Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Are People So Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People So Wicked? (1096 Views)

Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2021
As early as 5:00am this man is screaming at the top of his voice. Why? What if I’m sick and need sleep to recover. I literally can’t sleep right now.

Here, I recorded his voice https://voca.ro/13GkTpffwiRa (recording)

Why can’t they do this when everyone is awake? And even if you have to do it in the morning, why be so aggressive?
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Daytrader1: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Omo lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Daytrader1:
Omo lwkmd grin grin grin

The worst part be say, as this man dey preach, our tenant carry two babes enter house.

The man come switch to fornication. E come be like say our house na hotel grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Lilsameey: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
As early as 5:00am this man is screaming at the top of his voice. Why? What if I’m sick and need sleep to recover. I literally can’t sleep right now.

Here, I recorded his voice https://voca.ro/13GkTpffwiRa

Why can’t they do this when everyone is awake?
,..I actually listened to it, You for find 2 by 2,.Come outside strong face, Waka aggressively towards, whether e no go run. grin
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I actually listened to it, You for find 2 by 2,.Come outside strong face, Waka aggressively towards, whether e no go run. grin

That one be say them don stamp my ticket to hell grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Lilsameey: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That one be say them don stamp my ticket to hell grin grin grin
,..Jesus no talk sey make Dem kon dey disturb people nah,..Dat shouting nah trash jhare,u neighbour for here wey be sey,..e dey always do fire fire,..I follow am talk,..if you do fire again,..I go fire your head,..baba stop oo grin,..No come dey disturb people.
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by helinues: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Those people can be annoying..

That they couldn't have a decent sleep in their house should not mean they should be disturbing the beautiful sleep of others.

That's selfishness
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Obaxxx(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wahala for people wey dey stay for face me I face you compound tongue
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Wahala for people wey dey stay for face me I face you compound tongue

Nigga this guy is shouting in front of my gate with mic. I stay upstairs and still hear him loud and clear. There’s nobody in that street or the next street that can’t hear that screaming.
And I don’t think your house is as big as a street

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Freestainworld(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Nest time, you on a very loud music and face the mic in from him so they can compete together
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nest time, you on a very loud music and face the mic in from him so they can compete together

Bro it’s like 5 in the morning. And na that time sleep dey sweet pass. It’s just going to generate more noise for other people. It’s not fair
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by PAWG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Here, I recorded his voice https://voca.ro/13GkTpffwiRa (recording)

Why can’t they do this when everyone is awake? And even if you have to do it in the morning, why be so aggressive?

Move out of the hood grin
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
PAWG:

Move out of the hood grin

Ain't a hood.
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by PAWG(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Ain't a hood.

The entire Lagos is tongue
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by Karleb(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
I hate it. They do it every morning and also in buses. Today, a lady was shouting at the top of her voice behind me in the bus. I had to use my ear phones.
Re: Why Are People So Wicked? by The5DME(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
PAWG:

The entire Lagos is tongue
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? / Warning For Single Men. / Meeting Your Ex-gf With Your Current Gf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.