Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! (2691 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
OGWILLS123:
OP, is the country you are going to required marriage or relationship certificate b4 one can enter undecided angry.

Lols. Not at all. It doesn’t require that. My parents are just the ones scared that I’d hook up with a white lady. Which is why they’re pleading I get someone here.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by DEMZEE(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bro make ursef ur own mental point of origin. Focus on yasef and build ur goals.

Bitches will come later
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by OGWILLS123: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
mrbenjame:

Lols. Not at all. It doesn’t require that. My parents are just the ones scared that I’d hook up with a white lady. Which is why they’re pleading I get someone here.

Then avoid long distance relationship at all cost.
three months is more than enough to know a woman, and three months is also too shorts to a know a woman.
But be rest assured that any thing you find now in a form of a girlfriend will be fake love.

Don't let any one put you in presure, be the captain of your own ship (life)
Good nights and save journey in advance cool.

The rest of us die here with bubu till 2023 grin
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Goddys(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
@OP, you are very inexperienced. I will be travelling in next four months and I purposely broke up with my girlfriend of two years so that she could face her life.

You are here thinking of having a liability that will cage your hustling spirit abroad.

I would gladly marry a core feminist abroad for two years and play along with all her feminism shiit for 2-3 years. Once I get my paper, I know what to do and she will hurriedly apply for divorce.

Sit down and think properly. Leave Nigeria girls. They have nothing to offer. If you want submissive girls abroad, you may target ladies from other African countries or Jamaicans.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Goddys:
@OP, you are very inexperienced. I will be travelling in next four months and I purposely broke up with my girlfriend of two years so that she could face her life.

You are here thinking of having a liability that will cage your hustling spirit abroad.

I would gladly marry a core feminist abroad for two years and play along with all her feminism shiit for 2-3 years. Once I get my paper, I know what to do and she will hurriedly apply for divorce.

Sit down and think properly. Leave Nigeria girls. They have nothing to offer. If you want submissive girls abroad, you may target ladies from other African countries or Jamaicans.

A word is enough for the wise

Thanks a lot. I thought of this actually
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by cooooooks(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2021
So there are no Nigerians in the abroad??

3 months is too short to know somebody.

Long distance relationships like this have to be serious and marriage minded.

Not a good idea to tell people you just met of your travel plans.

If you want to date, when you get to the abroaad, visit Nigerian church/mosque, naija student unions, etc. You could even meet someone who will make your transition easier.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by cooooooks(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2021
1. Lol. Your parents are not serious

2. They are setting you up for gold digging.

3. They can arrange marriage for you while you're abroad.

4. Are there no Nigerians where you are going? (There are).

5. One love. What if the person you gel with is Ghanaian, Kenyan, Congolese, European, Chinese, Indian, etc. Don't complicate things.

mrbenjame:

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
cooooooks:
1. Lol. Your parents are not serious

2. They are setting you up for gold digging.

3. They can arrange marriage for you while you're abroad.

4. Are there no Nigerians where you are going? (There are).

5. One love. What if the person you gel with is Ghanaian, Kenyan, Congolese, European, Chinese, Indian, etc. Don't complicate things.

Thank you for this wonderful piece. God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by cooooooks(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thanks. Good luck.

mrbenjame:

Thank you for this wonderful piece. God bless you richly
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Boss13: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
incogni2o:
Tell your Parents to get one for You.

If you don't mind.

Read this again OP. Let your parents pick and vet the woman for you. It is faster and mitigate most of the risk involved in picking a suitable wife.

Our parents are more experienced and will look out for traditional values in women. Also, it encourages and strengthen the relationship between your potential wife, your parents and her parents too.

Trust me Chief, you don't want to pick a random woman and import her. Let your family doing the vetting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Boss13: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
cooooooks:
So there are no Nigerians in the abroad??

3 months is too short to know somebody.

Long distance relationships like this have to be serious and marriage minded.

Not a good idea to tell people you just met of your travel plans.

If you want to date, when you get to the abroaad, visit Nigerian church/mosque, naija student unions, etc. You could even meet someone who will make your transition easier.

Laughs. So you want him to restrict his options while there are abundant Nigerian women in Nigeria. Why should he seek out Nigerian women abroad where the percentage of Nigerians are in the minority. Also, many of these Nigerian women have abandoned their traditional values and now acclimatize to western cultures and norms.

Yes, the best place to meet young Nigerians are colleges. However, the number of female Nigerians may be in limited supply or unavailable for him. The OP might not be migrating as a student which puts him in a difficult situation to get Nigerian women. Also, when you are out of Nigeria, you are expose to different nationalities, races, and even species that you cannot explain the cross breeding or the percentage of mixtures involved with the individual. In other words, you would be amazed at the beauty of women from other climes. Hence, the parents are right that he may not prefer to have a Nigerian woman as wife if he travels.

OP, listen to your parents. Marriage is a very important decision a man would make. Don't play around it. As a man who doesn't reside in Nigeria, I will repeat myself - Listen to your parents.

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Boss13:

Laughs. So you want him to restrict his options while there are abundant Nigerian women in Nigeria. Why should he seek out Nigerian women abroad where the percentage of Nigerians are in the minority. Also, many of these Nigerian women have abandoned their traditional values and now acclimatize to western cultures and norms.

Yes, the best place to meet young Nigerians are colleges. However, the number of female Nigerians may be in limited supply or unavailable for him. The OP might not be migrating as a student which puts him in a difficult situation to get Nigerian women. Also, when you are out of Nigeria, you are expose to different nationalities, races, and even species that you cannot explain the cross breeding or the percentage of mixtures involved with the individual. In other words, you would be amazed at the beauty of women from other climes. Hence, the parents are right that he may not prefer to have a Nigerian woman as wife if he travels.

OP, listen to your parents. Marriage is a very important decision a man would make. Don't play around it. As a man who doesn't reside in Nigeria, I will repeat myself - Listen to your parents.

I got that bro. But 3 months is just to small to search for s good lady

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by cooooooks(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
This comment was all over the place.

Boss13:

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op, I have a serious girl for you.. if you are a Christian.. you can DM
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by iRepNaija1: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Have you or your parents even been abroad to determine if you can find a "decent girl?" Don't be so quick to dismiss because of misconceptions. Moreover, you should be humble and assume that many women abroad might not want to date you.

As to your question, in 3 months you can establish a relationship but will both of you be prepared for the difficulties that come with it? Not being able to see each other frequently? Poor network reception that makes calls and video chats difficult? Being deprived of physical closeness and spending time together? Make sure you and your potential partner are prepared. Have a game plan of how you will continue keeping the relationship going virtually. Good luck.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Have you or your parents even been abroad to determine if you can find a "decent girl?" Don't be so quick to dismiss because of misconceptions. Moreover, you should be humble and assume that many women abroad might not want to date you.

As to your question, in 3 months you can establish a relationship but will both of you be prepared for the difficulties that come with it? Not being able to see each other frequently? Poor network reception that makes calls and video chats difficult? Being deprived of physical closeness and spending time together? Make sure you and your potential partner are prepared. Have a game plan of how you will continue keeping the relationship going virtually. Good luck.

I never thought of all these points you raised
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
realman42:
U r sounding as if girls go finish.Baba new beautiful girls keep coming up year in year out.Go abroad and hustle when you r successful come and marry

Which apparently means that the woman I’m coming back to marry is here in Nigeria right?
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by onyekachee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
If you want peace of mind and to be able to focus on your hustle while abroad. Don’t go into any relationship till you make all the money and come back to Nigeria.

Reason is, most Nigerian ladies are not understanding enough. They are not a good giver of peace of mind. Until when She starts giving you nonsense attitude, not taking your calls, dropping your calls just to spite you, lies, and unending bills.

You have to be very strong hearted to date some home girls while abroad. Them go stress you o.

The worse part is when you call her and She tells you she’s at her uncles place, She will be talking small small and later off her phone. grin

Na the next day She go on the phone and prepare one lie to wash your simping brain. Tell me how you can face your hustle abroad with all this.

Also note that while you are away, if you very unfortunate to have a girl that can’t hold her body and soul together, she’ll have someone to warm that engine on your behalf. The guy might be a weed smoker or a yahoo boy that will reck everything beyond recognition when you get back.

God abeg o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl Who Loves Night Party And Clubbing? / My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. / My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.