Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage (773 Views)

Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / Why Guys Needs To Get Married / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage by TkhGuy(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
This question is not new but it will likely be the first time you are hearing it,

This question will give you the 90% intel of how her life will be, not just with you but how she will be revolving around other opposite sex,

If she answers this question correctly, in most case you wouldn't even have the need of asking her this question if she put up the right attitude,

Most of you guys who have girlfriend that you gapped with 10 years, you discover that this girl finds it so difficult to respond & respect you for fact that you are not her age mate or peer group,

You might think that you can change her, but that's where most of you got it wrong cos they is secret about her that propels that disrespectful attitude,
Like at the start of conversation
Most of them will say
hi,
Hello
Or prefer to start convo with you begining with
Howfa
Or
How are you?
Or beginning a convo with the last chat that she had with you,

Check most of girls you met on social network,
They mostly fall within this category
The reason for bypassing
Starting convo with
good morning
Good afternoon or good evening is not cos they don't know that it's the right thing to do,

But they feel it's giving you what you don't deserve, so disrespectful attitude is their motives to feel equal to you,
Or starting the conversation by calling you by your first name..

When you notice this attitude in any girl, it says a lot about her mental deformity, her perception about opposite sex,
If you are okay with that nonchalant attitude, you have a gigantic problem, cos she will keep bringing up more worse ones terrible attitude,
Like seeking you to salute her instead, and show her some respect, she will also bring up being unapologetic, always right, I don't care, what ever, walking out on you, hanging up the call on you, leaving your message unread, to giving you rules to follow if you are interested in keeping up with her, & further graduate to insulting you, getting angry unnecessary, eager to destroy your valuables, and apologies only on that note later,
She will never be happy seeing you happy, she will get into your nerves to soil your mood..

Don't forget it all started with hi, or hello at the start of convo which in most cases will end in her favor. I am speaking from my personal encounter not story & this is currently happening

The core psychological evaluation question that will get you to know any girl who is likely to posses this terrible attitude is what I am gonna be teaching you guys in a 10 minutes video, if you are interested, just reply bring it on

After asking her this question you will know if she can be faithful respectfully & obedient.
Although they will be need for verification cos some of them must be reading this post more than you. And and will want to act as if they are in conformity with the positive side of your your desire, only to bring up the negative later in future,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0zYCzVeY
Re: Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage by Edolor(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2021
Bring it on
Re: Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage by TkhGuy(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2021
Edolor:
Bring it on
that's it I need more guys

(1) (Reply)

D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / Cheapest Honeymoon Package To Casa Del Papa Benin Republic Oct 1st To 3rd / Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.