Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? (4698 Views)

“OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
About 7 months ago, I made a post about this same girl, I'm surprised I'm asking a post after 7 months about the same person. You can read the previous here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she#111512808

Here is the new story.

We have been dating for up to 10 months now, within these months I've not been myself, at first I thought it was love, then insecurities, and obsession. The problem is the girl is very supportive and very manipulative too. She always dares me that she will kill herself if she wants to see me and I don't show up. Infact, about
Some weeks ago, she came to my house by 12am midnight, she is fond of coming very late at night to my house and will start crying that she will get robbed for me to open the gate and let her in. This is a dangerous thing, and the way I'm hiding my life sef, it could also be a disaster for me. I warned her upto 3 times before I took my decision.

That very day she called me by 12 am as usual that she was outside my gate. I told her to go back home. She refused and stood there till 1am. This girl came to my WhatsApp and told me she will kill herself if I don't come outside that she is with sniper. I told her fine, she can do that. When she saw how serious I was, she gave out my number to the bolt guy, who kept calling me. All I know was I closed my eyes and it was morning. I'm sure she called the bolt guy back to pick her up.

The other day which was some months ago, I told her I was having a meeting with a friend. On getting there she started calling me, and asking me to do video call, I told her young lady I'm in a meeting. After series of calls from her and me rejection it, or getting my phone on silent, she chatted on WhatsApp. Started acting all nice and asked me where I was in particular, with clear mind I told her. But that was a mistake, it was about 10 am then, and getting a taxi was hard, did you know this girl drove to the place I was having meeting, then hide under my car, my car was packed near a bush, this girl stood there, snake or even scorpions could have gotten to her. She waited untill I came out, I was shocked, when she discovered I was with a guy and two girls, she didn't know what to say. I felt so angry that I almost left her there. It's crazy now, cause I don't think this is love anymore, I have tried to discharge myself from her, but this girl is a devil. She begs my mum, my sister, my cousin, gives my number to everyone to beg me. Now everyone always begs me. How can move out from this girl without hurting her. Last time I told her it was over, after 1 week she called and said she is changed, Infact she is the sweetest woman I can have now etc. Very manipulative, shedding crocodile tears but hurting me deeply. Infact I used to earn over 3000$ a month, but after I started dating this girl I can hardly see 1000$ if not struggle, and my clients suddenly started ghosting me. Lost a contract of over 50k$. I just keep having this spirit that she has a very negative impact in my life, but I don't want to believe another human being can be a cause of someone's misfortune.

Guys I need help. How can I leave this girl without making her wanting to kill herself, although I want to believe it's all mouth, but I don't want to gamble it too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Ballzproblemm: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
you are in a fuqing toxic relationship,nigga end this thing ,haba ,any relationship wey go make you dey run come online for advice anytime is not healthy.EOD.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are in a fuqing toxic relationship,nigga end this thing ,haba ,any relationship wey go make you dey run come online for advice anytime is not healthy.EOD.
do you think it's easy. I'm telling you that she is manipulating even my siblings.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Zee0007: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are not ready to leave her. If you are ready, you won't be thinking of her well being if you serve her breakfast.

She's guilt trapping you. Better get a grip of yourself and man up. Stop riding to her emotions.

If she like, let her kill herself. One day, we all will die. If she chooses suicide, itz her bone to swallow.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Ballzproblemm: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
do you think it's easy. I'm telling you that she is manipulating even my siblings.
then you are not serious, you go tell me wether na your siblings go follow you enter marriage ,in fact what is the point of seeking advice ,omo carry your cross

7 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wat do u do that helps u earn in dollars

Also, that lady had bimbo Spirit, d wife of IVD

Take her for deliverance but don't abandon her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Lastpharoah33: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
About 7 months ago, I made a post about this same girl, I'm surprised I'm asking a post after 7 months about the same person. You can read the previous here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she#111512808

Here is the new story.

We have been dating for up to 10 months now, within these months I've not been myself, at first I thought it was love, then insecurities, and obsession. The problem is the girl is very supportive and very manipulative too. She always dares me that she will kill herself if she wants to see me and I don't show up. Infact, about
Some weeks ago, she came to my house by 12am midnight, she is fond of coming very late at night to my house and will start crying that she will get robbed for me to open the gate and let her in. This is a dangerous thing, and the way I'm hiding my life sef, it could also be a disaster for me. I warned her upto 3 times before I took my decision.

That very day she called me by 12 am as usual that she was outside my gate. I told her to go back home. She refused and stood there till 1am. This girl came to my WhatsApp and told me she will kill herself if I don't come outside that she is with sniper. I told her fine, she can do that. When she saw how serious I was, she gave out my number to the bolt guy, who kept calling me. All I know was I closed my eyes and it was morning. I'm sure she called the bolt guy back to pick her up.

The other day which was some months ago, I told her I was having a meeting with a friend. On getting there she started calling me, and asking me to do video call, I told her young lady I'm in a meeting. After series of calls from her and me rejection it, or getting my phone on silent, she chatted on WhatsApp. Started acting all nice and asked me where I was in particular, with clear mind I told her. But that was a mistake, it was about 10 am then, and getting a taxi was hard, did you know this girl drove to the place I was having meeting, then hide under my car, my car was packed near a bush, this girl stood there, snake or even scorpions could have gotten to her. She waited untill I came out, I was shocked, when she discovered I was with a guy and two girls, she didn't know what to say. I felt so angry that I almost left her there. It's crazy now, cause I don't think this is love anymore, I have tried to discharge myself from her, but this girl is a devil. She begs my mum, my sister, my cousin, gives my number to everyone to beg me. Now everyone always begs me. How can move out from this girl without hurting her. Last time I told her it was over, after 1 week she called and said she is changed, Infact she is the sweetest woman I can have now etc. Very manipulative, shedding crocodile tears but hurting me deeply. Infact I used to earn over 3000$ a month, but after I started dating this girl I can hardly see 1000$ if not struggle, and my clients suddenly started ghosting me. Lost a contract of over 50k$. I just keep having this spirit that she has a very negative impact in my life, but I don't want to believe another human being can be a cause of someone's misfortune.

Guys I need help. How can I leave this girl without making her wanting to kill herself, although I want to believe it's all mouth, but I don't want to gamble it too.

Were those necessary here?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Bluntguy: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

My contribution is a question.
Where una dey see this money?
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by HopeNeverDies: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol..
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by HopeNeverDies: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Honestly; I think some part of me is Surprised too. Lol

That wasn’t in anyway necessary.
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by mmadu5(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
you're enjoying the attention .

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by loko50(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why not tell her you are travelling for six months? She will have to move on
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Nazgul: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
I used to say this and I'll say it again. Never tolerate an attitude you can't cope with...address it from the very first day you notice it.

I went through your first thread and discovered that you tolerated so much rubbish from her, that's why she's manipulating and treating you this way.

How can a girl whom you're dating come to your house by 12am or trail you to a meeting? You guys should learn to act manly sometimes. Stop allowing breasts and nyash block your sense of reasoning.

If you're tired of her like you stated here, let her know in clear terms and move on.

16 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

yes it's very necessary. You're just poor that's why anywhere you see huge money it becomes a problem to your type.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by greentext: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
you are already getting addicted to the toxic dynamic
The doctors call it Stockholm syndrome
Get the fúck out of that apparantly toxic, abusive and manipulative relationship. Nobody should use suicide to hold others at ransom.

Do this, and then go and see a strong Imam or Pastor. Let them purge any residual energy that is left from that relationship inside of you.

do not have sex with her again, because im 99.99% sure that she gives it to you good in bed
Do this and be free

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nazgul:
I used to say this and I'll say it again. Never tolerate an attitude you can't cope with...address it from the very first day you notice it.

I went through your first thread and discovered that you tolerated so much rubbish from her, that's why she's manipulating and treating you this way.

How can a girl whom you're dating come to your house by 12am or trail you to a meeting? You guys should learn to ack manly sometimes. Stop allowing breasts and nyash block your sense of reasoning.

If you're tired of her like you stated here, let her know in clear terms and move on.
I have tried to break up guy, but she always comes through my parents begging. So that's my problem. I don't know if she charmed my parents or something
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Wat do u do that helps u earn in dollars

Also, that lady had bimbo Spirit, d wife of IVD

Take her for deliverance but don't abandon her
I don't believe in churches I prefer a native doctor who knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Nazgul: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
I have tried to break up guy, but she always comes through my parents begging. So that's my problem. I don't know if she charmed my parents or something
Your parents aren't the ones dating her, you are. You're the only one who knows where the shoe hurts you.

If you've made up your mind to call it quits, stick to it, and tell your parents not to bring up her matter to you again...they would respect your decision. Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Just wonderful!

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Slynation(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2022
You have tolerated so many bullshit from this lady more reason you are finding it difficult to ditch her, and it more difficult since you are young, single and financially bouyant more reasons she is willing to hold onto you like a world cup trophy...Now she's guilt tripping with a suicidal thoughts which has complicated the whole matter.

One way of solving this issue is to change location but I don't always advise guys to run away from their comfort zone just because of a lady...But you don't have much options left, leaving such a lady might be difficult, reasons I ran away from ladies who openly admits they are the clingy and jeolous type, at first you will think it's love, but the more you look, the less you see...!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by HolyMan12: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

Your village people stroooooooong grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by HolyMan12: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Zee0007:
You are not ready to leave her. If you are ready, you won't be thinking of her well being if you serve her breakfast.

She's guilt trapping you. Better get a grip of yourself and man up. Stop riding to her emotions.

If she like, let her kill herself. One day, we all will die. If she chooses suicide, itz her bone to swallow.
Emotional blackmail is the weapon of daughters of eve grin
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by demanuel(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2022
I want to believe you're a freelancer, right?
Please protect your source of earnings by all means possible.
Honestly, I don't what to advice you in regards to your girlfriend, but please thread carefully.
Peace...
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

next stage is she will never kill herself for you never, she will wake up one day and stab you to death story go just end

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
I don't believe in churches I prefer a native doctor who knows what he is doing
u are only compounding matters, fast for seven days with her and listen to the seven messages of deliverance from apostle selman
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Uncle96(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Bro, Ive been there before, mine was almost worse.. she can only eat after she's heard my voice.. if I don't pick, all women in her hostel must call and start appealing, at least she forces them too
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Pakwel(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Guy. Change your house. Don't pick her call. Just move to a new location
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Uncle96:
Bro, Ive been there before, mine was almost worse.. she can only eat after she's heard my voice.. if I don't pick, all women in her hostel must call and start appealing, at least she forces them too
how did you break off?
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by marlow1962(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2022
My bro ur mumu nva do?

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by BlackMan6969(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Lol! i've had this experience too. My ex would call me & wen i tell her i'm not home; she'll come 2 my house & dial my number again, just 2 b sure i ain't inside. One time she was angry, she came 2 my house & was trying 2 pull out the metal protector on ma window; this girl pulled it so much that one of the hinges was coming out. Like that wasn't enough, ma girl broke a bottle & started scratching her self with it. & finally she threatens me with suicide as well. There are a lot more i've experienced with her, but are the ones that are hard 2 forget. Since my job was flexible, i simply moved 2 Abuja. Then i called & told her i've move out of lokoja. No b small cry 4 phone o. Then she was like wen should she come & visit. That was wen i told her ma mind. The best solution is 2 relocate b4 u let her know. Cos a girl like that can harm u nigga.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by padi94(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2022
It's best you relocate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls / I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.