Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Are Girls So Heartless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Heartless? (3731 Views)

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Mcslize: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Too much expectations. You ain't spreading your tentacles. Not until you've settled down as a man, it's foolish putting all your mind on just one girl. But that shouldn't be the case for ladies any way.

Spin plates. Meet different girls. If one is misbehaving, you won't even notice her shinanigan. You will never feel heart broken if you relate with different ladies.

During this period, you will know the one that truly have your good intent at heart.

Besides, I have a date with one of my ladies today. Let me be preparing. It's actually 2 dates but you know, I can't split myself na.

Stop falling in love and feeling emotional or else, you will see serious something in girls hands.

Brave up and move on. There is nothing there. It's just your emotion betraying you. Don't let yourself down cuz of one babe when there are bunches of them out there.

I feel your pain but brave up and move on.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by 2rez: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
UYEMDO35:

your words are powerful... thanks bro.

U always welcome.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by UYEMDO35(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
AsherAmari:
Chigiri check yourself man... You could be the one at fault here. No body ever admits they are at fault though. Just like my ex.

I really loved my ex, yes I did but he would always ask me then why I was fighting him ( not literal fisticuffs though) until I finally called it quits. He was a choronic womanizer and never saw anything wrong in it.

Now, it's in two ways.
The girl may not truly love you but out of pity want to force herself to love you just to reciprocate but when it doesn't click, she'll dump you. Especially if she sees someone she loves along the line.

In another case, she may love you but there are things you do that you don't even know is hurting her or you think shouldnt hurt her but they do. So if it continues like that, she'll dump you to save herself unnecessary heartaches.

Op, so not every girl deliberately leads you on just to leave you hanging in the end.

well said....sis
I did no wrong... I have never offended her..
but don't know why she chose to break my heart.... before she accepted to date me, I told her there's still chance for her to quit, if she didn't like me,let it not be as if I force her into accepting me.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
UYEMDO35:

well said....sis
I did no wrong... I have never offended her..
but don't know why she chose to break my heart.... before she accepted to date me, I told her there's still chance for her to quit, if she didn't like me,let it not be as if I force her into accepting me.

Well... Since you didn't offend her then it means she never truly loved you. Prolly used you to pass time pending when the person she loves comes by.

Move on. It's not the end of the world. Also remember youre not the only one going through a heartbreak. Even as we speak, there are a thousand and one heartbreaks going on.

So dust your feet and move on.

Cheers!
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by UYEMDO35(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
AsherAmari:

Well... Since you didn't offend her then it means she never truly loved you. Prolly used you to pass time pending when the person she loves comes by.

Move on. It's not the end of the world. Also remember youre not the only one going through a heartbreak. Even as we speak, there are a thousand and one heartbreaks going on.

So dust your feet and move on.

Cheers!
Happy Sunday.
thanks a lot... dear. am so grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / A Prostitute (sex Hawker) And A Begger In The Street/road / Muslim Vs Christian Dating Relationship What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.