Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

He Blocked Me For No Reason. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (27328 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by tojahh(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2021
This story reeks of attention seeking.

Fake!!
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by ATTemi: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2021
You missed a potential client cause u no folo format well.

Billing no suppose b immediately sister.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2021
acesboy:
Lol.... This your respond is a bomb. Thumbs up �
Michelle55:
In the space of 3weeks you have demanded more than the average Nigerian girls yet you don't want to date him?

How do you feel comfortable asking him for money when you clearly wants to be just friends with him?

He has realized what a liability you would be once you guys starts dating hence his drastic action to cut you loose before you drain him mentally and financially, sometimes love is never enough.

Within 3weeks he has aided you in monetary aspect, which areas of his life have you made better since you guys started hanging out?

He has everything to severe all ties with you and I commend him for doing it as quickly as possible with no emotional entanglement involved. What you know you can't provide for yourself, don't be quick to ask others for it. If it's that important, work for it.

You are 28 and he's 23, shame no even catch you as you dey demand, you are one of the reasons some men tags ladies as being useless. Hustle for yours and let the ones he freely gives you be an added bonus.

This is pure exploitation and I'm happy dude woke up just in time to know his place on your Maga list, it is what it is young lady.

Crucify me if you wish but I don't know how to mince words!
Lol.... This your respond is a bomb. Thumbs up �
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by MrJibana: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2021
You want him as a friend but you're billing him....na wah...I no dey understand una gender sometimes o
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

I'm 28 and he is 23....the relationship will probably crumble due to certain issue.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by 9jaRealist: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

Insults and bashing are expected.

Tales by the Moonlight... grin

More misogynistic fiction on Nairaland!

>
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Telstar: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

I'm 28 and he is 23....the relationship will probably crumble due to certain issue.
You're 28?
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by chiefobdk(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

You are a guy.. Go and sit down. When u re a prolific reader. U will learn to kno how guys write and vice versa
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Ficeo(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
He has seen you as Umuaka highway! He wants a lady who has home training, who is disciplined and with a conscience. Are you Umuaka Highway?
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Ficeo(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Truly, the story does not sound feminine.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by blazebaba(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Ole nieh...you want him to be a friend(no emotional attachement)but you are putting all ur bills on him..so what would be his gain.just to talk and laugh with you.....if you were the guy nko,what would you do...
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Rimsd(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

It has crumble as u predicted so why acting so surprise??

Shey you don use billing pursue am? be happy for yourself abeg...
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Myketuale(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
From the way you wrote this your post, it's obvious that you are a guy. cool cool
Sometimes I wonder—do Nairaland pay you guys for wasting your time here? sad

good morning
pls I need an advice there is this lady that I have been dating for a while now.
last 2 week she upset me so I now blocked her on my whatsapp and deleted all our chat.
So she now said said she's no longer interested again because am someone who gets angry easily and I don't trust her..... To be sincere from what I have seen the lady is pure but my attitude is the one causing the issue btw us. She has never ask me of anything b4, whenever I get her something she would tell me I should wait for the right time.
I always call her on phone but the vibe she's giving me is poor and it's unusual of her.
because I want tins to work out.
My question is should I try to meet her face to face and talk to her if she can accept me back or I should just move on...
Pls help a brother
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
This is a male creating this fake story to bash female.
Please stop mentioning me again.

Owk, so you are now bothered, right??

I only mentioned you because ur Feminists views seem to be Hypocritical and One-sided..

You bash Guys/men most times for the Terrible things dey do, e.g Rape, Theft, etc but Keep SHUT when it is Females that have committed similar crimes..

You Paint Men Black n give us Terrible tags most times..Is dis hw Oprah Winfrey, Chimamanda or Linda Ikeji do dier Feminism??

So, If you don't want me to mention you, Try to be Objective and Balanced in ur news reportage n Giving out of Opinions..

Then, Everyone will be happy n satisfied with a Saphiere's Post!!..So, dats it..

Thank you n have a cool weekend!!
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by maxiart2(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Carchoice:
He realized you are catfishing him
cheesy grin grin
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by eskorelvis: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

Oh, so u deem it right to be collecting money from someone who u claim to be 5 yrs younger than u right? U don't see anything wrong in taking his money but u dont want to move forward with him relationship wise? Na ur type guys dey carry go restaurant then leave u there by urself then u will have to wash plates in order to pay. rubbish!
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2021
he's probably doing you and himself a favour
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Xenry: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Myketuale:

good morning
pls I need an advice there is this lady that I have been dating for a while now.
last 2 week she upset me so I now blocked her on my whatsapp and deleted all our chat.
So she now said said she's no longer interested again because am someone who gets angry easily and I don't trust her..... To be sincere from what I have seen the lady is pure but my attitude is the one causing the issue btw us. She has never ask me of anything b4, whenever I get her something she would tell me I should wait for the right time.
I always call her on phone but the vibe she's giving me is poor and it's unusual of her.
because I want tins to work out.
My question is should I try to meet her face to face and talk to her if she can accept me back or I should just move on...
Pls help a brother
You reacted too quick by blocking her and deleting the chat history. You took her ways too serious and therefore you overreacted. Girls are never to be taken too serious, especially when she's just your gf(not yet wife).
When I say too serious, I mean, like making it look like to say she's your only option, girls likes to compete with their fellows. To them, what they can compete with others is what's worth the effort. And when you relate to her like she's one of your options, she would never get tired of trying to make herself your only option.
Not taking her too serious by making her one of the options is like, not being quick to reply to her chats, even though you are online (well, she may assume you are talking with other girls, but that's alright, it's part of the competition), not being too quick to pick her calls when she call (apart from girls matter, waiting a while before picking calls is important, make u no come look like say you no get job, one or two missed calls before picking would be okay), and others ways...
I think you should work on your anger issue, you can easily find a book about that on the internet. Try to meet and reason with her, because the problem is from your side, not hers. Even if you decided to move on, it still won't solve the problem, and things will still repeat itself when you find someone else.
You are lucky you found someone who isn't a liability, so it's not yet time to move on.
However, you can still create a thread on this, maybe some people can throw more light on this.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by timocruzcmbb(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
nrexzy:
Cos d love don' clear for him eyes..? Him down realize say na office u wan use am open

Thief,you can’t date him but you can collect his money.rubbish and nonsense
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Chigold101(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

I will also do same thing because I will feel you just want to milk me dry slowly.

Because the financial demand is already too much
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Myketuale(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
You reacted too quick by blocking her and deleting the chat history. You took her ways too serious and therefore you overreacted. Girls are never to be taken too serious, especially when she's just your gf(not yet wife).
When I say too serious, I mean, like making it look like to say she's your only option, girls likes to compete with their fellows. To them, what they can compete with others is what's worth the effort. And when you relate to her like she's one of your options, she would never get tired of trying to make herself your only option.
Not taking her too serious by making her one of the options is like, not being quick to reply to her chats, even though you are online (well, she may assume you are talking with other girls, but that's alright, it's part of the competition), not being too quick to pick her calls when she call (apart from girls matter, waiting a while before picking calls is important, make u no come look like say you no get job, one or two missed calls before picking would be okay), and others ways...
I think you should work on your anger issue, you can easily find a book about that on the internet. Try to meet and reason with her, because the problem is from your side, not hers. Even if you decided to move on, it still won't solve the problem, and things will still repeat itself when you find someone else.
You are lucky you found someone who isn't a liability, so it's not yet time to move on.
However, you can still create a thread on this, maybe some people can throw more light on this.

thanks so much Sir
I will work on my anger
I will try n meet her to sort things out.
I will do everything you said.
Good morning �
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Mallamjosh2020(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

But the 5 years didn't stop u from allowing him bankroll you.
Haba wtf were u expecting. He has friend zoned u too in his own way.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

Why Would U Demand Money 4rm Him Like Dat? Aren't U Working? U Don't Believe In Love But U Believe In Transfer. Sister Well Done. I Don't Blame U, I Blamed D Blind Simp Didn't Who Didn't Realize On Time Dat He Was Into A Fake & Dubious Relationship.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Intoboy(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
But wait o...you said you don't believe in love wic apparently means NO to his proposal..
Why are you still extorting money from him?
Are you a thief?
Is he your father?
Can't you make your own money?
Are you physically challenged?
Don't you have legs?
Is he the one dat say your father shud not be able to take care of you?
Okay,after you've answered all this questions we'll beg him to unblock you..oyanra
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by AyeniSamson2020: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2021
SAY NO TO "PAS" (Poverty Alleviation Scheme)
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by superability(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

This is harsh......I never meant to exploit him.

Truth be told, that's likely how the guy felt.
Requesting for money sometimes sends wrong signals
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Olas16198901: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Is like you're mad, you want him to be friend to you not sex mate, 5yrs younger ahba.

To be sincere you're not okay.

If am the one, I'll not blocked you
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Lostchild(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

what will I gain in fabricating fake shit undecided

He even try self for sending you those money. People like you na hi make them say Nigeria women too like money

Girls like you are part of the reason I m looking for western babes

I puke on babes like you
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by ronaldbecky(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Lolz..)Op is very funny....make man[right][/right] laugh small
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

And you say you did nothing? lol.
He's five years younger and you still de bill him ? you no shame for that one o.

Ask yourself, if na you that was told " I don't believe in Love something" " let's be just friends" but they still de bill you Steadily in thousands, weti you go do? Talk true o.

The guy even pity give you something.
this story sounds fake anyway.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by ImaIma1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

You can't date him because of age but you are not ashamed collecting money from him. Agbaya cheesy
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Mrmezico(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2021
He's a good man to say, he knew already that the relationship won't work since you've turned urself a beger within such period of a time, he tries sending you money so u don't tag him poor nor a stingy guy.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by femi4: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Catfishing:

You are tasking him too much so soon. In 3weeks, you ve collected 7k from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.