Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married (38372 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by IkemChris(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When you sleep your way to the top, you can be a millionaire at 12 (if you have the right physique)

Not omotola....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by WoundedLamb: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When you sleep your way to the top, you can be a millionaire at 12 (if you have the right physique)

Where you there when she was sleeping her way to the top?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Where you there when she was sleeping her way to the top?
I too will ask you a similar question : did she disclose how she became a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
IkemChris:

Not omotola....
She did not tell you what she did to earn her "millions " yet you can vouch for her? Please be wise abeg

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by ScamHunter: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Felixalex:

Na in BTC
As in 1 million or 2 million BTC? She be Satoshi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by BigYash: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mysheperd:
any work na work she say she started working at the age of 15
hmmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.
No disrespect, but that is VERY less than likely.
At 18, you were relatively just a nobody who had just been fortunate enough to have been picked to feature in Violated.

Can you tell me how you were a millionaire at 18?
How?

Movie roles at the time cost about 20thousand
to 40thousand naira and that was for lead actors like Liz Benson, Teco Benson, Olu Jacobs and Regina Askia.
Genevieve began entering that class and all she got was envy.

But what if NwaAmaikpe is wrong and you truly were a millionaire at 18, shouldn't you be ashamed that at almost 50, no one or verrrrry few people outside your immediate family can say you lifted them to their peak?

How has your millions impacted the lives of the people you are trying to motivate with this fable?
How many scholarships are in your name?
Asides clout chasing, how many hospital bills in the South East and South South have been taken care of courtesy of you?

If you are a thrillionaire, you are an imaginary thrillionaire in your own pocket.
While the ignorant hail you, people like myself in my insanest state will not recommend you as a distant role model to anyone.

Stop bullshiting, you don't know the things she does and who she does those things for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Funflipper: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Was a millionaire at 18 with N5,000 movie role?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by WoundedLamb: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I too will ask you a similar question : did she disclose how she became a millionaire?

She didn't. I don't understand how that makes it ok for you to just come up with allegations and start pushing them as if they were facts.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by RALPHOW(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Honestly common sense is not common!!
Please once in a while try and use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
At 18 she was about being rusticated from OAU for bad academic performance. She was lucky to land the role in Mortal Inheritance just after. I can bet that she didn't make ₦200k from that role that year. Make she lie another lie

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
RALPHOW:

Honestly common sense is not common!!
Please once in a while try and use your brain.
You are right : common sense is not so common. Because you failed to asked how she made her wealth. So right now, it seems you are the one who lacks common sense

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

She didn't. I don't understand how that makes it ok for you to just come up with allegations and start pushing them as if they were facts.
It is left for her to dispute the allegations, abi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by StagethemTVee: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ogbeni Omotola, some of us knew you back in Yaba Tech, Estate Management ND1 just before you got the mortal inheritance flick. You were not a thousandnaire

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by drealcivilceno(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:
The poster above me is pathetic... He/she needs Deliverance from his mindset.

Deliverance from what?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Auraby(f): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
What if she estimated all her inheritance from her late father's assets, and later sold some?

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
At 18 she was about being rusticated from OAU for bad academic performance. She was lucky to land the role in Mortal Inheritance just after. I can bet that she didn't make ₦200k from that role that year. Make she lie another lie
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by kense88: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Ogbeni Omotola, some of us knew you back in Estate Mamagement ND1 just before you got the mortal inheritance flick. You were not a thousandnaire
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by kense88: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
are u forreal?
so u actually believed those white lies ? She is not even worth hundred thousand naira at 18(with or without sleeping around)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by kareemkamil(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
So this woman didn't even attended any school, at tender age
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by WoundedLamb: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It is left for her to dispute the allegations, abi?

Stop justifying what is wrong. You don't just accuse people without any evidence.

Enjoy your day.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Stop justifying what is wrong. You don't just accuse people without any evidence.

Enjoy your day.
To you I am wrong, but the likes I have received shows that alot of people are thinking the same way I am.

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by divineappo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.
No disrespect, but that is VERY less than likely.
At 18, you were relatively just a nobody who had just been fortunate enough to have been picked to feature in Violated.

Can you tell me how you were a millionaire at 18?
How?

Movie roles at the time cost about 20thousand
to 40thousand naira and that was for lead actors like Liz Benson, Teco Benson, Olu Jacobs and Regina Askia.
Genevieve began entering that class and all she got was envy.

But what if NwaAmaikpe is wrong and you truly were a millionaire at 18, shouldn't you be ashamed that at almost 50, no one or verrrrry few people outside your immediate family can say you lifted them to their peak?

How has your millions impacted the lives of the people you are trying to motivate with this fable?
How many scholarships are in your name?
Asides clout chasing, how many hospital bills in the South East and South South have been taken care of courtesy of you?

If you are a thrillionaire, you are an imaginary thrillionaire in your own pocket.
People like this should go and ask Akon what it means to be successful or rich. It's useless if it benefits no one but you.

While the ignorant hail you, people like myself in my insanest state will not recommend you as a distant role model to anyone.
true talk

I always look out for your comments

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Lilphat: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Really
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Bitter and pained people everywhere

They just can't stand seeing a woman being financially successful and stable

I swear yo no fit get sense until.you die

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Felixalex(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

As in 1 million or 2 million BTC? She be Satoshi?

grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ashirioluwa: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
I can smell lies concerning the million kobo

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Samakus:

This comment here, is why Africa is and will continue to be backward.

One is allowed to brag about accumulating wealth without any verifiable means of livelihood and nobody dares question how the money came about, lest you're termed 'Bitter and pained'.

Ndo nu

Tell this to you kinsmen in the east who celebrate drug pushers
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

At 40 you're still single and analysing someone's life....shey owu dey sweet u
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by rolexino(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Well, I think what the writer wrote wasn't her intent of using the word I am a millionaire at 18

Anyway, mentioning the millionaire at 18 may likely raise the question of How at that time

She should have go straight and advise anyone going into marriage be at least financially stable

Either a man or woman

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
wunmi590:
Is possible
possible in the 90s for omotola who had no prior business other than acting in a waka pass role?omotola just lied

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.