Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' (5413 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by OneKinGuy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
So I was browsing through reddit this morning and I came acoress this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Xenry: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
I always ignore girls that reply with meaningless words(like "hm" "kiki" "oh" ). If you ain't ready to chat, just let me know. sad Like WtF is "K"?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Anigreat: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

That girl is probably from Nigeria, because our girls have ph.d in "k" reply.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by TheUndercover: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

LOL! Do you want "K" on your gravestone? grin

That one word reply can be so annoying sometimes, most especially when sent to the person that expects an emotional outburst from you.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why is the incel so pissed

3 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by DaddyRochie1642: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why's the guy weeping and gnashing his teeth" because he was replied with "K"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by TripleDdotcom: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
In my little opinion, all these; "ko necestry" It's not really necessary.

The guy said "Which is why I won't respond to you" but he typed ALL that in response!!

abeg, if he wan respond again, wetin he go do

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by OneKinGuy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
TheUndercover:
grin

LOL! Do you want to have "K" on your gravestone? grin

That one word reply is so annoying sometimes, most especially when sent to the person that expects an emotional outburst from you.
Me best part was 'K, as in I should K/O you' grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by mmadu4: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
the guy was pained otherwise i dont see any reason for all the long paragraph grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Xenry: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
OneKinGuy:

Me best part was 'K, as in I should K/O you' grin
What is K/O?
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by kodded(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
mmadu4:
the guy was pained otherwise i dont see any reason for all the long paragraph grin grin
that k word dey pain o

i prefer you blue my mesaage than replying me with K

2 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why's that guy weeping and gnashing his teeth" because he was replied with "K" grin grin
k
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by GoodiOG(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
What is K/O?
knockout
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Xenry: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
GoodiOG:

knockout
grin cheesy grin
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
her useless reply "k" doesn't what your long epistle na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
The pain though cheesy I really laughed hard when reading through cheesy I bet if they were in a relationship, this response will actually be a break up grin

Guys don't understand that using that "k" word usually happens when the previous reply from the guy is very annoying/hurting, and she just wants to end the conversation.

Modified
The last part says it's a guy that replied with "k" not a girl, so slow your horses with name calling and female insults here abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Womanizer(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
K,L,M...
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by murphyibiam15(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The pain though cheesy I really laughed hard when reading through cheesy I bet if they were in a relationship, this response will actually be a break up grin

Guys don't understand that using that "k" word usually happens when the previous reply from the guy is very annoying/hurting, and she just wants to end the conversation.

Modified
The last part says it's a guy that replied with "k" not a girl, so slow your horses with name calling and female insults here abeg.
Guy can be a girl or boy

Haven't you heard you guys being used to address a mixture of genders
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
I choose who to reply this day, continuous use of monosyllables, then you can't be rest assured that we won't be chatting in a long while. Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Biglittlelois(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Guy can be a girl or boy

Haven't you heard you guys being used to address a mixture of genders

Only when referring to both gender, and "you guys" is mainly what is used, and in this instance, he referred to the "guy" as in a male, especially when he used the phrase "look at that "k" guy", so that can't be a female.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by gameboy727(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
I had a really good laugh reading this. The guy was obviously soo pained by the "k".

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Camelot65: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't chat with people who use abbreviations and annoying one-word replies

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Camelot65: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
gameboy727:
I had a really good laugh reading this. The guy was obviously soo pained by the "k".
It's a guy who used the K word....The girl was pained.
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Pinkypearl3(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
u have the time and strength to type all these cos someone replied u with "K" .....

I didn't see any difference between the two of them
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by prodige001: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
"LOL" should be the next response

meanwhile the last sentence suggested the epistle was written to a GUY... op
OneKinGuy:
So I was browsing through reddit this morning and I came acoress this grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by rex444(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Since I began to understand the sorry state of our educational system, I have decided to bother less cause alot of em truly have nothing and know nothing or even how to type a complete sentence

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Starz825(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
mmadu4:
if you read am well you go realize say na girl write am.
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guys dey try abeg. I was chatting with one girl the other day, almost smashed my phone out of annoyance.

She greeted me thrice. Hello, good evening, evening, ok... Gosh! I done block am. She no go give me money, I am very straight. So what am I taking nonsense for?

Oh, I blocked her after she sent me a prophecy voice note. Na serial offender.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by sunshineV(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
"do i give a Bleep, no" and she delivered an epistle
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by BigYash: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is that why he started writing history? If na me,I go leave am,leave her k there. Rubbish!
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by seunsiju(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Keji I write long epistles of how I love you. You reply wit K, IJN all ur future children will have K Leg. grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by 1F30M4(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lmaoooo wahala grin grin this redditor get time & strength sha.. If only we could send memes on there, maybe I'll hit their(dunno the gender) dm with that "be calming down" meme lol grin

If you no fit reply me with "okay", "ok", even "kk", abeg abeg just leave me on read, maa fi "k" da ile ru.. But if you maa get coconut head, shorii just be prepared to sleep there with your "k", shingbain strength ah no get.. Ti o ba ji, ki e pe mi lori aago cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos / Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? / 10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.