Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

He Blocked Me For No Reason. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (27380 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Dncl2021: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Xenry:
From the way you wrote this your post, it's obvious that you are a guy. cool cool
Sometimes I wonder—do Nairaland pay you guys for wasting your time here? sad

Lol Seun wants traffic lol

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Dncl2021: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

This is harsh......I never meant to exploit him.

Return his money with interest cash not paying with sex
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by bullabong(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

I'm 28 and he is 23....the relationship will probably crumble due to certain issue.
But you can collect money from him abi? But you can't date him. Why the guy no go jakpa? Na olosho dey ask for money always.

2 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by mmadu4: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
this is a made up story .. if you believe this the you can easily believe 1 naira can turn into 1 million in 10 mins

3 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:
this is a made up story .. if you believe this the you can easily believe 1 naira can turn into 1 million in 10 mins
cheesy grin

I had to laugh
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by johnnypumpum(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
dat one na talk ........ while u no sleep with am before collecting money
you e local yahoo yahoo for ur area abi
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by peropoliet(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

Insults and bashing are expected.

lalasticlala and mynd44
auntie shey make I talk my mind
...... you be thief
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by VicM6: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
you asked for 4k, then 5k....... Ole, nxt one go be 50k.... the smart guy block u b4 u go demand for him whole money wey dey him acct..... Nawa for ladies o.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Akalia(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

He figured you are one hungry beggar. No offense.

3 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Because ever since you came into his life, he has only been experiencing debit alert

5 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by zikizm: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ur problem
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by merits(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sadI

Before nko when you turn him to your ATM.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by frankson1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
phrancys001:
Fake story

Really 'fakish'. Lemme write my own story too.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by CSTRR: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
You no dey shame to dey ask your junior for money.

Shior.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by womenareapes1: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

your moniker said it all!

catfishing
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
A man with hairy balls grin, Carry this shit and move lipsrsealed
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
A man with hairy balls grin, lipsrsealed
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by flokii: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
From 5k, you'll move to 50k then 100k till you ruin his life.. o fe ba ti eleleni je abi?

Is he you father or your brother?

Or is he an ATM machine where you go to for money.

You better face your front and behave yourself

2 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Rotadbd: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
If na you nko?

Na him mama prayer work you see so, no waste of efforts . Once you know you can't date him, you shouldn't put your burden on him , simple!

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by CSTRR: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Xenry:
From the way you wrote this your post, it's obvious that you are a guy. cool cool
Sometimes I wonder—do Nairaland pay you guys for wasting your time here? sad
Is there a way women write?

I need to pay more attention.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by kevapet: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

you are a lady now?
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Splitmind: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
You are a fool, that is all.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by MansoryMX(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

You be Mumu
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Mozegee: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Must you women begg all time,him done no say na office you wan use am do .in less 3 weeks you have begged him money two times. Before you meet this guy were you not surviving.shame on you.
Catfishing:

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Man knows what a leech and a vulture looks like. grin
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
phrancys001:
Fake story

Exactly fake nonsense fantasy
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

You are leech, that's why. See as you're extorting the poor boy like he's an ATM. Instead of helping his destiny, you're deducting from it.

Fake story though. I'm just humoring you

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

what will I gain in fabricating fake shit undecided

Because you are jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / Is This A New Version Of True Love? / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.