Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. (2446 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by kense88: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pierocash:
What is the Anti biotic for? But it still doesn't kill if she decides to take it. Let the guy forget about her and accept the ring back. It has shown how unruly,and insurbodinate she will be after marriage.

Antibiotic is not ritual. God just saved that guy
you are dealing with a grown ass adult damn it. Not some toy your about to purchase. In as much as is good for wives to obey there husband, we really need to understand they have a mind of there own, and wouldn't obey some stupid, unreasonable orders. The irony is that, if the role is swapped, the sister in law will never ever do what she is demanding that lady to do. Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by kense88: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Quick question!! What was the antibiotic meant to do or treat?
You never marry person!! u don tell ur sister to administer antibiotic!! even after series of tests done proved u were okay.
Na the babe Dodge bullet!!!
honestly, she is lucky

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by kense88: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
tchidi066:
That man and his family are definitely hiding something, who takes antibiotics for a whole 21 days when the test she has undergone proves she is in a great state of health, i hope it's not what I'm thinking
is most likely

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by squash47(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You are actually d***b, how is the girl wrong?

I see irritating comments above faulting the lady for not taking antibiotics when she's squeaky clean, antibiotics that always have side effects on a normal day, the imp of a sister and obodo oyinbo idiot want want to force a healthy lady to take, thank God she made the right choice,

As for the ones arguing baselessly without thinking in the first few comments, shows how naturally dull some people can be, like exactly can't people see that the man and his sister are at fault here?

That story is not complete.
But if it is, then the lady is dumb.

Shee should have also given the guy a task to perform too.

I don't fully support the guy, and I don't support the woman either. Two of them are not genuinely in love with each other.
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Aderr: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Has he bought the girl or what? The man did not respect her at all.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
kense88:
honestly, she is lucky
Some people go just de form rubbish because of small money!!! How far jare?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Kondomatic(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Nobody should be in control, this is not a contest, it's supposedly a union between two lovers, things like this should not break love bond
Most marriages in Nigeria is between a man and his wife and wife's family.

@op, I don't understand why the guy kept saying my good sis upandan, it's suspicious.

As for the antibiotics side, there's a reason they asked her to take antibiotics. The story teller must tell us the real reason, it will help us to form opinion on the issue.
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bobo Should not Bother Himself Again.... Stubborn women are never a good wife material at all...The Bobo Sis Don Already See The Wahala Waiting To Happen.
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Kiaso(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Petty things break union when there is no love

This is not petty
I love ur friends sister

I fully support her
That bobo is not a man.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Kiaso(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Control or not.... A typical man anywhere on Planet Earth will always place his Family above anyother And I know you know this Fact .... It's very good to tell ourselves the truth always... It helps.

You are talking rubbish

He is being controlled by his sis finish

Nothing else to say

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Kiaso(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pierocash:
but that is what is already happening. For someone to say take anti biotic and the family say no. That is a supremacy fight.

Anti biotic isn't too much to ask,is it contrary to scriptures or what?

The guy should thank his head,by the time he takes her to Europe ,she will deal with that guy with rebellion.I hate unnecessary chestout,let her people keep her. If another suitor comes and make a demand they should also resist. They can sleep around to get a job or contract,but can't take antibiotic just to make marriage proceed. That is foolishness.

Another jaga jaga talk

Test result is fine
Why take antibiotics?

That man is a boy, sense him no get

I don tell my pple, any woman I show den, na dat 1 I go marry.
No useless interference

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Kiaso(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pierocash:
respect has got nothing to do with choices. What the guy's family demanded isn't too much to do.

Why didn't she respect their choice too

What rubbish are you typing?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Misterone: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pierocash:
What is the Anti biotic for? But it still doesn't kill if she decides to take it. Let the guy forget about her and accept the ring back. It has shown how unruly,and insurbodinate she will be after marriage.

You are talking rubbish. So a woman has no right to decide when to have sex. If you may know, Bobo is preparing her for sexual relationship without her consent. He thinks he is Elvis Presley that can just point and kill

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kiaso:

You are talking rubbish

He is being controlled by his sis finish

Nothing else to say

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by bhella10: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2021
The girl did the right thing. I won't have a sister that would be treated like a guinea pig just because she wants to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by Misterone: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2021
The reason for breaking up the engagement is very reasonable, you see all sort of red flags in the post.
1. There is no sign of love between the engaged. It looks like an arranged thing.
2 Bobo is looking for a sex slave. Someone to practice all his imaginative urge on without affection. All he wants is a clean girl for hardcore sex.
3. How can you live with a man who insist on you taking medication before sex even after medical checkup? Why the man himself no do checkup and take medication. na only women dey carry disease? Man no dey carry.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by SavageResponse(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Let each go their separate way
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by kense88: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Some people go just de form rubbish because of small money!!! How far jare?
am fine my brother
Re: Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off. by tiffanyfan(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Pierocash:

Imagine undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Very Stingy I Can't Cope / I Still Love Her, Whatever The Revelation / Something About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.