Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) (50404 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by ipobarethieves: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
cool
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by neyohh: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stunning
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by TripleDdotcom: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
travelwaka:
It's even more beautiful seeing it live

Wow! Can you take me there? grin grin
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by CodedWealth(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bewareofimposte:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke. With my formal video I didn't mention my name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.you can watch the full evidence of my claim here https://www.nairaland.com/bewareofimposte

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore.
#please beware of my imposters and cohorts they have many moniker

Go post this on twitter, though I sent you something last time but Nairaland is not the place, twitter may help you faster

1 Like

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Judolisco(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
What's d depth?
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bewareofimposte:

I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke. With my formal video I didn't mention my name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.you can watch the full evidence of my claim here https://www.nairaland.com/bewareofimposte

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank

U try sha
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by VicM6: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
mtcheew.. yesterday wey i swim pass the lake nothing do me..
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by jneutron4000: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yoruba land is highly blessed. Nigeria is hindering Yoruba progress.

1 Like

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Asadujames202(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Enclave for skull mining
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by MENELIIK: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
MackIV:
More like a gutter grin

This is not Osu land

5 Likes

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by MrBanner(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bewareofimposte:

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Lalasticlala Oam4j
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Very beautiful.

Abeg, no allow those cowherds in Oyo o, else they turn it to WAKILISTAN.
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by tuzle(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
I have a question about the small hole that if u put your leg inside when there is water, u get drawn in, but please how does a human fit into that small hole?
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
your writeup is too repetitive. u mentioned "suspended lake," like, 300 times.
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Fanuchi007: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
who else was thinking the lake was in d air when you saw "suspended lake"�
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by fuadbusari: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
how shitte killed were buried

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by ojuu4u(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
travelwaka:
Ado Iwaye has been tag one of the many wonders of Nigeria. It is one of the most adventurous journeys you can ever embark. Apart from the seven wonders of Ado Awaye. The landscape is a beauty to behold, it is made up of series of interlocking hills, valleys and rocks and the lake.
The locals believe that Ado Awaye is God’s gift to man, they also believe that it has the healing power to cure different sicknesses and diseases.

DNT understand the word suspended lake
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by rainy47: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
very beautiful
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by rainy47: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
useless post
how deep is iit
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by fuadbusari: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
shitte protester killed buried

Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Pepecushy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
9ja make sense sha
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Chummynoni(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
never heard of this b4.
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by BabaAroba: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yes that's Ado-awaye, my town to know more about the history contact me
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by tunary(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
rottenPussy:
I’d love to have my couchie eaten by the lake kiss
You like sex too much
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
I would be scared to visit places like this, Fear of kidnappers,herdsmen or bandits.
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by deflover(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
dirty and ugly looking
only fit for a cow to visit angryjavascript:void(0);
Re: Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) by joefelin2345: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Lalasticlala Oam4j
But there are lots of very rich guys from SE. They should be able to go their fellow brothers & not waiting for the kind hearted Nigerians who they have been deriding on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.