Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences (19971 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Odunayaw(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2021
O gbenutan

We were in the middle of exam week then. I had confidently put 4 courses past me and was ready to boost my CGPA for that session and then it happened. I got home to meet my room broken into and my laptop stolen! The laptop my parent forfeited money for car repairs to buy!

I couldn't read that night. E no just enter. I was writing a geology course the next morning. I answered 1½ out of 4 and decided to look for help in the exam Hall. "psst psst Shola" I pointed the question I wanted him to help me with on the question paper. Shola turned his oblong head at me, listened attentively, looked at his question paper as I pointed and responded with a loud voice "oga, leave me alone"

Maybe it was the tension in my body but that shenk loudddd! My only saving grace was that the invigilator only roused from sleep because of the voice.

In all, I had a C in that course and I still graduated with a better CGPA than Shola. Shola I've forgiven you sha

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by tunize(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Na cost accounting almost make me cry oooh chai I really wrote nonsense in that exam got it a carry over but dem wave am God just help me that year.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by greggng: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Akinola100:

Boss.
what happened.

The lecturer gave me a handkerchief to clean my tears ....he mocked me and called me Efico ....slangs used for brilliant person ....he continued by mocking me ...telling me .,don't worry u are intelligent ...u will pass...clean your tears. Unfortunately my tears couldn't stop ....I kept crying untill he dropped the bomb....He said ...WHEN YOU SET A GOAL , YOU PURSUE IT RUGGEDLY ...The interpretation of his statement is the secret to whatever success I have recorded in life. .

After the exam I went spiritual ....I visited two churches where I did fasting and prayers ....God did it for me , I came out in flying colours ...The lecturer later became my friend cos I taught some of his students during their preparation for Nabteb exam...I don't know if I got the spelling right .I was told is an exam that is equivalent to waec or necco. This lecturer has a private tutorial centre where he solicited for my help ..PLS DONT FORGET HIS WORDS ......WHEN U SET A GOAL PURSUE IT RUGGEDLY ...

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by EbukaHades10(m): 2:06am On Apr 25, 2021
I no sabi write like una but make i try.

E just be like say my village people no happy say i dey University the year.

Yr 1 first semester, FBA 110, invigilator talk say "answer ur objective question on the question booklet". Came late, didn't hear the instructions and wrote on the Answer Booklet. 10mins to the end of the paper, i dey see people answer sheet say e dey different from my own cus na front they put me as i come late but i just commot face like "no yawa"

I carry book go summit, invigilator nearly commot my head, dey talk "ur first exam and u are already getting a carry over. Is this what i said u should do?"

I beg tire make he allow me transfer the answers to the question booklet, he no gree. Las las, na E i get for the course as i hear say dem "help" us.

Second semester yr 1 too, did everything normal and according to instructions. Last paper for the semester, they tiff my tecno m3 wey i starve myself to buy. Call the phone tire, e ring, person pick but e no talk.

As i call again, e no pick, na so i forget the phone but depression almost catch me sha.

U know when everybody for room dey press phone but u go just dey there dey look them

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by EbukaHades10(m): 2:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Yr 2. PPL 201 law of torts (borrowed course) exam. I read heaven and earth for the text books (Kodinlinye and Malemi) but for exam, i come dey see cases involving Superman and Incredible Hulk....(Mr Obadina, God will judge you o).

Wrote fire on that exam, na E i still get for the exam after he talk say he no go mark us with Law department marking standard.

Yr 2 second semester, i japa from PPL to pick finance as borrowed course. I hear say Lecturer talk say everybody wey pick law of tort again for second semester go pass (u see mark for my face na). Ending of the semester, people still collect Fatai.

Everything dey go smoothly for that finance course till exam day.

Rain fall that evening, everywhere dark,weather for two kind of thing, invigilator never come and people don dey speculate say den go postpone am (me wey don dey happy).

Gbam, invigilator come, na so everybody shock. People don even go hostel/house as dem don believe say e no go hold again. Na so we begin dey call who we go call.

Exam start, we collect paper...Omo!! na foreign foreign we dey see for the questions as e be like say i no read. I dey hear people dey argue "they taught us, dey didn't "taught" us. For my mind, i be like "when they "taught" us this one o? I no understand"

Exam wey suppose be for 2 hrs, we do am within one hour. We never collect objective question reach 20mins, we don dey hear "submit". Theory question come, na still foreign.

I no sabi if una don do am but u know those kinds of situation where u go just write any answer relating to the question with the hope that lecturer go understand and at least give u E for Effort? Omo, na wetin i do o.

I come later hear say na online question for oyinbo university na im dey set for us. God go punish that "they taught us" crew o.

Na D still end this one

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Legendarytonyy: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2021
charlesucheh:
It happened during our 400level 1st semester examination. This colleague of mine was with chokes (expo), and immediately he was sited by an assistant lecturer who was invigilating at that time, he threw the paper in his mouth and left the invigilator stunned to the point that he (the invigilator) had to hurriedly hook the man ( who was above his 40's) by the throat to prevent him from swallowing the potential exhibit which would have ended his (the student) career in my school and accord the lecturer some incentives which my school had promised to any lecturer who tenders a cheater with physical evidence.

But has it went down hilariously, while the lecturer was busy holding tight to this mans throat, the man was calmly making sure the chokes goes down his stomach which was achieved. while ladies were yelling for the lecturer to leave the mans throat, I was busy laughing and crying at same time cos na we know wetin been dey sup. others just thought there was a physical confrontation between the lecturer and the Man. And at the end, the man saved his B.sc cert, due to the fact that the lecturer couldn't get any evidence to prosecute him in front of the school's Senate. the student blatantly denied possessing any expo and left the lecturer looking stupid. After the class, we all went to congratulate him, cos we knew how it would have ended should he not have swallowed that bomb!

My reaction: was both crying and laughing.. walahi!!!!!
Guy, this thing happen for FUNAI ba?
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by EbukaHades10(m): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Cont.

Na year 3 i enjoy pass. Na im boost my gp.

Second semester, no problem

Me don happy dey think say my village people don finally forget me.

Final year first semester, my Popsy die. I nearly craze bcus we don dey make plans for after school and other things.

My best friend and class rep die sef. Rest on Sanmi (Baale)

I still manage myself for that first semester but from that time, i no fit concentrate again for school. Nothing concern me with school that time. I notice but i no put mind say gp dey drop but na my friends ginger me (X force squad, OCH squad and Baale(Rip), couldn't have asked for better friends like you)

Final year second semester, school no come interest me again but na popsy memory just dey push me through.

Exam start, 6 papers went by without stress. 7th paper come be wahala. Wetin dey give us for note no be wetin come out bcus lecturer say some people don see the question b4...Alaye, wetin concern me na? He no change everything sha but I still do small.

Last paper (Pension), that one scatter my head finish.

Lecturer say make we go read our test say he go set at least two or all. Me go read two but almost half the class no read the hard part for the test cus that thing na history of pension reforms in Nigeria and e long.

Inside two, i read one. My hope (as with everybody for class) be say he go set the four for test and two for hand out wey he give us. My people, na different things he set.

I just look up come say "Shey na like this I go get my first carry over after how many years?" I just put head for table with my red eyes. I be dey reason to carry phone enter exam hall but i say no bcus na final year and na last paper, make i just do my thing jeje commot but person dey my front wey dey use phone so i come dey regret bcus he just dey flow with am.

As i put my head for table, na so i hear "you, stand up". I raise head up, thinking say na me, na the person wey with phone for my front them catch. Invigilator come wan dey implicate me say i be accessory to malpractice, say why i no talk, na bcus i dey copy from am na y i put head for table. I no even get power to argue with am as i just give am my script....I never write shingbai. Book still fresh except my name wey dey there. Be like say he don see as my face be so he say make i sit down back come carry the guy go outside.

As he commot, na so people begin dey change formation. As i dey look who i go change with, na so invigilator enter back.

Na so i give up, write the one wey i know for the test (1 out of 6 questions to answer 4).

As time come dey go, i begin dey write anything if i go at least see E for Effort. I do the whole 4,come go submit.

Result come out, na 39 i get for Pension but lecturer (Dr Fadun, God go bless u gan o) add 1 mark to make am 40. Na so I shout for where i dey.

As i take graduate talk less of making 2.2 sef na only God know.

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by EbukaHades10(m): 3:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Op, no vex say i o overload ur thread with story story o. Na bcus u say make we tell am
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:36am On Apr 25, 2021
ACCA embarassed
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Zico5:
I remember my experience in Federal polytechnic, Ede about 15 years ago. Anytime I remember this experience I always felt a kind of anxiety and fear cos I will never be where I am today if I was rusticated from that school then cos that ND certificate was the stepping stone to where I am today. I was in statistics department and everyone knows that that school withdraw students like kilode. I have a friend I met in ND 1, he repeated the class when we met. We became closed friend when the first semester results came out. Nothing like checking results online like today. The school would paste result for everyone to see with ur matric no. So everyone knew his/her stand in the class. When we got to second semester ND 2, the final paper. The guy begged me to teach him one applied statistics. We went to a class for the tutorial, and the guy gave me about three questions to solve. I solve the questions in a sheet of paper because we were alone. He took the sheet away to further study it for the paper the second day.
Though we were supposed to sit in the same class for the examination but due to spacing I was asked to go to the next class. He thought I was in the same class with him not knowing I have been moved to the next class. I was surprised to see that I was writing the same questions the guy gave me yesterday to solve. I was about to finish when my name was called outside that a guy implicated me that I gave him the answer to the question. I was froze cos I couldn't understand. The invigilator gave me the sheet of paper to recognise if it was my handwriting, I affirmed it and told him what really happened. They asked how I got to the class and the invigilator in my class affirmed he put me in the class cos my former class was filled up and nobody got out. They called the guy and he said I gave him the paper to write in the exam hall. I had started crying cos I did not understand what was going on. It was the lecture in my class that stood his ground that the guy was telling lies that he should be held properly to know where he got the questions he gave me to solve. To cut the story short, he confessed that a brother to the lecturer who was his friend gave him the questions. I just thank God for his mercy, assuming I was in the same class with him that was how I would have been implicated. Though he was rusticated eventually but this experience made me to know the power of God. I gave testimony in my fellowship about this event.
sir from fedepe too building technology department
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by femi4: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Impossible!!! Why didn't you draw what looks like your neighbour's? That's what I did.
You think drawing is easy to copy and paste
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by macnino399: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2021
phransix2:
How I would bond with my friends during exams, When the result comes out I would have an "A" and they would have "B or C" to think I copied from them.

Omo when we got to 300 Level these boys started covering their book from me when they realized I was still on DEAN'S LIST and a 4 Pointer.

no be person tell me I begin jack myself.
Bro, please what's Dean's list?
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Bigdik70inch2(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly! I've never been a crammer! I always try to understand, that way I can always write in my own words, and add one or two specifics for effect.

But that course that semester was pure jargons, lecturer didn't even teach it properly. So I was just cramming what I didn't understand!!!

Never again, sha! Never again!

Lol.....
It varies sha.......
Throughout my four years in uni.........I never read to understand.........cramming was a bad Ooo......
Never had problem with dat once.........

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Drizzy5001(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Starboytwo:
i always prepare for all papers. 4 years and i almost did not engage in any expo except soc207, its a borrowed course, till date i never understood that subject or why i dey do am. i carry am enter 400. on my 3rd try at 400l, i knew say na die be this. i no bother read am, i no fit understand, instead i went to their deoartment and i found a young nigga who was tutoring some groups, i waited till he done and i strike a deal with him. i copy you and i give you stuffs. we agreed.

Next day, 8am, exam starts. i enter sit down beside guy. everything good. exam paper in my hand, i winked to my cvonnevct say we still dey ? he nodded. confirm. waiting for answer script from the man sharing, next ting i felt a hand on my shoulder, the guy behind me be like, ' hey boss, waiting be today's date, i looked back and be like 'oga i nor know, exact time lecturer came in and took me out of my sit to.

bre continued
chai, I can imagine grin grin grin I don laugh tire
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by alhaji04: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Nawao.. Well well well, although this didn't happened to me but one of my guys.

We where about to write a paper MAT 401 in 400 level and we where all reading together but Ibrahim refused to read with the hope of sitting close to us in d hall, finally we entered the hall and the lecturer splited everyone of us and Ibrahim was moved to the very first seat in the front, after about 5 mins we started, I heard someone said " excused me sir. Please I want to pee" and the man said why now?
When I looked up it was Ibrahim, finally the man said okay go just 2mins else u will not write this exam again. Ibrahim left his paper, pen and calculator with other mathematical sets and went out. Till will finished the exam we didn't see Ibrahim and we where worried, finally we got to the hostel to see Ibrahim sleeping.. grin

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Metronomy(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2021
I don't cry in exams though, but there was a particular exam I did in my second year, the moment I heard 10 minute more, I had my first ejaculation right in my trousers, without my p*nis being erect or thinking sexual stuffs. That was the 1st and last time I would ever experience such, I'm still wondering what caused that. I had D in that course that year

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by fineberry(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2021
It was our last paper and CBT at that, I was excited that "thank God oo exam don finish" the invigilator just all of a sudden ask me and three other guys to stand up and step aside from where other were. I was watching and curious at the same time what is going on, later he came to us and ask us to summit our ID card that we are in serious trouble.... Hahaha... Naim beg start oo, I pleaded knelt down ha...i was so scared, at the end, he gave us our ID card and freed us. After wasting my time.

And this was a course that even if I did not read at all, I know I will still perform well.

Exam is something students need to read 50% and pray 50% oo, bcus temptations that comes with exams no be here o

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Ndipe(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
You read 100% and also pray 100%

fineberry:
It was our last paper and CBT at that, I was excited that "thank God oo exam don finish" the invigilator just all of a sudden ask me and three other guys to stand up and step aside from where other were. I was watching and curious at the same time what is going on, later he came to us and ask us to summit our ID card that we are in serious trouble.... Hahaha... Naim beg start oo, I pleaded knelt down ha...i was so scared, at the end, he gave us our ID card and freed us. After wasting my time.

And this was a course that even if I did not read at all, I know I will still perform well.

Exam is something students need to read 50% and pray 50% oo, bcus temptations that comes with exams no be here o
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Joydan95: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Odogwu requested I helped him during our Statistics exams.

I told Odogwu he'll have to sit close because I wouldn't want anything to happen to a four-credit load papper. Odogwu obliged.

During exams, oga Lance (invigilator) made Odugwu sit far off from me. Now this was the problem. Odogwu was asking me to throw him “mgbo.” How could I? Sb who went through thick and thin to be in school rusticated after several years? I thought it over..and signalled he asked people around him.

I was done with mine.

As I made to submit, Odogwu got up angrily and without me realising, got my papper, torn it in my face and tore his.

I literally ran mad.

To make matters worse, he pushed my chest in challenge. My anger bar was full now.

I borrowed him a quick punch to his jaw..and we were separated.

Ha, I realised I have f-ed up for (1) Being an accomplice to attenpted malpractice, and (2) Fighting.

The Sarge tell us say make we zero the paper say we no write am. “In fact, assume you didn't take this exam” he resounded.

They took us to the front of the hall to stand and watch “reasonable students” finish their paper.

Oh, my last paper.

I literally cried.

After everything, and every sacrifice!

I was urinating sth else..with a mixture of anxiety, fear, and depression.

I was watching my dreams pass me slowly.

They took us pictures, and under duress, we were told to fill the malpractice form. Tears was flowing freely from my eye and wetting the papper.

My school paid invigilators some money (we heard ₦50k) for each students caught during malpractice.

Since my stay in the school, no one has survived filling a malpractice form.

They didn't let us explain.

Odogwu didn't mind. Las las he was no sad..after all no bi only am.

In mid-thoughts whether to go and learn tailoring, or open a barber's shop, Mrs Jacintha (God bless this woman) called me and asked why I wasn't writing.

She na senior lady for the school.

I explained everything without leaving any stones unturned.

She ordered I be reinstated, tore my already filled malpractice form, and yelled at the invigilators that “ they should have allowed me speak. I do not engage in malpractice, and I was a well-behaved student.” My heart somer-tumbled in joy!

Immediately, they sent for my Statistics lecturer which he affirmed..and even called the invigilators insensitive.

I had never felt so much joy.

That was the period I realised people are always watching you even when you don't really know.

Odogwu began shedding crocodile tears and begging for a revisit of his case and told them the truth, when they told him was the only key for revisitation.

I fear human beings that day. The same guy who was incriminating me!

Long story short...
He carried the course over instead of a rustication.

-------------------

Please, share yours.

In my year one we were supposed to write our MTH 111 as Objective instead of theory , our senior colleagues already told us that Math department liked failing students from my faculty but my set were determined to do great so we studied hard. We went for exams o,my brother and sisters na so we jam theory not just theory...pregnant theory , it was a great-grand-mother kind of questions The ones that have 1Ai , 1Aii,1Bi to D)and they were 5 questions to be answere in 4 hours,3 people on a roll of 15 benches. Omo I was shocked and I couldn’t lift my pen for like 2 hours cos I was read through the questions and trying to comprehend and know what to write but it was like Spanish. I looked at my friends and some were pretending to be writing grin...Deep down I knew that we were coming back in 200l to do the do again and I understood John 11:35. After exams I went to my hostel straight to think of my life and my career....I wrote it in 200L and I had a B even though my plan was an A but on that day I wrote 3 exams and I was mentally stressed and anxious grin.
In my 500level MTH , omo history almost repeated itself as I was in the exam hall for 2 hours plus and I couldn’t write anything, I cried and wept too cos I was suffering from depression in my year 5(I wrote about it in my former account)what encouraged me to write was my fear of failing I had a D which is way better than an extra year or spill and splash. I am done with school for 2 years now I don’t know , I want to go back to study a more practical course something that will give me joy and happiness about saving lives but it’s definitely not going to be in Nigeria

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by charlesucheh(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Legendarytonyy:
Guy, this thing happen for FUNAI ba?
Naaaaa. BSU Makurdi.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2021
I d0n't shed tears in exams or for exams but i was down when our invigilator subtracted 20 marks fr0m my paper just cause i penned down s0mething after he asked us to submit. It was already a tough exam, so...
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by OVikkytan49: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2021
I've never cried in an examination hall before but there were moments I felt sad, down and almost useless.

It happened during my ND days, first semester.
The first one was in a three units course. I overprepared for the exam, talk about months of preparation, I didn't even have enough rest at night because of this exam and it greatly affected me. All most 90% of my course mates take this course seriously, not because of the love we have for the course itself but for the lecturer.
Exam comes, the first question was a piece of cake and the easiest, but for the rest of the questions I forgot 50% of what I had read.
I was just sweating every where grin, straining my brain to recall all that I have read.
I wrote the ones I remembered and even added some ideology. When it was time to submit, one invigilator who has been looking at me all this while wishes me GOOD LUCK when he came to collect my booklet, I said thanks sir, that means a lot to me.
Fortunately, I had an A in this particular course when the results were released.

The second one is statistics, one of my favourite courses, even though I don't like heavy workings and calculations.
Exam day comes, the invigilators came late, we were arranged in seat and given the exam question and booklet.
Question 1 &2 were easy, but 3 & 4 were hell, not because I hadn't prepared enough but there wasn't enough time to finish all the questions.
Infact I can attempt all the six questions if there was enough time.
Result came out, I had a BC in a course I was expecting an A.

The third one is MTH.
I wasted time on question 1a,( I'm annoyingly slow when it comes to workings) then the invigilator announced that "you have less than 30 minutes to submit" shocked, on hearing this, I began to shake and tremble uncontrollably as fear caught me.
This made me attempts the rest of the questions in a speed of a light shocked( though 50% of what I wrote was either nonsense or incomplete), infact the boys from other departments sitting beside me were amazed.
The CD wey I have for that course looks to me like A when the result came out because I had expected a "CO".

Guys, Nigerian students dey suffer o.
My advice for them is to know what's best for them and neglect things that doesn't work for their nature.

Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Osoboshi: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Asadujames202:

Fist year BIO 151 A prerequisite course
I failed I caused it though

100 OBJ questions Time Frame 1 hour

I used 5 minutes to tackle one question
Boom Investigator, signalled 5 minutes remaining

Oh mine I was still at number 30

Had to rush things through

Result came out
I got a well deserved miserable 35 That was an F ( red one though)
To further compound my woes Extra one year A gift for failing a prerequisite course

Following year went back to retake the course
I Refused to read this time around,

Exam over Result out
Got rewarded with a B for refusing to prepare for the exam

Unn med skul abi
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Lol.....
It varies sha.......
Throughout my four years in uni.........I never read to understand.........cramming was a bad Ooo......
Never had problem with dat once.........

Lol. Good for you.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2021
luminouz:

Ehyaaaah...Donna babe!!!

Want a sharwarma take out wink grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Queenserah26(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2021
You can say that again

CryptoTeacher:
That Odogwu of a guy is wicked and heartless. He's not worth being a friend.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by phransix2: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2021
macnino399:

Bro, please what's Dean's list?
Was a way my Alumni was using to reward hardworking students and making them recognized. Every Faculty had theirs then.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Bossontop:
This image got me laughing in church. Omoh! Baba neverexpererit!
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by BarristerAlarig: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
femi4:
You think drawing is easy to copy and paste

I never said it was easy. I'm telling you what I did. Mine doesn't have to be fine, let it just look like everyone elses.
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by macnino399: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
phransix2:

Was a way my Alumni was using to reward hardworking students and making them recognized. Every Faculty had theirs then.
yeah , like what's the GPA range of making the Dean's list?
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by AntiNigerian: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Stevyne:
Omoh, I no fit forget Pathology exam
Naso the woman go set German questions all thru!

I nearly Mad
you mean she actually set questions in German language?
Re: What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
mine was 200 and 500L but I later had C in those courses

Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. / Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition / NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128