Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64517 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by justjify(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!

Another MLM scheme. Walk away if you can't run away. Thank me later.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dazzlingd(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2021
Chinonsouche08:
Truth is, La Buena Vida is a network marketing plan or otherwise called multi level marketing... At least, now you know it's not Ponzi. (Since everyone here agrees that a product is offered and it's in partnership with AIM GLOBAL, it's not ponzi).

Second, none of the people here speaking ill of network marketing have finished ONE BOOK, just one book about network marketing. They haven't even attended a training or apprenticeship about it, so where do they get the piece of advice they all have been giving you.

If you wish to invest in anything dear one, READ and stop seeking advice from people who know less than you do. READ.

In conclusion, network marketing is one of the largest business companies in the world (make your research) and very profitable. But just like every unconventional business, it doesn't get wide acceptance. It's not a bed of roses either. It's not a get rich quick scheme (this is actually why everyone that failed in it say it's a scam, they want it quick).
La Buena Vida is not a scam. I have met mentors in the business and believe me you, these people are working their asses off. No jokes. I have my testimonies as well which I wouldn't want to bore you with. If you wish to learn or borrow books (PDF) , Chat up 07012263737.

READ AND YOU WILL GET ANSWERS. Avoid uninformed informants. You're welcome.

So is this thread useless ? We are reading from people's personal experiences...

Are u a millionaire now? How much is your revenue this year
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2021
lopeshola:
Its a networking stuff, don't waste your time and money ( my opinion though) the so called mentor will be growing with your money while u stay stagnant for years. Be wise and invest your money wisely

Not only money but time and energy

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by samonak(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
Could you please throw more light on this, I mean your observation(s), be it positive or negative

It's a networking business model, u register with about 38k ( the least amount) and u're given some drugs , supplement and other products. You either consume or sell (optional) but the idea is to invite or refer 2 other individuals to register who will in turn register others. The 38k package is one profit centre (one leg) I registered for 3 profit centres or 3 legs. I.e. I'd have to refer 6 people. The idea is that, if your referrals don't invite other people, you'll get stuck. You earn as u get more referrals. If you're not an aggressive marketer, this kind of business is not for you, but the beauty of it is that the whole process has been simplified, all u need do is to invite people on your contact list, and the Aim global guys will make a presentation for them, woo them with mouth watering offers, etc. But in de end all na wash.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2021
Paid for which Post Brotherly, if you ever fell victim of MMM or knew someone who did, you shouldn't be talking like this... however, I never fell victim of MMM then but my downliners did, and I still see myself as a victim since I couldn't help them. My opinion is this; inasmuch as I like taking risk, it must be a calculated one. So my Guy, nobody paid for anything as regards this very post.
WowSweetGuy:
he paid for the post...he is doing investigative opinion hearing so they can restrategize

I was making some points earlier comments around page 2-3 then i noticed I was blocked and couldn't comment again.

I'm using my reserve account now grin

Let me leave them o...
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by samonak(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
Where is their Office located And what's the name of the complex you talked about coz I currently have their address they sent to me??
Here in Abuja they are located in Shalom plaza, behind AP filling station, Gudu (after area 1)
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Agbebakun22: 8:28am On May 08, 2021
bigbauer:

There's a great difference between a pyramid scheme and. multilevel marketing company.

secondly, Aimglobal is over 10 years in Nigeria. They're not going anywhere. They've created more Millionaires than the federal government has. I'm not here to convince you, you're entitled to your opinion. What I would say is keep your prejudice aside, learn and grow.

La'Buena Vida... living the good life!

If I may ask what are they selling and if I can't bring new investors that mean I'm not earning.. Pls explain what products or services ur company is offering that will make people that want to join a millionaire
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Agbebakun22: 8:32am On May 08, 2021
peropoliet:
tears loading for you in the background just get ready to get at least 5 people you go refer if not you no go collect shi shi

Na true this guy dey talk oo me I join them but I was asked to bring people to join that's when I will be earning that I should be networking, me weh be student who I wan bring come to pay such money weh most of my friends are also students baba I just bash go change for my friend weh bring the yeye something come my side till date dem no pay me my money back despite I say I no do again
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seunayantokun(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
In the world of ignorance.... curiosity and seeking of right information is key....if you noticed very well, I made this post last month that was April, and the screenshot I attached was my application response message, there and then, I needed more clarity to ascertain whether I will give it a trial or not....so seeing it making it to the front page is an avenue for me to gather more information about them to avoid; how I wish I knew earlier. I can't be playing the devil's advocate here, okay. Thanks for your undiluted comment anyways
Then I am very sorry if you are that plain man.

And thank you for your understanding.

Also, let me urge you to stay out of trouble. Anything that looks faster than your two legs is highly risky. That means whatever that is beyond your natural talent may be a trap. Whatever is emphatically flying wonder prospects in your face may result in regrettable experience.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by oniseun3(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2021
Oga, it's more of buying & Marketing a product and you get bonus. I attended a zoom meeting too just last month and I don't think it's my type of thing. But if you really want to give it a trial it's left to you but me it's a waste of time, go hustle oooo.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Muzikluva(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!
It’s gibberish bro. So someone I know told me she “recommended me” to her boss for a meeting on how to raise capital for businesses cuz I’m smart and business inclined. I didn’t take note of the word-play. I went there expecting to see a round table discussion only to get there and see people jam packed in a room with all the rubbish talk of “I once collected 30k salary and now I am paying salaries”. I was so pissed I only used like 5mins before I walked out of there!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Agbebakun22: 9:03am On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Awwwh u r hurting him. The truth is bitter

But my own is that the top as in the founders are the ones making the real money and really millionaires because they have large percentage from deposits their lower staff tools donated and the recommended other tools bringing other newbie tools to the scheme

I know one...her name is Ronke. She just bought latest Benz last year and pimped her newly bought apartment at abuja....Meanwhile the tool workers are busy using all their strength to get new donations for her and her top colleagues.

Anywayz she is smart and can only get the gullibles not my type

Go trust pilot to read their reviews u go find out say even the ronke sef put her review too most of the review is made by them to deceive people that want to go there and confirm the authenticity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peeps4u: 9:13am On May 08, 2021
seanw:

If u say attending a seminar that will motivate and bring out the best out of you is brainwashing, then what do have say about ur educational system that drain you financially & emotionally only to leave on the street with ur degree certificate under the box?

I have done my personal research, mlm is worth it, all u need is a proper understanding of the industry, the company u want to partner with, their products & compensation plan, good communication skills, interpersonal skills & personal development is key, you will be amaze of your results.

All these stories no need. Why not amaze us with your results.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peeps4u: 9:22am On May 08, 2021
HeavenShield:
'' Professional athletes will devote endless hours to preparing for competition but when they join network marketing, they won't give one day's worth of efforts to learning our skills. Doctors will devote a decade of their lives at huge financial expense to become physicians, but when they join network marketing, they won't give a month's study and practice to become a Network marketing pro. '' Eric worre
Network marketing is not for posers, those that wish to remain amateurs and Gamblers. It is a career and profession.
STOP DISGRACING YOURSELVES IN PUBLIC. READ AND LEARN.

It is you who need knowledge and stop disgracing yourself
Assuming everybody signs up from r the program, tell me how those at the bottom will make their money when there are no one to refer again?

Over 70-80% of people in Ponzi like this are running at loss. It is not a sustainable venture. Only people at the top make money from it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by one4GOD(f): 11:16am On May 08, 2021
bigbauer:

The truth is that the opportunity may not be for you, but with as little as ₦44,888 you can change your life history for the best. I strongly recommend you go to the office first, see things for yourself, the. you can make an informed decision.
you dont change nothing with 44,888 i have been there, i paid way more than that, in fact i joined with 5accts but you got to be inviting people until you turn grey hair, abeggyyy... i have moved on, all nah packaging..
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by acetylcoa2: 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
These guys keep changing names.
I have made up my mind long time ago that I will never dare anything bring 2 ppl that will bring another 2 ppl. If hard work means luring my family and friends into something that they will regret tomorrow, then let me remain a lazy youth.
Na so Nefo worry me in 2015 to register with Alliance in motion, me wey be street like this?
I just call him one side one day after church service and pleaded with him to help a brother with the 60k registration fee out of the abundance of the profits he has made, after all what are brethren for?
Na so em free me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by emolala(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2021
bigbauer:

The truth is that the opportunity may not be for you, but with as little as ₦44,888 you can change your life history for the best. I strongly recommend you go to the office first, see things for yourself, the. you can make an informed decision.

Oga you have only succeeded in saying NOTHING pls.....Explain in Very clear term what this thing is....I believe you are a learned individual and you understand what I mean by that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by emolala(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=uch4apex post=101482760][/quote]

Oga!!!!...getat.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
emolala:

Oga you have only succeeded in saying NOTHING pls.....Explain in Very clear term what this thing is....I believe you are a learned individual and you understand what I mean by that.

Oga, a wise man once told me "Na explain kill monkey" If you e been invited, go and learn, have the experience for yourself, don't wait for someone's explanation. Or you ignore it totally, Life is a choice, you make your choice. This goes to everyone quoting me, MLM or Direct Sales industry is basically a referral business. You get paid a commission for the business you bring either directly or that originated from your organisation. If you can share all all the gossips you see on twitter, Facebook and other SM, but can't use same time to share links for people to see an opportunity then make an informed decision, that's your choice. Keep on giving #1000 so that in 2weeks you can receive #2000.

I agree MLM has been challenging in Nigeria due to some factors especially lack of trainings, heck even those studying Marketing in Nigeria don't even know what MLM is.

IFYI, I do this for a living.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2021
You seems to know much about them because the address you gave is same as the one they sent me as reservation code....Are they Real or fake
samonak:

Here in Abuja they are located in Shalom plaza, behind AP filling station, Gudu (after area 1)
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
The worst thing is that they starve you of direct answers to your questions
They will never be on same page with you
They distract you with informations that you don't need
They bully your phycology to submission

My years of experience in business teaches me to have Enough information in my disposal before I delve into a risky business so as to calculate my chances.
La buena vida operates a bully like venture
Most people you see there are Arrangee (they quickly raise their hands to lure you when an offer is made)

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by RevT1: 1:57pm On May 08, 2021
My problem is the 38k I spent on this thing 2019.

Look, for those that wish to learn, pls listen to me.

This thing pays... but it is not a bed of roses. You go work tire. Many people that has made it are into it FULL TIME. It's a very daunting task, e no easy at all especially as a beginner.

If you have a conscience, pls don't bother registering, because a lot of your downlines will lose money; they'll dropout/discontinue. Some will lose A LOT of money. You don't want to have that on your conscience.

I hate lies and deception. The very reason I discontinued.

Me that was looking for a job, a woman I trusted and knew had the capacity to secure one for me referred me to this bizness. "I recommended you to an international NGO bla bla bla". I fell for it. I thought this was it and God had answered me with a mouth watering job. .... If only I knew, my 38k wouldn't have wasted. Because of the respect I have for her, I registered. A mistake I regret and will NEVER repeat.

This bizness is Legit but definitely not for everybody.

You must work extra hard. Focus on d bizness full time. Read hard, buy enough data and know how to LIE with a straight face. Then.... You can lead a BETTER LIFE.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
grandee4u:
You seems to know much about them because the address you gave is same as the one they sent me as reservation code....Are they Real or fake
Go there and experience things by yourself
Our personal experiences is what you're reading here, we can't decide for you...
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 2:01pm On May 08, 2021
know how to LIE with a straight face. Then.... You can lead a BETTER LIFE.

[/quote]
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
Imagine how smart they think they are,
They will make you to commit your friends and family and ruin a healthy relationships you had with them in exchange for their Greed, leaving you to leak your wound, because you also have some elements of Greed embedded in you too
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by AHCB: 2:36pm On May 08, 2021
bigbauer:

Have your own life history been changed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Being an inquisitive person (I can never invest in stuffs like these), i took time to read all of the comments here. Some of them are obviously from the operators of these schemes themselves, while most are emotional and sentimental comments from concerned folks who have an idea about this scheme. But your post stands out as the most reasonable, experienced, logical and intelligent comment I read here.

I am glad your intelligence did not drain away from looking for who to refer up and down. My sincere empathies for the 250k you lost bro. I am sure has replenished that loss for you.

Weldone bro

Thanks bro.

I actually didn't lose the whole 250k. I opened 7 accounts then, signing myself under myself. That way, I got 70k back. Then, I invited as much as 7 people. Some of them tried a bit while others could not. I sold some of the coffee and a few supplements I got from them. At the end, I think I only lost 120k.

That business drained me mentally. I lost my peace and joy through the months I was doing it. I only began to enjoy life again when I walked away.
By the grace of God, I've long recovered the losses by far. What I am talking about happened about 5 years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2021
naijaman2225:

YOU DESERVE A MILLION LIKES.

Thanks man
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by obacent(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2021
D name even sounds lik fraud to me wt s LA beuna wety den dy vida lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.