Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out (85180 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by ofiko123(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
So how is that my business??
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Donedeal1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
There's so many ways to promote sales, and marketing

This surely is another good way

When you exposed all your warehouse

And display same for the world to see

Surely those in need will come

To price,

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by HCF(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
The emptiness she feels inside is so deep that the only way to feel good about herself is to seek external validation. Unfortunately, that’ll come from birds sharing a feather with her...this just worsens her already battered self esteem!.

2 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Dreyton36: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Man wey masturbate with this kind girl photos no fit blow again na

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Coldie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nothing musa no go see for gate
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Skillsnigeria: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Lord will deliver you
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Awaja(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsense,but d breasts gallant shaa
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by PDPGuy: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
In other news, water is wet undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Myself2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
And who is the mod that brought this to the front page ? You really have a problem

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by dpassion8(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Disgusting.. no brains no glory...endowed though

2 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by gbemishile: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
daddytime:
Mtcheeew
Just cut one of those ropes now, and the pawpaw will take shape.
The thing gallant sha
We love bobbi
it's as if our mind work together for this one. immediately I saw the pic,the first thing wey enter my mouth na mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by TripleAkutigi: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Let Us see DAT picture he use nah
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Funflipper: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmmm dem don put another piece of fried chicken inside showglass for sale. Oya o, naija politicians awon ashawo patrons make una begin book o. In about 3 months, somebody go begin launch G-wagon and mansion for lekki and when we talk, dem go begin swear with their mama say na their hardwork dey pay. Anyways congratulations on your induction into the (AHOF) Ashawo Hall Of Fame.

2 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
THIS SEX DUST BIN AND A DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL DOES NOT KNOW THAT BEFORE GOD SHE WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR THOUSANDS OF SOULS SHE SENT TO HELL WITH HER DRESSING FROM THE PIT OF HELL MEANT TO SEDUCE THE SONS OF GOD.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Niggarrr no see kim kardashian, Nicki minaj, rihanna and cardi b picture masturbate nah this booby wine picture he choose grin grin grin

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
If she’s built like a nursing sow then she’s surely Nairalanders’ spec.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Ugandatales: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na wa o..mods, you want guys here to masturbate too abi?
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Clout chaser. Nah so you hot reach?

NEXT TOPIC PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by franugo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na wa...nairaland n sensational topics....

What the girl said is entirely different from this baseless topic, and she didn't cry out anywhere.

Seun osewa, better caution your mods, ....mtchewwwwwww
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by officialmario(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
dikeigbo2:
brainless comment
. Where you see this head?.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Frales6(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
it's very possible. some men eh... small thing their preek don stand
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
She is just PULLING SOME CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNTs ! to draw attention to herself.

Unfortunately, guys out there are already falling for her.

NA SO UNA BE BOYS !
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Swamp pig

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Irennediva(f): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Cries out? Seems to me like an announcement to her fellow slay queens, that her pics are hot/sexy enough to masturbate with. Another levels in her ministry.

Vaseline crew don't care about the person in question, they care about bwess, bum bum and vag1na. Give them these things and their food is ready, any girl can achieve this feat she prides herself in.

I remember:
A guy was always masturbating while looking through a key hole to see me dress. Then, each time after I bathed, he will go to my door and peep through the key hole, while i was dressing. It continued till it entered his brain and he started making holes on my door in different angles, he made a hole so big that I saw his full right eye spying on me. I was stark naked, I did as if I didn't notice. I just showed him some more of my curves as a last offering to his masturbation ministry. grin grin grin grin grin. I blocked the door holes with a curtain afterwards.

I have never shared this with anyone. You are the first to know this my little secret. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Naughty me, I felt good that a highly respectable guy like him was deriving pleasure from me, without me losing anything. In biology it's called Commensalism
. grin grin grin grin

I was grateful, he was nice enough not to record me. I was his daily manner, so he didn't want to miss his moments. I billed him sha. After the last show I did for him, I collected an amount from him and bought a curtain with the money grin grin grin grin.
Olosho is Female

The future is Female shocked

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by chiedozie198100: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
She's actually smiling.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Bornboy4: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
The big breasts alone is enough to bring about erectile dysfunction.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by hurlanrewaju(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Advertisement
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sick comment
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by dikeigbo2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
officialmario:
Where you see this head?.

head of State
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by officialmario(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
dikeigbo2:

head of State
Edward.. this must be someone's father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.