Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (666 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by natedroid: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: .... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, first of all,you broke the bro code undecided. That is,a friend must not date a brother man's ex,no matter what undecided

Secondly,you be the new definition of SIMP wey dey the newly released oxford Dictionary undecided

Thirdly,if to say na your fellow guyman nai need that sewing machine, would you have helped him? undecided. I guess Nothing on earth wey for make you help am undecided

Op, honestly,I get friends wey be like you for real life,and once I find out say na that kind person you be,two seconds I don kain you for street undecided

2 Likes

Re: .... by ashewoboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
you cooked this storycheesy. silly guy.

you just want redpillers to bash women.

the story is not true.

2 Likes

Re: .... by natedroid: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2021
ashewoboy:

the story is not true.

I have been on this forum for more than 8yrs.

I don't cook up stories

1 Like

Re: .... by endsarrrs(f): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
ashewoboy:

the story is not true.
But most Nairaland stories are LIES undecided

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Lie Mohammed pro max cheesy
Re: .... by ashewoboy(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2021
endsarrrs:
But most Nairaland stories are LIES undecided

I don't know about that but this story here is a lie. Lori irocheesy.

1 Like

Re: .... by Jashub: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Bro, she's a manipulative harlot that serves the highest bidder . My advice is you give nothing but take everything. Because las las, you can't settle with an STD -prone bitch
Re: .... by natedroid: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
ashewoboy:

I don't know about that but this story here is a lie. Lori irocheesy.

You don't KNOW me. I'm not some kids on this forum. I'm very okay financially. The machine cost slightly above 40k. I don't have any reason to tell false stories. I have never told false stories on this forum
Re: .... by endsarrrs(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
STOP!! @ Op she LIED about a male friend giving her 30k. Fat lies and i know that coz the whole story is not true according to ashewoboy grin

1 Like

Re: .... by illicit(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Just do ur own and move on wink
Re: .... by endsarrrs(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2021
natedroid:

You don't KNOW me. I'm not some kids on this forum. I'm very okay financially. The machine cost slightly above 40k. I don't have any reason to tell false stories. I have never told false stories on this forum
Stop this SH!T and think right bro. You are 31 going 32 years. Let the girl go! You broke the rules!!

1 Like

Re: .... by natedroid: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Destroyed Her Ex Properties And He Did This To Her. / Beautiful Brazilian Women Dancing In A Pool (video) / Please Help Me,i Keep Having This Weird Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.