Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? (773 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / How Do I Remain Friends With This Girl Without Feeling A Thing For Her? / How Do People Remain Friends With People They Still Have Feelings For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by SteveOfu: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
TRIVIA��
Would you remain friends with someone who refuses to lend you more than they can actually forego when you you can pay?

Say they can't forego anything above 100,000naira and you ask for 150,000naira. They have it but do not loan it to you?

Would you remain friends ? Or would you understand?

What if you're that person who wouldn't loan a friend 150,000naira when you can only forego 100,000naira? Would you expect your friend to understand?

E get why we dey ask oh.
Re: Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by SUPERPACK: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2021
I will remain a friend to the person. Being a friend to somebody doesn't mean you will bend your principles to please them, why should I when friendship comes and goes. No friendship in money and business.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by Nonso92(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2021
I would remain friends with that person.

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Stop feeling entitled.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by SteveOfu: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Stop feeling entitled.
it's a trivia question
Re: Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? by Rubyjade: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
angry

(1) (Reply)

Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage / D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / Cheapest Honeymoon Package To Casa Del Papa Benin Republic Oct 1st To 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.