Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. (2370 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Help! Have you seen her?
She was last on April19, 2021, at Opobo junction heading to Onitsha Ngwa, Abia State, for her Industrial Training.
If you have any information, contact us at 09074854680.

Modified: It's actually April 19, 2021.
Mods help push to front-page, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Draslo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Josephamstrong1:
Help! Have you seen her?
She was last on April19, 2012, at Opobo junction heading to Onitsha Ngwa, Abia State, for her Industrial Training.
I don't mean to discourage you but 2012 was a lifetime ago. We hadn't even made the Buhari mistake yet at the time. I wish you good luck though.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by TheEnygma(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Missing for 9 years shockedshockedshockedshocked ..... Na wah oh.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by lilvicky68(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
You wanted to write 2021? Cos if it's 2012 the girl face fit don change by now..
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Daddyvibez(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
i don't mean to discourage you but....Move on with life

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Abcorganicsworl: 1:34am On Apr 24, 2021
I believe the op obviously mean 2021...op I suggest you contact the park she boarded from, police station, friends, boyfriend if any, school, neighbors, try tracking her phone/number etc..I'll also help you repost online, I pray you'll find her in good health.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by ScamHunter: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:

I don't mean to discourage you but 2012 was a lifetime ago. We hadn't even made the Buhari mistake yet at the time. I wish you good luck though.

A lifetime ago? I lost a good girl I knew in 2013. I still miss her. Who knows, if she is alive, I'd have married her. You just don't forget some people. Though it's easy to take them for granted when you have them with you. That was a girl that showed me love, but I thought I had a lifetime to decide.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by tit(f): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2021
God protect us all.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by longetivity(m): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2021
She will be found Hale and hearty in God's name

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Abcorganicsworl:
I believe the op obviously mean 2021...op I suggest you contact the park she boarded from, police station, friends, boyfriend if any, school, neighbors, try tracking her phone/number etc..I'll also help you repost online, I pray you'll find her in good health.
Thank you, Sir.
Help repost. I really do appreciate.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Abcorganicsworl:
It's a mistake, sir.
Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
You wanted to write 2021? Cos if it's 2012 the girl face fit don change by now..

It's a mistake, Sir.
Sorry about that.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2021
TheEnygma:
Missing for 9 years shockedshockedshockedshocked ..... Na wah oh.
It's a mistake, sir.
I've corrected it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Angrygoat: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Girls of these days are tired of the home life and parental control, give them 1 chance,they take ten steps, she don dey bleep one guy now. I pity the next 5 generations to come.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by annyplenty(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Lord, Jesus Christ, please keep her safe where she is right now and also bring her home safely, without delay.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by fatymore(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
May God bring her safely home.

People should be woke and security-conscious these days.

Nigerians are desperately looking for money by all crook and means with jazz
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by starbuck(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
News like this gives me chill embarassed embarassed

Reason why i still drop and pick up my kids from school and church every time...
The way this country is going ehhh, I hope they learn how to fend for themselves when i am no more..

Poster, I join your faith with mine that she would be found hale, hearty and in one piece �

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Where Is your police report @poster
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Sikiru123:

Must you be unfortunate? Can it turn to be a scam or fake publicity? What kind of dirty police report do you want. Are you going to find the missing child out when it's provided?

Eleribu undecided

The Policy says, if anyone is missing, their people should go and report it first to any police station before making it go viral on the internet.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by superCleanworks(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Since April... Sad
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Klyexy21(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Has she been seen.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Klyexy21:
Has she been seen.
No cry
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by houseontherock: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Josephamstrong1:

No cry
Wow! Sad that she hasn't been found! I hope you checked detention centers, you know the way they arrest everything and everyone, tagging innocent people ipob, ESN...we can't trust these guys
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Missing. by Bigpapi: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Josephamstrong1:
Help! Have you seen her?
She was last on April19, 2021, at Opobo junction heading to Onitsha Ngwa, Abia State, for her Industrial Training.

Modified: It's actually April 19, 2021.
Mods help push to front-page, please.

Check Redburn Hotel she's there with her guy now

(1) (Reply)

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. / See What A Nigerian Soldier Has To Say About The Brutalized Crippled Man? / Chinese Woman Defecate In Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.