Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ (1095 Views)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Newsmond: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2021
A woman who couldn’t stop having an orgasm for four hours after sex with her partner is forced to seek for medical attention.

Liz and her partner Eric shared the bizarre tale on TLC’s Sex Sent Me To The ER says it was a “physically, emotionally, and mentally taxing” experience.
They recalled having a bit of morning sex when she began to orgasm. The orgasm went on and on for hours.

They began to panic and an hour and a half into the orgasm Liz tried everything to stop the sensation.

“I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything,” Liz says while recalling the experience.

Liz said she tried a number of different remedies to make the orgasm stop from red wine to antihistamines. When nothing worked, she decided she needed a doctor.
“Most people who have never been through this experience would think having a five minute orgasm or an hour long orgasm would be a really, really awesome experience,” Liz said.

“Until you actually experience it. I had to call in and tell my boss that I wasn’t feeling very well. I ended up calling every medical professional I’ve ever seen in my life to try and get somebody to give me an answer!”

After she’d explained the problem to a doctor, they headed to a dispensary to get Valium, but before they returned the orgasm had finally stopped.

https://www.newsmond.com/buhari-led-administration-stands-behind-pantami-presidency/

“At first, it was just sheer disbelief,” she recalled, “I didn’t believe it and I was afraid that it was going to start right back up.”

But since, Liz has started to have orgasms on a regular basis without stimulation.

“Initially, it was just like after sex, and then it got to the point where I would be doing whatever – watching TV, walking down the street – and I would have an orgasm out of the blue,” she explained.

“I would have as many as 12 spontaneous prolonged orgasms in one day.”

She was eventually prescribed anti-seizure medication. The medicine eventually got her orgasms under control.

“It took about four, maybe five months before they were completely under control.”

Source: https://www.newsmond.com/woman-hospitalised-after-sex-with-husband-leads-to-never-ending-orgasm/

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by doggedfighter(f): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Orgasms are blissful. It makes me scream sweetly.

I look forward to those mind blowing sweet sensations. Sometimes I wish it will last more.

But I'm not sure how this her experience will feel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
what do women really want? you give them excess mind blowing orgasm they complain..

you don't give them they still complain and cheat

dear women, please what do y'all want? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Draslo(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Orgasms are blissful. It makes me scream sweetly.

I look forward to those mind blowing sweet sensations. Sometimes I wish it will last more.

But I'm not sure how this her experience will feel. grin

Buy an Ohmibod. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by doggedfighter(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:

Buy an Ohmibod. Thank me later

Wow, can you kindly explain how it works please.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by DaddyRochie1642: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Her Husband is the real MVP.

I can assure you, that woman will go to any length to deal with any woman that tries to steal her husband from her, just watch and see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Vaiki(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

I can teach you for free...
Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Vaiki:
I can teach you for free...

Teach me how to reach orgasm or how the drug works? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Draslo(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's a Bluetooth vibrator. I bought one for my ex when we were still together. It was intense. Sometimes she cried and laughed at the same time. I'd penetrate her with it inside her. I loved the feeling on me as well. Every thrust was way too intense.

We even tried using it discreetly in public but there's nothing discreet about it. The jerking and soft moans cannot be hidden

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by doggedfighter(f): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:

It's a Bluetooth vibrator. I bought one for my ex when we were still together. It was intense. Sometimes she cried and laughed at the same time. I'd penetrate her with it inside her. I loved the feeling on me as well. Every thrust was way too intense.

We even tried using it discreetly in public but there's nothing discreet about it. The jerking and soft moans cannot be hidden

Where's it sold?

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Vaiki(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

Teach me how to reach orgasm or how the drug works? grin
Drugs don't need teaching just ingest. I will teach you how to make your orgasms last longer naturally, exactly what the drug does but has hormonal side effects.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised After Sex With Husband Leads To ‘never-ending Orgasm’ by Draslo(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

Where's it sold?
You can buy online naww. The one I bought was from Amazon. She still tells me it's her best birthday gift ever. She still dey use am grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are People So Wicked? / Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.