilesha garage. Mobil filling station.
I could see the station from where I was sitting.
Re: Alice In Yonderland by Mozino007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
illicit:

So my friend joined me at the guest house, he is rich.
He bought a lot of things for me maybe because I was nice to him back then at secondary school.
We were jollying and merrying and he was going to take me to a club later that night.

I told him I have been to Komo, he said he doesn't go there, he mentioned another club that I didn't know. He asked if I want a girl. I said no thanks.
I was trying to be my normal self, I don't want to meet any more strangers.
From the guest house, we got in his car and drove to Owo just to get correct bush meet and fresh weed.

We spent some time around owo poly. That's where I saw some guys selling sunshine again. I asked one of them smoking weed if he do come to Osolos palace at Akure, he said he does. He mentioned some names. I described that guy I saw at the palace area and later a the hotel, he said he knows him, he mentioned him, he said awww Bros that guy na spy. shocked

Really? He said yes and continued some rhetorics whicp I wasnt really listening to. My friend was just having a nice time he wasn't following our discussions.
On our way back to Akure, I got a text from Princess that simply said.... Miss me? I know. Ade super hotel 8pm.

Hmmmm

This is getting interesting.

I wasn't going to meet her there, why there? That was the hotel I told her I was going to crash before and she changed my mind.

My friend dropped me at the guest house around 4 or 5pm and went home to nap.

I took a cab to my mom's place and freshened up and took a nap too.
By 7pm I got in her car and went to Ilesha garage, there was a small bar in a small hotel around that place where they sell goats and rams. It wasn't far from Ade super.

I called princess when she picked it sounded like she was on a bike in motlon. I told her to meet me at Ilesha garage. Mobil filling station.
I could see the station from where I was sitting.
Thats my joint at Ilesha garrage opposite the filling station 😃

Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Illicit, come and give another update please.

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mozino007:
Thats my joint at Ilesha garrage opposite the filling station 😃

U head dey there bro

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Illicit, what's happening?

Why no update?

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Illicit, what's happening?

Why no update?

Nothing much bro

So at the bar in the little hotel at Ilesha garage

I waited for princess to arrive, she did after some minutes. From her appearance, she looks like she was trying to disguise. She didn't wear ear rings. She was wearing track suit. A fez cap. She wore trainers.

She still looked cute. I saw her alight from the bike at Mobil filling station. She made sure the bike left before she called me.
I didn't pick the call. I just walked towards her and signalled to her. We went to the bar. She told me she didn't want to stay long that we should change location. That she wants to tell me somethings.

I said okay. After some thirty minutes. We got in my mum's car and drove towards her house. At the other end of town. A new site.
When we got there she saw my mum's fresh grave and told me sorry. I said it's okay.

She told me that she was trying to leave Nigeria to Ghana with those drugs I saw her bought at Shasha.

Someone she met at the club had introduced her to the biz. She had gone on like 5 trips. She doesn't fly to Ghana. She takes a bus from Mile 2 in Lagos. She has arrangements with the law enforcements at the border and in Ghana. In Ghana after selling the drugs to a certain Nigerian. She buys gold with the money and returns to Nigeria by flight to Kano. In Kano she sells the gold to a certain Lebanese couple. It was profitable but dangerous.
That's how she makes her money....

She just trusted me.
Why the law enforcement were after her was because her contact in Ghana was arrested, he was into child trafficking as well. On his phone they saw her contact and receipts of bank transactions between them so they thought that they were actually partners. They wanted to net her.

That night at Osolos palace, that was what that drug dealer with a pistol was telling her. Infact he refused to sell to her but he directed her to another dealer in Shasha who didn't mind the risk. She thought that the Ghana guy will be released, that it wasn't serious.

She knew that some cops came to find her at the club but her boss shielded her. She resigned that same day I met her. She wanted to go into drug biz fully, she makes a lot from it compared to her job at the club. She doesn't have a boyfriend just admirers.

She didn't know that they have located her in Ijapo. But they didn't know her house until that guy came to the hotel....
The issue is being settled presently. She had hid the meth in a place she wouldn't tell me.
Anyway she helped me make some rice.

She missed her fish, she bought out a packet from her pocket. It contained the fish food and she fed it.

She stayed with me for the next one week. We go to town at night. We were like lovers. She made me forget my grieve.
Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 5:11am On Aug 03, 2023
illicit:

Nothing much bro

So at the bar in the little hotel at Ilesha garage

I waited for princess to arrive, she did after some minutes. From her appearance, she looks like she was trying to disguise. She didn't wear ear rings. She was wearing track suit. A fez cap. She wore trainers.

She still looked cute. I saw her alight from the bike at Mobil filling station. She made sure the bike left before she called me.
I didn't pick the call. I just walked towards her and signalled to her. We went to the bar. She told me she didn't want to stay long that we should change location. That she wants to tell me somethings.

I said okay. After some thirty minutes. We got in my mum's car and drove towards her house. At the other end of town. A new site.
When we got there she saw my mum's fresh grave and told me sorry. I said it's okay.

She told me that she was trying to leave Nigeria to Ghana with those drugs I saw her bought at Shasha.

Someone she met at the club had introduced her to the biz. She had gone on like 5 trips. She doesn't fly to Ghana. She takes a bus from Mile 2 in Lagos. She has arrangements with the law enforcements at the border and in Ghana. In Ghana after selling the drugs to a certain Nigerian. She buys gold with the money and returns to Nigeria by flight to Kano. In Kano she sells the gold to a certain Lebanese couple. It was profitable but dangerous.
That's how she makes her money....

She just trusted me.
Why the law enforcement were after her was because her contact in Ghana was arrested, he was into child trafficking as well. On his phone they saw her contact and receipts of bank transactions between them so they thought that they were actually partners. They wanted to net her.

That night at Osolos palace, that was what that drug dealer with a pistol was telling her. Infact he refused to sell to her but he directed her to another dealer in Shasha who didn't mind the risk. She thought that the Ghana guy will be released, that it wasn't serious.

She knew that some cops came to find her at the club but her boss shielded her. She resigned that same day I met her. She wanted to go into drug biz fully, she makes a lot from it compared to her job at the club. She doesn't have a boyfriend just admirers.

She didn't know that they have located her in Ijapo. But they didn't know her house until that guy came to the hotel....
The issue is being settled presently. She had hid the meth in a place she wouldn't tell me.
Anyway she helped me make some rice.

She missed her fish, she bought out a packet from her pocket. It contained the fish food and she fed it.

She stayed with me for the next one week. We go to town at night. We were like lovers. She made me forget my grieve.

Mention me anytime there's an update

Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Illicit wetin dey harun na?

Abi u Don chicken out?

Re: Alice In Yonderland by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Illicit wetin dey harun na?

Abi u Don chicken out?

I still dey

Re: Alice In Yonderland by JONSYN7154: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

I still dey

why no update from you na?
As I no dey Nigeria so na nairaland dey kip me company here for Yankee till I come in 2 weeks time

Here's What To Text A Girl You Like In The Morning / I Am Tired Of Being Like This. Advice Me Pls / My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53