Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out (85148 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Munamu: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Cries out? Seems to me like an announcement to her fellow slay queens, that her pics are hot/sexy enough to masturbate with. Another levels in her ministry.

Vaseline crew don't care about the person in question, they care about bwess, bum bum and vag1na. Give them these things and their food is ready, any girl can achieve this feat she prides herself in.

I remember:
A guy was always masturbating while looking through a key hole to see me dress. Then, each time after I bathed, he will go to my door and peep through the key hole, while i was dressing. It continued till it entered his brain and he started making holes on my door in different angles, he made a hole so big that I saw his full right eye spying on me. I was stark naked, I did as if I didn't notice. I just showed him some more of my curves as a last offering to his masturbation ministry. grin grin grin grin grin. I blocked the door holes with a curtain afterwards.

I have never shared this with anyone. You are the first to know this my little secret. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Naughty me, I felt good that a highly respectable guy like him was deriving pleasure from me, without me losing anything. In biology it's called Commensalism
. grin grin grin grin

I was grateful, he was nice enough not to record me. I was his daily manner, so he didn't want to miss his moments. I billed him sha. After the last show I did for him, I collected an amount from him and bought a curtain with the money grin grin grin grin.

No sweetie, I asked him to gift me money. He gave me and then I bought the curtain I used to cover the door. grin grin grin

For real.

grin grin grin

Naughty you. grin grin grin
Bless u. Thought you will insult me. Am humbled.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Half bag of beans
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by orlaglobal234: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who is that mad man that use the picture of this ugly pig with this your chest that look Olumo mountain

attention sicker Olosho girl

You wey your pussy dey smelling like shocker pit
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Bashir75: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
chiomarita:

https://pearlsnews.com/men-msturbate-with-my-photos-mandy-ujunwa-laments/

THEY GO LEAVE ANAMBRA, NEXT NAH LAGOS BUS TO DO ASHAWO UNDER THE GUISE OF NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Slimwhyt(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rubbish undecided
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by scait(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Public hoe
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Laideabdulahi: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

How many film this fairly used commodity don act sef?

Why are u quoting her origin.
Hope you ain't a bigot
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by ZeusP(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just Passing By
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by lildush(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
DmainG:
Mtchwww undecided

Just try not to take your nose close to the space in between those fat pads

If you mistakenly do dat. U may die
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by pieces18: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
chiomarita:

She cries out or she likes the fact that she's making men to masturbate. How many of them will like to marry you? That's the question, they can only list after her but they won't want to have her as a wife.
She should change her way before its too late.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by bluefilm: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ashawo.

Can't you be happy in your life that for once, some good men are putting you into good use?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Fanuchi007: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=AngelicDamsel post=101077422]Cries out? Seems to me like an announcement to her fellow slay queens, that her pics are hot/sexy enough to masturbate with. Another levels in her ministry.

Vaseline crew don't care about the person in question, they care about bwess, bum bum and vag1na. Give them these things and their food is ready, any girl can achieve this feat she prides herself in.

I remember:
A guy was always masturbating while looking through a key hole to see me dress. Then, each time after I bathed, he will go to my door and peep through the key hole, while i was dressing. It continued till it entered his brain and he started making holes on my door in different angles, he made a hole so big that I saw his full right eye spying on me. I was stark naked, I did as if I didn't notice. I just showed him some more of my curves as a last offering to his masturbation ministry. grin grin grin grin grin. I blocked the door holes with a curtain afterwards.

I have never shared this with anyone. You are the first to know this my little secret. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Naughty me, I felt good that a highly respectable guy like him was deriving pleasure from me, without me losing anything. In biology it's called Commensalism
. grin grin grin grin

I was grateful, he was nice enough not to record me. I was his daily manner, so he didn't want to miss his moments. I billed him sha. After the last show I did for him, I collected an amount from him and bought a curtain with the money grin grin grin grin.

why do I have diz feeling like ur a guy impersonating as a lady!!
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Insectkiller: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Big boobs without nipples..

How can that be suck??

Pls I want to know... smiley
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Newray: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
You masturbate yourself no man do..
What do you have that sagging breasts...
Go and sleep..
Give birth first..you will be angry with your selfish. That you have bigger breast. Hiss hiss
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Cries out? Seems to me like an announcement to her fellow slay queens, that her pics are hot/sexy enough to masturbate with. Another levels in her ministry.

I remember:

. grin grin grin grin

No sweetie, I asked him to gift me money. He gave me and then I bought the curtain I used to cover the door. grin grin grin

For real.

grin grin grin

Naughty you. grin grin grin
Did he penetrate?
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
wizod:
me too. one girl I bleeped one day begged me to give her a Mouth Action, I fingered her and smelt what I will suck, bros it was as if someone died and decayed in there. a big girl for dat matter. I then call it a quit
eewwwww!! I don't give Mouth Action, shit!! grin fat women's vagina smells bad.

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
chiomarita:

sheet u dey wyn me nii,with all these megabyte why dem no go masturbate with it
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by zudozz: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
E be like saty na true oooh!
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by dlordy100: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Clout chaser ur own still early oooo learn from people's mistakes Ada Jesus.... Soon we go ask for names of those u claim uses ur picture
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Richthekid: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Happy2020: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hoe after hoe after hoe in Nigeria, the African Giant. Lol
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Stanleyq: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2021
because u have two water bags up there abi, because u look like a soaked towel to be hung on chair abi
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by DonSion(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by onunwa21(m): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Goldbw122:
Your appearance speaks louder than your speech.. that is how I see it, that is why it is good for a girl to dress well, but right now you are selling your business so forget what u are saying..
She like am forget her!!;
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by ngxade(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Wit these falling oranges , i pity you
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Petty.
Hw do u know they are masturbating wt ur pics.
Women keep getting cheaper per day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.