Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

He Blocked Me For No Reason. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (27347 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by phemy36(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by jawalis(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
You don’t want to date him but you are requesting financial help from him often. What did he stands to gain been friend with you? NOTHING. anyways that’s your bulala. Wumi2017 didn’t friendzoned me, she said yes without turning me to ATM. She even spend money for me if I’m down and we loved ourselves dearly. Nothing can make me forget you baby. I love you so much.

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by wumi2017(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
jawalis:
You don’t want to date him but you are requesting financial help from him often. What did he stands to gain been friend with you? NOTHING. anyways that’s your bulala. Wumi2017 didn’t friendzoned me, she said yes without turning me to ATM. She even spend money for me if I’m down and we loved ourselves dearly. Nothing can make me forget you baby. I love you so much.

grin I just love you Wholeheartedly... baby for better for worse,,for richer for poorer..my pumpkin I love you more baby grin grin
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by jawalis(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
wumi2017:

grin I just love you Wholeheartedly... baby for better for worse,,for richer for poorer..my pumpkin I love you more baby grin grin
OMG. Just pray for me baby. Make I get money like E-Money. I go spoil you I swear down. I’ll make you a “god” and worship. Sincerely, I haven’t met any woman like you ever since I was born and that’s why I’m protecting and guiding you. Make dem no pour bitter leave for our apple juice

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by wumi2017(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
jawalis:

OMG. Just pray for me baby. Make I get money like E-Money. I go spoil you I swear down. I’ll make you a “god” and worship. Sincerely, I haven’t met any woman like you ever since I was born and that’s why I’m protecting and guiding you. Make dem no pour bitter leave for our apple juice

Amin ase edumare... grin God will bless you inshAllah �
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by jawalis(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
wumi2017:

Amin ase edumare... grin God will bless you inshAllah �
Everybody come and see wife material o. Not the regular “pls I need 3k” type.
Honestly, I realize You are my burning desire. Anytime I set my eyes on you, I see something new. I see a new life that contains you and me alone. A life of passion, a life of joy and a life of continued happiness. I always miss you to the core. You are good to me and I love it so. You belong to me. You are the most beautiful woman ever created on this earth.

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by wumi2017(f): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
jawalis:

Everybody come and see wife material o. Not the regular “pls I need 3k” type.
Honestly, I realize You are my burning desire. Anytime I set my eyes on you, I see something new. I see a new life that contains you and me alone. A life of passion, a life of joy and a life of continued happiness. I always miss you to the core. You are good to me and I love it so. You belong to me. You are the most beautiful woman ever created on this earth.

Keep d fire burning My Sugarplum you just dey burst my brain grin grin I love you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever / Pre-wedding Photos Stanley Nnoruga, A Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.